In an apartment or house, the living room serves not only as a resting place for households, but also as a place for receiving guests. Therefore, you need to choose a convenient comfortable design and original interior! The design of apartments is a very important step, therefore it is better to contact specialists. First you need to determine the size of your living room. There are small and spacious rooms..
• If your living room is small in size, then each meter should be used to the maximum. The furniture should be comfortable, with the possibility of which you can easily move or clean, freeing up space. In this case, modular frameless furniture, such as a bag chair, is suitable: you can relax in it, and when visiting guests, put it in a corner or use it as a seat.
• Small walls, shelves and various racks are suitable for a small room. On them you can put boxes with things or decor items. It’s not worth it to clutter up a small living room with furniture.
• Simplicity, well-chosen colors and functional furniture will make a small room a comfortable room for receiving guests and relaxing. To visually expand the walls of the room, they use painting or wallpaper in different colors, thereby shading the walls.
• If you have a spacious living room, then the interior in a classic style will be most welcome. You can also apply the style of baroque, modern or high-tech. The classic style should include expensive mahogany or dark wood furniture. It is desirable to arrange furniture along walls or corners, expanding the space. Mandatory elements should be a folding table, desk or chest of drawers. A fireplace with antique clocks and candle holders will add originality. Cornices are better to use wooden or forged. Parquet can be laid on the floor.
• If your decision was to design a living room in the Baroque style, then the presence of frescoes, stucco moldings, sculptures is required. Furniture should be with rounded ends. From fabrics, preference falls on satin and velvet. It is important to decorate the walls with paintings and mirrors. Pomposity, wealth and luxury – the basis of the Baroque style.
• Modern. The basis of the style is nature, plants, butterflies and birds. The interior should have soft comfortable furniture and handicrafts. The room welcomes large windows and floors of various levels..
• And the last style is hi-tech. It requires space and lighting. Basic tones: black, silver, white and metallic. Items decors should be made of glass and metal. Whichever option you choose, build on your preferences and amenities.