Local sewerage country house
To the level of accomplishment in a country houseCurrently, the same requirements as in a city apartment. When constructing new sewerage facilities of a country house, as well as water supply, initially laid in the project. Availability of communication is one of the basic requirements of buyers of real estate located outside the city. Their absence makes it unattractive housing, which affects the cost. This is beneficial to those people who are able to understand the issue and perform the work themselves, spending a minimal amount of funds for the purchase of consumables, tools and machinery for the involvement of excavation work.
- Charting domestic sewage
- Installation of sewer system
- Types of outdoor sewerage in independent houses
- Choosing a plastic septic tank
- Installation of plastic septic tank
Charting domestic sewage
Making correct and accurate project,according to which will be organized water supply and sewerage system of a country house, it is a priority. To solve it, it is recommended to involve specialist with education and experience in the development of such structures. The funds invested in this stage will pay off quality work sewerage systemPerformed without error. Although you can take the time and learn the special literature on the subject, penetrating into all the details. This will help later in the maintenance and repair of communications, because the subtleties of their work will be thoroughly known owner of the house.
sewerage scheme is tailored planobject. This takes into account the need to accommodate a compact space, which will be supply and outflow of water. We are talking about the kitchen, bathrooms, bathrooms, showers. Ideally, try all the plumbing "tied" to a sewer pipe that runs directly into the septic tank or cesspool. In high-rise building is required to set the risers. All the little things taken into account in the project will facilitate the execution of work in the future. The approximate scheme of sewage country house can be such.
The chart reflects the number of unitssanitary equipment and fitting locations. Recognized methods supplying pure water thereto. Be sure to take into account when drawing up schemes freezing depth of soil in the area, because it affects the location of sewer pipes, which eliminates the possibility of freezing. Also draws attention to the level of ground water, on which the organization of the external sewage. With deep location of ground water sewerage system will work by gravity. In other cases, have to use the equipment for the forced withdrawal from the system effluent.
If a large country house and it providedpool arrangement, sauna, jacuzzi, then spend the sewer up to the engineering level itself it is difficult, and sometimes impossible. Such large-scale projects require the involvement of professional builders. If the dimensions of the house are not as grandiose as a list of necessary plumbing, the country house with their hands drainage is performed without any problems.
Installation of sewer system
1. Installation works on arrangement of sewerage begin after the construction of the foundation of the house, its walls and roof. The presence of interior partitions also simplifies the task of reckoning outputs discharges when installing plumbing.
2. Determined and place a septic tank layout, which is desirable to select next to the road. This will facilitate further access assenizatorskaya machine. Also, when this is set to the distance between the house and the septic tank, which shall be not less than five meters. The depth of the septic tank is calculated based on the volume of waste water, with the bottom of the well should be placed on a meter below the level of soil freezing.
3. Collector, consisting of tightly stacked drain pipes, located under the slope. This ensures the smooth passage of waste water and sewage liquids. The value of the slope should be at least two centimeters per meter of collector.
4. Installation of a country house sewer involves the use of cast iron or plastic pipes with a diameter up to 100 mm and more. And for outdoor use special plastic pipe, painted in orange color. Places joints need a good seal. The depth of the trench is calculated to a centimeter, and with a margin not to dig. This will ensure the hardness of the base under the pipes, which are not prosyadut under the weight of the bulk soil. If this rule is ignored, then the tube will bend, which will cause clogging of its appearance at this point. It is necessary to take measures to eliminate blockages.
5. When mounting domestic sewage risers, as well as collectors, made of pipes with a diameter of 100 or 110 mm. This will allow them to exceed the diameter of the pipes coming from the sanitary equipment, with the exception of toilets. Incidentally, it is desirable to have toilets in the vicinity of the riser.
Types of outdoor sewerage in independent houses
Typically, in each locality in the countryIt organized a central water supply, so with summing up of water in the country house special problems arise. With sanitation difficult, since a long time for a stay in the country people are treated facilities, located in the courtyard. Therefore, organizing an effective drainage system is necessary independently to each owner of a country house by selecting one of the four varieties:
- cesspool. This variant is known from ancient times,ineffective, is applicable only in small country houses, with a small amount of wastewater by a minimum set of equipment and a small number of people permanently residing. Periodically required pumping accumulated sewage, which used vacuum trucks services.
- Septic, arranged in the form of concrete overflowwells. There must be a minimum of two wells, and for better cleaning - three. Make wells mostly of reinforced concrete rings, ranging in diameter from one to two meters. It also requires a forced cleaning with assenizatorskaya machines, but less than in the first case. As part of the water will go into the ground through filter well.
- Septic tank made of plastic, fiberglassor metal. It finished products, assembly of which has its own characteristics that must be taken into account. Purified water redirected to the filtration field. To clean the tank from settling at the bottom of the sludge also requires periodic call ad. Manufacturers offer different types of designs of septic tanks, which are different in terms of processed waste water and the level of depth in the ground.
- The station, which provides a deep biologicalcleaning, is the most modern and efficient local drainage for a country house. It is typically used in multi-storey cottages having multiple lavatories. Due to the heavy loads the system is equipped with a pump that forced withdrawal of purified water.
Choosing a plastic septic tank
It is understood that the water drain in a countryhome can not do without the construction of a reservoir for collecting liquid waste or of the finished installation of a septic tank, which may be cumulative or wastewater treatment. Cumulative septic tank is designed as a single-chamber tank, after which the filling, emptying it held. In principle, this structure resembles a cesspool, but modern material provides better sealing structure, which has a positive impact on the environment.
When choosing a storage tank experts recommend to consider the following points:
- capacity of the tank;
- structural strength;
Septic Tank Treatment is much more complex in designstorage tanks, which, of course, affect their value. These devices consist of several cells connected in series with each other.
The first compartment solids collected rainfalland processed as a result of anaerobic fermentation, and then in the liquefied state arrive in the next compartment septic tank. The second compartment is cleansed incoming wastewater. Then the water enters the drainage system and excreted into the soil.
The number of cameras determines the degree of purificationWastewater. The construction of three-chamber septic tanks allows for 75 per cent of sewage purification. This demonstrates the high-quality processing. For a complete water purification equipment is purchased, condusive biofilter. These settings are volatile.
Installation of plastic septic tank
1) The work begins with the digging of the pit, calculated by the size of the acquired capacity in view of the stock, equal to 30-40 cm.
2) On the leveled via spirit levelthe bottom is laid concrete slab, on which is mounted a tank, fixing his bandage ropes. This will avoid pushing on the surface of a light plastic container as a result of the impact of seasonal heave.
3) The free space of the pit is filled with cement-sand mixture, and the five parts of cement is taken one part sand. Every 20 cm is held to pour seal layer.
Many do not trust plastic structures and build septic tanks of concrete rings. It is also time-tested technologyIt allows for efficient operation of the outer sewage. Carry out all complex of works on their own by virtue of a number of men, little versed in azah construction business. an advisor can help you find answers to your questions. Although involvement of professionals will speed up the work.