Drain well used in the systemdeep (or ground, closed) drainage designed to lower the groundwater level by removing them from the site. Such a system is needed to protect the soil from waterlogging and waterlogging. At the station may be equipped with from one to several wells connected drains. Their number is determined by land area, soil composition and other factors. Purpose of the well may vary depending on its type.
- Types of facilities for drainage
- Materials for the device
- How to make a drainage well?
Types of facilities for drainage
This is the engineering constructionrecessed container, consisting of a shaft, the bottom (from the absorption it is not), and the hatch to which of the drainage ditches (pipes) come groundwater. It may be of several kinds.
1. Audit (observation or inspection) - For cleaning drain pipes, notIt provides for the collection of water. Most often used the so-called rotary manholes installed or on every second bend (turn) of the tube or at the intersection of several drains. In these areas often occur clogging, siltation, clean water. The wells may be of small size (315-425 mm), used exclusively for washing, and large (600 - 2000 mm), allowing a person to descend into and perform preventive maintenance. They are placed at the beginning of the drainage system at the high points of the plot.
2. The filter (absorption) - Constructed at the site or outside whenimpossible to derive the moisture catchment area to another location, such as a sewer trunk and it is displayed in the underlying soil. Sets usually with a small amount of wastewater groundwater (2 m. Inside the well is placed a so-called bottom of the filter gravel, crushed stone, boiler slag, broken bricks or other similar material to 20-30 cm in height. Above aggregate geotextile veiled, sheltering the ground. Ground and the outer walls are protected by dusting of the same materials.
3. Cumulative (water inlet) - Is used when it is impossible to build filter well (For example, when the wrong type of soil and highgroundwater level), and the place is not close to the spillway. It equips in the lowest point of the site. It is a pipe with a lid and bottom, protected with geotextile and dusting. In the present design the hose fittings and the pump of the pump, through which water is pumped. To connect the pump to the electricity inside the terminal rubberized outlet. pump to pump out the water can be sent to a remote ditch, pond or used for watering plants.
Materials for the device
As the drainage pipes - the wells may vary in size and materials of manufacture. Typically, they are made of concrete or plastic.
1. Drain well concrete comprises concrete rings of different diameters and heights. Their installation is carried out in advance of a trench dug by a crane. The main advantage of the reinforced concrete well - it is durability and strength, and the drawback - the complexity of the installation.
2. Drainage wells are gradually replacing plastic concrete counterparts. They are cheaper in cost, mount them much easier and faster, they are small in weight, have all the necessary outlets, not subject to corrosion, service life is more than 50 years, joining tubes through rubber lip seals that can be tens of years to maintain tightness. Corrugated drainage wells - the main feature of these plastics. Stiffeners hold it in the ground, so it is properly secured to the ground.
How to make a drainage well?
Ready-wells formed in the profiledomestic or foreign production of reliable, easy to install, have the desired diameter, but their main disadvantage - is the price. Especially expensive wells - more than 800 to 1000 mm in diameter. In order to save, you can try to make it yourself.
To do this, you should purchase corrugatedright diameter pipe. So, for inspection devices diameters of 340 mm or 460 mm is sufficient that a person could stoop to miss out and clean the system with water from a hose under pressure. Pipes for filtering and storage wells is better to buy 575 mm, 695 mm in diameter. Or 925 mm if the person needs to get inside the well.
Besides corrugated plastic tubes you stillIt needs plastic bottom cover (hatch), rubber seals of the desired diameter. All components can be ordered separately, which will be cheaper. Sequence assembly and installation of the storage wells may be as follows:
1. corrugated pipe cut to length, cut it out holes in it to drain (not less than 50 cm above the floor), then install the rubber sleeves.
2. Mount the bottom, smeared with mastic asphalt junction.
3. Prepare the drainage ditch and compacted in it the base of crushed stone, sand and earth.
4. cement mortar to fill the bottom of the ditch, lay geotextile
5. Fit the bottom of the ditch pit.
6. docked pipe with rubber cuffs (junction smear mastic asphalt).
7. Carry out the pump.
8. Outside the well to fill gravel.
9. Replace the cover.
Important! The soil of the trench must not contain sharp stones and coarse gravel!
These are the basic steps. If done correctly, then any type of drainage wells will serve you for decades, will become an indispensable element of the plot of ground drainage system.