Sewage in a private house
Gone are the days when the property in the private sector associated with the lack of facilities. Now drain in a country house is a common sight. With the construction of new residential buildings sewerage system project originally envisaged. The old houses are searched options for improvement, thus have to look for a free space to accommodate a bathroom or perform an addition to the building. Perform installation of sewage in a private home you can own hands, but most owners are turning to professional teams with experience in such work. Attracting professionals still justified and fast terms of the amount of work, including on the grounds of equipment tools and special equipment.
- Design: sewerage scheme in a private house
- sewer construction: progress
- drain well device
- Involvement of professionals: one to turn
Design: sewerage scheme in a private house
Before installation work,necessary to carry out a number of preliminary activities. Have a detailed scheme allows competently perform sewer device in a private home. Therefore, in this step is usually carried out as follows:
- Determined to place the drain well location, while trying to choose a site, which is located below the house. At the same time and place fixed by the output of the sewer pipe at home.
- Next determined start point mountingsewer pipes in the building directly. Usually this place is the toilet installation. Inlet and outlet pipes must be placed in a straight line. The presence of distortions and any bends are not permitted. This main pipe will take waste water from all available in the house, the drain source: sink, shower, washbasin, WC.
- Then proceed to the design of the sewersystem prorisovyvaya to scale its scheme, which lists all pipe sizes. When this calculated required amount of the various compounds. The accuracy of the measurements depends on the time it will have to spend on the purchase of consumables. It will be a shame if the sewage plant in the private domepriostanovitsya due to lack of footage of the pipe. Also, if competently drafting erected sewage system in a private house quality will last for a long time.
sewer construction: progress
If the private house formerly present drainage and require work on its updates or supplements, you can use the previously paved paths.
If the existing arrangement does not meet the new challenges, the entire installation is carried out again.
- To carry out the sewers in private house,floors must be opened. There are some cases where this procedure can be avoided, if under the floor is enough space for the movement of people. However, in the construction of floors of old houses crept just above the ground, so to perform the work necessary to spread them.
- Then proceed to dig a trench in whichIt will be laid main sewer pipe. To determine the depth of her need to dig a hole under the foundation and measure the resulting distance. If it exceeds one meter, this depth of pipe will not allow it to freeze in the winter. If necessary, the trench deepens, if for some reason is not possible, at the site of the sewage pipe out of the house conducted its insulation.
- Then continue to dig a trench in the street untilDrain well, thus making the slope, which provide an unobstructed flow of water through the pipe. To determine the slope angle adhere to the following rule: for every ten meters of the route of the trench depth should be increased by half a meter.
- At the bottom of the trench site located on the street,poured sand layer, whose thickness must be at least 15 cm. This allows the tube to take a comfortable position and withstand the soil pressure, poured on top.
- After the pipe is laid in a trench between them stykuyaa special connecting elements to connect them to the secondary pipe coming from the other discharge sources. Plastic pipes are produced two-meter and three-meter, so choose the ones that are more convenient to install in this particular house. Their thickness should be at least 100 mm. In places where the blockages are possible, experts recommend installing the audit. Through these special removable plugs in the pipes of the pipe cleaning is carried out by means of a steel cable.
- Internal wiring in a private home sewage systemsperformed by means of special adapters, connecting pipes of different diameters. After all, the thickness of the output from washbasins, kitchen sinks, shower enclosure is 50 mm.
drain well device
Outdoor laying sewerage in a private house is associated with the device drainwell that may be formed of prefabricated concrete rings, or plastic containers. If we place these into account requirements of sanitary regulations, which provide for a five-meter offset from the house and twenty meters offset from the drinking water wells. When calculating the volume of the well take into account the number of permanent residents in the house of people. One person must be at least 0.5 cubic meter volume. If you would not dig a deep hole to accommodate a few concrete rings, resorted to the device of two containers connected by a tube. In any case it is necessary to provide space for the entrance assenizatorskaya machine to the tank for periodic pumping of sewage.
Well made of brick, concrete or reinforced concreteIt is the easiest and cheapest way to local sewer installation in a private home. Such structures erected without a bottom and the walls do not tight. Wastewater entering the tank such absorbable subjected to primary purification. In this case large particles settle to the bottom and the water penetrates into the ground.
drain well Such a device is dangerous forEcology as likely biochemical contamination of the territory, located in the immediate vicinity of the building. These wells require periodic cleaning and constant use of services assenizatorskaya machine.
A little better for the environment is a device cesspool when installing sewers in a private home. A sealed container that collects all wastewater pumping needs. As materials used for the manufacture of the container stand plastic, concrete and others. It is also possible to organize and better options for collecting and filtering of waste water: septic tank systems and the latest biological treatment.
Involvement of professionals: one to turn
With a small amount of work and availabilitytime to learn the basics of this science can be made installation of sewage systems in-house. However, assistance is not a knowledgeable person would be superfluous. In such a serious case is not desirable to learn from their mistakes. While when referring to the part of the organization need to be careful. After all, the market for construction services and is filled with "hacks", who may not know or do not comply with the requirements of work technology. Therefore, you should choose the company that is already known in this field at the local market.