Pumps for sewage and pumping her
Buying land for building a house orthe finished structure with no painted communications, should take into account some of the nuances of his position. Most likely, everyone agrees that the comfortable life of modern man can not be without such creature comforts as electricity, water supply and sewerage. Even if your home is at some distance from the nearest town, to bring electricity to it will not be difficult, with water supply and sanitation - more difficult. To solve the problem of water supply is possible by means of the well and the well pump. It is much cheaper than pulling kilometers of water pipes. Of course, you can build on a plot of cesspool and dispense with central sewer. But such a solution would entail the need for regular call sewage truck, and that the extra inconvenience and expense. An alternative to the sump pump can be a drain.
- Pressurized sewage system and its device
- The initial stages of the organization
- Prefabricated well
- Choosing a pump for pumping
- Sewage pumping station (SPS)
- What is the KNS
- The specifics of the installation KNS
Pressurized sewage system and its device
If your home is at an acceptabledistance from the nearest sewer system, but impossible to comply with the correct slope of the pipe or terrain does not allow to conduct large-scale earthworks, a way out will be pressure sewer.
If you and your neighbors pumping sewage is not adjusted properly, have them build a pressure sewer together. In this case, you can split the cost.
The initial stages of the organization
- It is necessary to examine the profile of the terrain and choose well for uplinks.
- Choose the optimal route for layingpipeline. Should be involved in the development of the local water utility professionals - VET and foreman engineers. Otherwise, to get permission to connect to a central sewer system will be more difficult.
- To calculate slope, type and capacity of the pump,the depth and the diameter of the pipe, as well as the necessary materials and components. It is desirable to maximize the availability of natural inclines. If only a small segment of the pipeline is required forced pumping sewage, and further possible to use gravity, at the point of transition necessarily constructed well.
The first step is to build a nearhome of the sump, which will fall by gravity all the drains. For walls and bottom of the well is required to ensure good waterproofing, or waste water can penetrate into the soil. Facing tend to produce burnt brick, rubble stone or concrete, the thickness of 25-30cm.
The outer side walls covered with bitumen coating or greasy clay and plaster the inside. You can also put the well of concrete rings, and its cement floor.
For a more gentle operation of the pumpit is recommended to build a two-piece or two sump pit with overflow from the pipe. The first well will drain the water out of the house, and in the second you need to install the pump. Thus, large solid fractions can not enter the pump and damage it.
Important! If you are not able to build a two-piece well, it is recommended to use fecal pump with the chopper.
Choosing a pump for pumping
One of the most important parts of the systema pump for pumping sewage. From his correct choice depends on the quality of the whole system. For pumping wastewater often used so-called submersible sewage pumps.
Pump capacity should be indicated in your project documentation. If you plan to pump your own, use the following guidelines:
- Place of installation of the pump must be protected from freezing.
- Before installing the pump, the place of installation must be cleaned of construction waste and dirt.
- Next, attach the bottom of the well support the knee with a special quick release flange.
- Connect to the knee penstock and guide tubes.
- The second side of the pipe to attach the bracket is mounted to the top of the well.
Important! The pressure pipe should be mounted without deformations and stresses and have a slightly larger diameter than the pump inlet.
- Equip pressure line check valve and gate valve. This is necessary to protect the pump against reverse fluid flow.
- Raise and lower the pump should be onguide using a chain attached thereto. When the pump reaches the reference knee, will automatically connect. If done correctly, the connection is tight.
Important! After the installation of the pump do not forget to secure the upper end of the chain, otherwise the next time you have to dive into the well.
Sewage pumping station (SPS)
For those who do not want to mess with the construction of a suction well manufacturers offer ready-sewer pumping stations. The popularity of such solutions of problems with wastewater disposal is growing every year. This is due to the fact that the finished station is enough to bring and bury all the rest is done by the manufacturer.
What is the KNS
Ready-made pumping station outside looks likecylinder with a flat bottom, and flange projections. The size of the container can be anything - it depends on the customer's needs. The housing is made of high density polyethylene, reinforced webbing or steel. submersible pumps and all necessary equipment is already placed in the container. Any modification of the CND, in which two sewage pumps are installed. In some cases, the second pump acts as an emergency, sometimes used when the level rises sharply withdrawn liquid, and a pump can not cope with the load. Capacity is closed tight cover that will protect you from unpleasant odor.
The specifics of the installation KNS
For the installation of the sewage pumping stationyou need to dig a hole corresponding to the depth of the height of the container and concreted the bottom of it. It remains only to connect the inlet and outlet pipes and the system is ready for operation.
Important! The pump station must be installed vertically.
Backfill produce, at the same time filling the container with water. It is necessary to balance the internal and external load on the body.
Whichever method of pressure sewer device you choose, machine for pumping sewage, you no longer need.