How to make a pool with their hands
For the device to the pool areainfield there are several ways. You can buy an inflatable design and install a few days, but it's short-lived option. It is also currently selling ready-bowl made of fiberglass, which are installed in pre-prepared pit. The most convenient way to build a concrete pool with their hands, though this will take time. But this construction will last for years, if during the construction will stand all the demands of the work technology.
- Construction of concrete pools
- Assembling of the factory set
- Basic configuration of an artificial pond
- Operational handedly assembling
- The construction of the pool from blocks of polystyrene
- How to make a sheet steel pool
- The device of the reservoir of concrete blocks
- Advantages of plastic tub
- Problems of construction and operation of swimming pools
- Photo collection of individual pools
Construction of concrete pools
1. The work begins with the identification of a suitable site for the construction of the pool. It is necessary to take into account the depth of the groundwater. In areas where their level is located at a distance of 0.5-1 m from the ground surface, it is not recommended to erect stationary concrete pool. It is undesirable to have the building next to the foundations of buildings in the territory of the site.
2. Further defined the shape and size of future construction, while based on the fact that the more complex configuration of the pool and the larger its size, the more need of funds. From this viewpoint cheapest cost reservoirs having a rectangular shape. Such pools with their own hands to build a better, it is only necessary to carry out carefully markup that all parties comply with the construction design calculations.
3. The next step is to begin excavation. To speed up the excavation work better to bring special equipment, unless, of course, it is possible entrance to the construction site. If there is a risk of collapse of the walls of the pit, they have a slight bias toward the center. The bottom of the pit should also be sloped toward the drain hole. This will facilitate further the operation of facilities of the water drain.
4. Experts recommend to arrange an additional drainage pit. To this end, in the middle is a small depression, which is filled with gravel. Then, the bottom of the poured layer of sand with a thickness of 20 to 30 cm. Sand carefully compacted. After the sand is poured over desyatisantimetrovyh layer of gravel, which is also in need of compaction. Do not forget to put all the necessary drain and bulk communication.
5. Next, pour the concrete floor, for the preparation of which take cement grade not lower than 400. Concrete solution is poured pyatisantimetrovym layer. On top of laid reinforcing mesh, which is used for the manufacture of metal wire 6-8 mm thick. The grid cells should have a size of about 15-20 cm. Places crossing items braided mesh of soft wire. Poured over the mesh another layer of concrete mix, which is also equal to the thickness of 5 cm. As a result, the thickness of the bottom of the pool will be 10 cm. In order to ensure uniform drying of the concrete it is moistened with water.
6. Once the concrete floor has hardened, proceed to the construction of formwork for casting walls. For its production need 30-mm board. Do not forget to provide the formwork equipment location, so you do not have to drill concrete, that very desirable. Before filling the first 15-centimeter layer of concrete bottom is moistened with water, this will ensure a tight coupling of the walls and floor. Also for this purpose in a solution prepared for the first layer, aluminum powder is added. Further, the first layer of concrete reinforcing mesh installed prepared beforehand. Continue pouring layered walls. For hardening of the walls takes 3-4 days. After the formwork is removed.
7. The inside of the concrete wall plaster and carry out work on waterproofing cold joints.
8. Carry out the installation of removable equipment.
9. Next, proceed to the border device, which can be made of brick or concrete pour.
10. Complete the construction of the pool with their hands facing work, during which the bottom wall and curb spread tiles. In this case use special adhesives that have water-resistant properties. Tile joints do a little wider than the decoration of the walls in the room, filling them with waterproof grout.
11. Next install the necessary equipment, connect the water and enjoy the creation of their own hands.
Assembling of the factory set
You can simplify operation by using special sets of construction and assembly systems produced by manufacturers equipment for swimming pools.
Basic configuration of an artificial pond
- wall materials, which are the main elements of the bathing bowl;
- Facing the film;
- underwater jets;
- flanged units;
There is the possibility of supplementing the basic set of MMA accessories.
It may be underwater lights, protective cover, counter-current device, special tools required for cleaning the walls and bottom of the bowl.
Operational handedly assembling
Considered below are three options for the poolcapital sunk constructions. This wall elements which differ in weight, shape and size, are easy to install on-site construction of an artificial pond. Facing the film comes in a compact roll, and the width of it is suitable for cutting and installation. The film has some sets "cooked" in the size of the cup and comes in the form of a bag. Before starting work, determined by the place of construction, size and shape of the pool that determines the choice of the most suitable wall material. In his role may be:
- blocks of polystyrene;
- steel sheet;
- concrete blocks.
It is advisable to consult with experts to understand what work can be done by hand. Some stages of construction is better left to professionals.
The construction of the pool from blocks of polystyrene
This building material used even inConstruction of houses, so run out of it a bowl of pool is not difficult. Large format blocks with impressive dimensions, combined with low weight allow to quickly lay out the walls. The concrete mix is poured into a cavity provided in the construction of units. The presence of fixing and reinforcing elements necessary fixings facilitates installation facilities. At the same time built a swimming pool with their hands from the film lining looks very impressive, decorating the territory of private house gardens. The work is performed in the following sequence:
1. Layout and excavation.
2. Pouring the concrete base-foundation.
3. Installation of blocks having pazogrebnevye attachment that simplify the construction of the walls of the pool.
4. Using a conventional hand-held hacksaw blocks trimmed to size, and they are cut technological holes.
5. The voids present in the blocks, it is necessary to insert the reinforcement rods, which are necessarily bonded to each other for the subsequent concrete pouring.
6. Also to the concreting of the walls of the pipe inserted into the intended place of the project, with the joint between the pipe and the wall construction filled with a sealed self-hardening foam.
7. "Roman" staircase provides access to the pool, is made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass. The construct is inserted into the prepared ladder recess.
8. Next, start concreting of walls, in which cavity blocks by the pump fill finished concrete mixture.
9. Works completed laying the lining film, which line the walls and bottom of the bathing bowl. Swimming pool filled with water. On its perimeter are placed decorative plates, emphasizing the edge of the pond.
How to make a sheet steel pool
When using this construction materialMounting wall allows for the construction of swimming pools with your hands round or oval. It is also possible to form cup device "eight". As an artificial reservoir base stands a monolithic concrete slab. You can set the structure and well-compacted soil, pre-lay on him the protective nonwoven fabric.
The role of structural and forming foundationsIt advocates a wide-piece band sheet steel, available in rolls, which takes place just prior to installation in the pit straight on the building site. For fastening steel strip in the ring is a special steel profiles. It is carried out with the help of mounting a robust and stable design of the bowl.
Facing film for round poolis supplied as a ready large "bag", which is developed and secured the perimeter of the bowl swim ring fastening profile. To begin the installation of technical equipment after completion of tiling and filling the pool with water, which tightly presses the film to the walls and bottom of the structure.
The device of the reservoir of concrete blocks
1. After the excavation and the bottom of the device of monolithic concrete slab to begin the installation of the walls.
2. For the construction of the pool wall using the standard concrete blocks. At the same time carry out reinforcement every third row of masonry around the perimeter.
3. Rather uncomfortable stairs, ladders installed prefabricated stair descent with comfortable wide steps. The construction of the stairs built into the construction during the masonry works.
4. Further, the inner surface of the bowl, laid out from block is lined with an insulating material around the perimeter.
5. After stacking is carried facing film which is unwound from a roll, the individual strips are held together by cold welding.
6. The top edge of the film is hidden under a decorative border.
Advantages of plastic tub
Such tubs pools received latelywidespread due to the fact that their construction takes much easier and faster than the erection of concrete structures. pool construction is made in the form of the finished cup which digged in the prepared pit in advance. These baths ready made of fiberglass, ceramic and composite materials.
Dig a trench the size of the workpiece. The bottom is filled with gravel, which is well compacted. Further bowl is inserted by means of lifting devices in the pit. The remaining space between its walls and the walls of the pit is filled with earth. Before buying you need to specify the range of temperatures in which the possible installation of the pool. In areas where the soil freezes much, the variant of the ejection structures.
The advantages plastic pools include:
- fast construction time;
- perfectly smooth surface, which is easy to care for;
- built stairs in the bowl structure;
- slower cooling water compared with concrete swimming pools;
- perfect waterproofing;
- long service life, reaching up to 50 years;
- impossibility of reproduction of bacteria on the surface of the plastic cup.
The disadvantages are:
- the high cost of transporting the finished bowl to the installation site;
- Installation requires the use of a crane;
- limited choice of models offered by the manufacturer;
- inability to order a bowl for special projects.
Problems of construction and operation of swimming pools
1. Waterproofing bathing bowl is the main task to be solved in the construction of the pool. When assembling prefabricated structures, this problem is solved by using a special film is made of reinforced PVC. With the construction of concrete pools are reinsured and sometimes also use this material. However, in compliance with concrete walls and floor technology it is superfluous.
2. Ensuring the purity of the water is an equally important task. To achieve the purity of water allows properly organized water circulation, which clears installed filters. With sliding or removable coating fails to protect the water from leaves and insects.
3. Increasing the duration of operation of the pool season over the three summer months. This is achieved by setting the hot water in the pool. Also sheds light are arranged in recent years over the pools, allowing them to use within six months.
If desired, the pool year-round operationits construction should be done in the room, and the building materials used are suitable for rooms with high humidity. Required forced draining air using special equipment. It is also high demand for such premises and the ventilation system.
Photo collection of individual pools
Above considered several options on howmake a swimming pool with their hands. After reading the article, you need to calculate the costs of each method and the possibility of its application in the region of your residence. By selecting the most cost-effective option, you can proceed to the construction of an artificial pond, which will bring much joy to all family members and guests. Now the hot summer days do not be afraid, because the cool water of the pool was built to save from the heat. Now, to swim, do not go to a nearby lake or river, because next to the house is a pond built with his own hands.