Well - this is the "heart" of the plot, is not equippedrunning water, because it is a source of drinking water for the inhabitants of the house and "breadwinner" for the whole vegetation in the garden and the garden. However, even those who have equipped their holdings of technological know-how, and it is not averse to drink life-giving water, donated by Mother Earth. Of course, it is important to keep the water in Krynica was a clean, clear, delicious and safe for health. Fortunately, thanks to the current access to useful information-based cleaning of wells with their own hands - to solve the problem. Now you yourself understand this.
- Examples of contamination and ways of solving the situation
- Process Technology and Milestones
- The preparatory phase and safety measures
- Self-cleaning of the well, step by step
Examples of contamination and ways of solving the situation
Still, well - it's not a natural body of water, andthe creation of human hands, so the nature of the course, in the best of opportunities to look after your building, but do not forget that first and foremost it is - your "child" and you need it "to take care of." How often do you think about cleaning its water "small factory"?
Often, when you feel that worsened tastewater or shade, it became unpleasant smell appeared unusual sediment. Why does this happen? The reasons for this can be set. To those experts consider the following phenomena.
- Violation of sealing joints or otherconstituting structural elements, thereby fall into the soil particles that make water cloudy. Typically, these problems occur after the snow melt, or as a result of the prolonged rainy season. We solve the situation is simple: all the holes and seams must be inspected and to make tight;
- The overabundance of sunlight, which is whyactivate reproduction of microorganisms, and the water becomes greenish tint. In this case, you may not need cleaning. For starters try the shed or other protected from the sun's active construction;
- Irregular operation, for which reason in the waterthere is a surplus of organic matter. However, this problem may occur in each owner Krynica. Rectify the situation will help cleaning, disinfection, and regular use of your water source;
- Illiterate choice of materials for the constructionKrynica. Sometimes not enough to choose the right device for cleaning the well, because the problem can be much more serious than you can imagine. There are times when site owners make more disastrous mistakes at the time of the construction of buildings using unsuitable or low-quality materials that are either short-lived or have a negative impact on water quality. For example, professionals do not recommend the use of wells for the construction materials of organic origin. This error is fraught with penetration inside buildings nitrogen compounds, because of which the water becomes artificially-sweet taste. In some cases, it is necessary not only purge, but also to change the design of the components, and then - and rebuild anew;
- It's time. Yes, cleaning and repair of wells - is as much a necessary measure, as, for example, laundry or house cleaning. Some buildings owners claim that their source of clean twice a year, others say that it is sufficient to purge after the formation of the well, and then repeating this operation once every few years. Who is right? Oddly enough, all opinions have the right to life, since a lot depends on what materials is the design, which is a filter as well-made work and a variety of other factors. Therefore, be guided by the circumstances, as in the well often fall twigs, dust, leaves, and even animals. On the walls of the buildings may grow moss or mold. Keep an eye on your water source and carry out cleaning of the extent of pollution and changes in life-giving water quality.
Process Technology and Milestones
Cleaning the well - time-consuming and difficult operation,However, producing such works once, you will already be able to develop the technology of cleaning, and the second time the process will take less time and effort. To begin with you can be guided by this procedure works:
- Purchase of the necessary tools and resources.
- Organization of free access to the mine.
- Visual inspection.
- Pumping of water.
- Wash dirt and mucus from the walls of buildings.
- Removal of mold and moss.
- Cleansing the bottom of debris and foreign objects.
- Removing silt.
- Washing or replacing the bottom of the filter by laying new drainage, consisting of small pebbles of the river, shungite and quartz sand.
- Repair of joints and other structural components (embedding holes and cracks with liquid glass and / or cement mixture), if necessary the installation of steel staples that protect ring against displacement.
- Reconstruction and construction of a zero external parts of the building (house, shed).
It's important to know! If the mine is very deep, and you suffer from heart disease, it is risky to go down, because the depth may be a lack of oxygen. Charge this unit works to someone from the household or a professional hired by a specialized firm.
The preparatory phase and safety measures
To start, you need to make sure thateconomy are all needed for work tools and instruments. If necessary, make a purchase of materials. Focus on such a list:
- stairs (regular or rope - depending on the device shaft);
- device for descent, as well as the lockout;
- retaining straps;
- safety belt;
- sturdy rope and planks to make the "swing", which may be needed if you do not have enough length of the ladder;
- devices for cleaning the walls (large sponge, soft brush metal);
- hard hat and construction boots;
- and means to mix the necessary work.
What safety measures should be taken before the surgery?
- Find two companions (they can not do anythingto do, but just to be near the well). This safety net is needed for emergency recovery work from the mine - one person to do it quickly is not under force.
- Equip properly. Wear waterproof, comfortable clothes, waders and head protection helmet construction.
- Discuss the work plan with partners, make sure that everyone knows their functions.
- Adhere to the safety rope belt.
- Make sure that no harmful gas shaft. To do this, take a candle and go down to the bottom and light the wick. If the fire is lit, it means that everything is in order.
- Do not stand at the bottom of the crude pit for too long, because the legs can start to suck.
Self-cleaning of the well, step by step
When all the materials purchased, the assistants foundyou are equipped, it's time to get down to business. Start with open access to the mine, it is possible that a house or a shed for the well will be in time to dismantle. This is followed by a stage as cleaning the pump well. Just before that you need from the water surface to remove debris that is not clogged hose assembly. However, now there is a new-fangled device that are not "afraid" of debris. In general, it does not matter which model of pump you use, but experts advise to buy or rent a float device. This model turns itself off as soon as the water dries up in the mine. So, your unit is not at risk of burn while working in vain.
When the water is pumped out, you can start cleaningwalls. It should be clear to all of them unnecessary, namely, mud, slime, moss, mold, and other education. Use for this purpose the chemical mixture or in the usual household cleaners can not. At your disposal sponges, brushes and other cleaning tools. The next step - cleaning the bottom or, as is often said, the bottom of the filter - schungite, zeolite, gravel, pebbles, gravel, silica sand or a mixture thereof. It is necessary to wash or old structure, or delete all and make a new filter. The layer thickness of 10 cm is recommended. If the bottom has a viscous or movable structure, the airbag can hold the filter and the shaft 50 cm.
Next, you need to scrutinize the wallswell. If the seams or other compounds twisted, holes should be sealed with cement and liquid silicate. Rounding out the work in the mine disinfection. For this purpose, the walls and bottom are treated with a solution of bleach (10%). The well is covered and the cover sheet and in this state is for two days. At the end of the operation the water should be pumped out twice. And the final touch - the installation or construction of a new house for Krynica.
If clean and repair wells regularly and conscientiously, it will be many years "treat" you useful and tasty water.