Country house heating
Each country house built on the territory of our country needs the installation of a heating system, thanks to which the artificial heating of its internal living space is carried out. Properly designed heating of a country house is able to maintain a certain temperature in the room, providing a comfortable stay for the owners of the house.
- Types of heating of autonomous buildings
- Water – the most common type
- Scheme of heating a country house
- Methods of circulating water in pipes
- Additional features of water heating
- Cons of water heating
Types of heating of autonomous buildings
1. A centralized heating system, widespread in the city, is also used in cottage villages. With such an organization of heating, the production of thermal energy is carried out on special engineering structures (boiler houses) located outside the living room. Heat is delivered to the object through pipes.
Important! This type of heating, of course, is convenient, provided that it functions normally, which is possible only if the equipment and heating networks are new.
Otherwise, heat loss from the inefficient operation of the system and the deterioration of all its elements are laid down in the receipts of residents using centralized heating services. However, such a heating system can no longer provide comfortable living conditions, since it has long developed its operational resource. Therefore, an increasing number of people are disappointed in central heating, disconnected from it and installs autonomously operating heating equipment.
2. An autonomous heating system is designed to heat a specific building. In this case, the device that generates heat is installed in the house in a utility room specially designated for these purposes. Often an autonomous heating system of a country house also performs a related function of providing the house with hot water. There are several types of heating:
- water (traditional);
- stove air.
Water – the most common type
In the context of Russian reality, water heating is very common. Otherwise, such a heating system is called traditional. A specially arranged pipe system is filled with water or another liquid having a high heat capacity. This type of heating is based on the principle of continuous recirculation of heated water through the system. Do-it-yourself water heating of a country house is mounted at the stage of construction of a country house or during its overhaul.
At the same time, installation is associated with high costs associated with the acquisition of all system components and their installation. The main advantage of such heating is the independent regulation by the residents of the temperature in the room. To save fuel, its systematic consumption is possible depending on the readings of a street thermometer.
Scheme of heating a country house
- fuel boiler;
- expansion tank.
- Hot water system.
- Water boiler.
- Security group.
- Expansion tank.
- Return manifold.
- Feed collector.
- Underfloor heating system.
A key role in the water heating system is played by the fuel boiler, which provides the boiler, pipes and batteries (radiators) with heat for heating the water. For each property, taking into account its area, a boiler of the required capacity is selected. The source of energy for the boiler can be natural gas, electricity, diesel fuel, and solid fuel.
Methods of circulating water in pipes
- Natural circulation is provided by the difference in density of cold and hot water. At the same time, hot water moves along one line from the boiler, which heats the pipes and radiators, and those, in turn, transfer heat to the surrounding space. The cooled water in the return line returns back to the boiler. The process is repeated. To ensure a greater water pressure, the fuel boiler is recommended to be installed below the floor level. Therefore, a basement is often used for these purposes. Natural circulation system used in small houses.
- Forced water circulation in the system is ensured by means of built-in pumps, which allows laying two heating circuits. Such a device of the system most effectively produces the heating of rooms at home, so it will always be warm and cozy. Pumps need electricity. Therefore, this fact must be taken into account when choosing a heating system, especially in cases where there is no centralized power supply..
Additional features of water heating
1. In addition to providing the house with heat, such a system can heat domestic water. However, it is necessary to purchase a fuel boiler of greater power. Some experts install two separate boilers that operate autonomously from each other.
2. It is also possible device “Water floor”, which contributes to better heating of the air, while not draining it. The functioning of this floor is regulated by special sensors, the use of which allows to reduce the consumption of thermal energy. The “water floor” device is notable for its safety and long-term operation, which can last up to half a century..
Cons of water heating
- installation complexity;
- uninterrupted heating of the coolant;
- constant supervision of the heat source;
- the possibility of defrosting the system in cold weather;
- the appearance of rust in pipes during the period of prolonged preservation of the system associated with the discharge of water;
- noise during pump operation.
Electric heating system
When choosing this type of heating, it is possible to heat the air in the room without installing a coolant, since the electric energy supplied to the special equipment is directly converted into thermal energy. In Europe, heating a country house with electricity is the most popular..
In Russia, he has yet to conquer the market. The high cost of electric energy hinders the growth of the popularity of this eco-friendly type of heating. In addition, an emergency blackout can leave the house without heating at all, which is unacceptable in our harsh climate. Therefore, this type of heating without an alternative heat source is not at risk.
The benefits of electric heating
If you look at this heating system ideally (without taking into account the cost of electricity and the possibility of interruptions in its supply), you can see a number of noticeable advantages.
- low cost of system installation;
- simplicity and ease of maintenance;
- compactness of the sizes of heating devices;
- hygiene and environmental friendliness of electric heaters;
The equipment used to provide direct stationary electric heating is divided into four groups:
- wall mounted electric convectors;
- cable and film systems for floor and ceiling heating;
- ceiling infrared long-wave heaters;
- control thermostats;
- programmable devices.
Such a variety of heating equipment allows you to choose the most optimal option for each specific room, taking into account its functional purpose.
Democratic gas mode
This type of heating is actively used in gasified territories, since the cost of gas is much lower than the cost of electricity and diesel fuel. Therefore, the operation of this heating system is several times cheaper. In the central region of our country, more than half of the boilers run on gas. In addition to efficiency, heating a country house with gas has other advantages, namely:
- environmental Safety;
- ease of use.
The disadvantages include the explosiveness of gas equipment in case of safety violations during operation of the heating system. However, the likelihood of this is reduced to a minimum in modern gas boiler designs.
Traditional stove option
Furnace air heating differs from other types in that heated air acts as a coolant, which is transmitted through pipes to all rooms of the country house. At the same time, the country house is heated with firewood or coal. Over time and the development of technology, this type of heating is gradually becoming a thing of the past under the onslaught of more productive heating systems listed above.
Accounting for the cost of installation and operation of the heating system
In order for a country house heating project to meet all the requests of the owners, it is necessary to use the maximum of specialized knowledge in its development. Only professionals who possess not only theoretical knowledge, but also practical experience in working with modern heating equipment can do this. To determine the choice of heating a house, it is necessary to calculate not only the cost of installing a heating system, but also other factors:
- fuel prices taking into account its delivery;
- repair and maintenance costs;
- operating and maintenance costs.
As you can see, there are many options for organizing heating in a modern country house. Each owner can choose the most profitable and affordable heating system for living space. Moreover, an increasing number of people are choosing the latest heating equipment, which copes well with its basic functions, and also does not spoil the look of the interiors..