Storm sewage (yet it is called rain andlivnevki) is designed for the collection, removal from the roofs of houses, plots of land, the water covering the road, which appears as a result of precipitation. Storm water drainage (not to be confused with the deep groundwater, designed to lower the groundwater level!) Is particularly relevant for areas, which are located in the lowlands, to the flood areas, for areas where high rainfall. After much water can lead to a flooding area, dilute base foundation and basement flooding swamped soil. Rainwater drainage is designed to protect the house, the site of similar troubles.
- The construction of storm water drainage system, the types of
- Classification according to the method of removal of atmospheric precipitation
- Types of drainage on the type of guttering
- Designing stormwater
- SNIP and necessary documentation
- The parameters required for the design and calculation
- Installation of exhaust systems rainfall
The construction of storm water drainage system, the types of
storm sewage - A system of special trays, tubes,trash boxes, caps, siphons, inlets (or stormwater manholes) and other elements depending on the species. Driving stormwater will include different elements in a particular case. The main purpose of the system: to collect surface water into a single stream and send it to the sewer.
Important! It is impossible to make water drainage of storm water drain in the deep groundwater drainage system! They are often installed in parallel at the same angle, but they are two different systems. Storm water drainage is done above ground.
Classification according to the method of removal of atmospheric precipitation
1. Open type (surface drainage) - rainwater drainage system of open trays (channels, troughs) off-site. Trays for stormwater are often recessed, fixed with cement mortar or installed in the track, the blind area, and other elements. On top gutters are installed special grids for stormwater (removable). The system of open type most often used in private small areas, small towns with low population density.
2. Closed type (deep drainage) - water is collected with special built-in trays, trash box. Then the tubes enters the storm-water inlets (heavy wells), and after the inclined line or by pumping equipment is sent to the sewer.
Having the sewer enters the thalwegs, treatment facilities, artificial reservoirs. This system is used in cities, large towns, sometimes in private areas.
3. Mixed type - consists of underground pipes and street stalls. In this design, removal of storm water by gravity except in the case of adverse conditions of the terrain. Route stormwater network is laid along the shortest distance from the release point of the collector or water. Use a non-pressure concrete pipes. This option is suitable for the purpose of reducing construction costs.
Types of drainage on the type of guttering
1. Spot rain drainage. It is carried out with the use of local drainage systems (wells, inlets) to collect water from any one spot area, for example, from the roof of the cottage. They are mounted under gutters or watering taps. They have a removable grille, equipped with filter basket, delaying the Offered waste water. connected to underground sewage pipesThat carry the flow of storm water in the collector well.
2. Linear drainage of rain made for the purpose of collecting rainfall with a large area. Designed to address the sanitation problems comprehensively.
Are used: Linear drainage (gutters, gutters, channels) and a sand trap - capacity, delaying the sand and debris. Inside there trashbox basket, which collects the garbage. Cleaning stormwater begins with the emptying of the baskets.
Livnevki and stormwater treatment facilities are includedall development projects of large settlements, industrial areas. But many owners of private property will have to take care of the construction of such a structure on their own: contact the experts or to make rain drainage with their hands. There is nothing fundamentally difficult, especially if in the village there is drainage, and livnevki need to connect to it.
Sometimes it is enough to dig a ditch or drainjust put the barrel under the downspouts. But if the drainage area in pavodkoopasnyh not have to dig trenches, build rainwater drains closed or mixed type. In any case, this is preceded by a precise calculation, a lot of preparatory work.
SNIP and necessary documentation
Designing livnevki should be exercisedin accordance with the normative act of SNIP 2.04.03 - 85 "Sewerage. External networks and facilities. " Before it is necessary to make the following working documents:
- General information and working drawings;
- Plan of the sewerage network;
- A network profile in a longitudinal section;
- A statement about the planned scope of work.
The parameters required for the design and calculation
1. Landscape and geological features of the area
2. Architectural specificity facilities
3. The average level of precipitation
4. Places utilities location
5. Square Photo
Installation of exhaust systems rainfall
1. First, carry out marking territory
2. Prepare the outlet pipe (PVC usually about 110 mm in diameter), which are joined by a double clutch.
3. Carefully dig the trench and the ground tamped make sandy base (or gravel) where a thickness of 8 cm, and then put the tube. The slope of the storm water drain in the direction of the spillway should be 1-2 cm / meter. Earth poured in layers back and blood clots.
Important! Depth of the storm sewer pipe is determined by the strength, which are divided according to load class: A 15; B 125; 250 C; D 400; E 600; F 900. The less strong pipes are used, the lower layer of soil on top.
4. Mounted gullies, wells.
Note! Under the downpipe livnevki mounted vertically.
Wells stormwater serve as a place whereall stormwater enters from the area, and then - the collector. The role of the well is not only to collect the water, but also provide access to the stormwater system for its cleaning.
5. All system components are connected to each other and do a trial run of water.
Here are the basic steps. It is important to understand, to understand what type of a rain drain system is required for you, and then get to work.