Wallpaper panels on the wall – options for execution, selection for a small room. How to create a panel with your own hands from ordinary and photo wallpapers.
Wallpaper panels on the wall, which can make the interior more attractive, fresher, are quite capable of sticking to everyone. Owner apartments or private home always striving to individualize space and decorate the walls not like the others, and murals are a great choice!
- Why are the panels so good??
- Production process
- The choice
- Modular Photopanel
- Panel for different rooms
- Ideas for a wall panel from a wallpaper
The first thing that attracts many is the ease of sticking. Mural on the wall From wallpapers you can create in a matter of hours, and the technology is similar pasting with ordinary non-woven wallpaper. This will turn kids room into a real castle or a pirate ship. As for adult rooms, using this move it is quite possible to create the necessary visual effect.
There is an option modular panels, which are glued to the wall and in the finished form create the effect of the picture. And if you want to change them, then you can not delete all the wallpaper, but only the areas where the panel is decorated.
note! The wallpaper panel on the wall (as in the photo) has a stylish look and will last a long time, just like non-woven wallpaper. Almost all options presented on the market today have just such a quality basis.
The panel is made by a similar technology with ordinary wallpaper. The sequence is as follows:
- A special mass is applied to the non-woven fabric. It is responsible for the durability and strength of the surface..
- Then, according to sketches, a drawing is applied to the surface. During this process, latex paints are used. This allows the panel not to lose its appearance for a long time.
Next, the canvas is cut and sent to stores.
It is not difficult to choose a wallpaper for a wall from the catalog, it is important to consider the nuances of the selection. So, if it comes to a large room, then difficulties do not arise. You can choose a panel that you like.
The situation is different with the choice of such finishing material for a small room. In this case, you need to consider such factors:
- Colour. The palette for a small room needs to be thought out very carefully. If you select too dark tones, the room will darken, which means that it will visually become even smaller. If you take a very bright – then the panel will not be able to fulfill its key task – to decorate. It will be just faded. In this case, the best solution is light sand tones, also suitable beige. If on such a decorative finish will be green, yellow, it is worth considering the lighting of the site.
- Texture – it will create the effect of a three-dimensional, thick image. Natural glare on such a panel will sparkle with renewed vigor. Too embossed should not be used, as they will “crush”.
- Choice of drawing. This is perhaps the key point, because it sets the tone in a small room. A great option would be an image that goes into the distance – thus the room is visually expanding.
- Plot. It also matters, because you need to choose it based on the functionality of the room.
Tip! Wallpaper panels in 3D or with a perspective (view into the distance) will be an excellent decoration of a room of any size. Especially attractive are images with famous places, for example, a view of the Eiffel Tower or the pyramids.
These are sold in sets of 3 or more paintings. Moreover, the effect of sticking them is not worse than from use in the interior of modular paintings.
A modular panel of wallpaper on the wall can be done with your own hands from ordinary photo wallpaper. To do this, you need:
- Choose a picture of a suitable size and format.
- Align it on a table or on the floor so that the whole picture is visible.
- Cut into the required number of parts, preferably 3-5.
- Gently stick to the wall.
You can create an interesting effect using a landscape image, for example, a view of the sea, mountains. To do this, from the third step you need to act in a slightly different way, namely:
- It is necessary to cut not in one strip, but to clean the area of about 15-20 cm.
- So you need to do with three canvases. This is necessary to create a window view effect..
- Cloths are glued to the wall at the same height with the same distance..
- These panels need to be framed, imitating window trims.
note! Cutting with a distance of 15-20 cm is necessary in order to make the “view” from the window more realistic, as if part of the view overlaps the wall.
Depending on the room in which the wallpaper panels are selected, it is worth considering various factors.
This room can be turned with the help of such a decorative technique into a real fairy tale. But here you need to act carefully, because a too bright decor will have an exciting effect on the child, which means that it will be difficult for him to fall asleep and do the lessons.
For girls, it is worth choosing images with fairytale princesses, castles, queens. Boys are closer to the theme of cars, knights, various equipment.
It all depends on the embodied style. Universal options are wallpaper panels with flowers, their graphic images in large format look especially attractive. For example, a rose on the wall or huge daisies.
Here oriental and Egyptian motifs are allowed, any abstraction. But, again, do not forget that this is a bedroom, and too bright tones do not affect the falling asleep and the quality of sleep in the best way, because they excite the nervous system.
Living room, hallway
There is full scope for imagination. The key requirement is that the panels should be selected in accordance with the style of the rooms. If the walls are dim pastel color, then a bright accent in the form of a panel will be appropriate. In those cases when the design itself is very bright, with a lot of colors, it is important to choose a decor that would harmonize and complement, but not stand out.
- Contrast color design. Such a solution is suitable for classic style, when from floral wallpaper create accents on the wall and frame them.
- The whole wall – you can paste one of the walls with a similar decor. It can be abstract motifs, bright large flowers. “Frames” of different sizes and stylistics of execution look original.
- Vintage card. Even if not real. A fabulous, but with detail and careful drawing of all sections.
- Closeup – a plant in huge magnification; leaves on a tree; a bug that sits on a blade of grass; dew drops.
- Patchwork abstraction. Such an art object can be created if you cut many rolls of wallpaper into squares measuring 50 x 50 cm. They can be glued to the wall in any order, as a result original man-made panel.
- Wallpaper-paintings. Similar to the previous idea, but the wallpaper needs to be cut into pieces of different size, shape (rectangles or squares). They must not be glued directly to the wall, but to the frame, and the edges of the canvas should be turned back with a bend so that the frame is not visible. Such active panels are convenient in that they can be interchanged, supplemented at any time.
It’s not at all difficult to make a wall panel of your own wallpaper. It takes only a little time, desire and imagination. At the same time, the cost of such decor will be low, because for sure unnecessary rolls can be found at acquaintances, and in stores the remains are sold cheaper.