Bacteria and other means to cesspits
Country house - the dream of many, but few know that its own house - it's not just the warmth and comfort, but also a lot of problems associated with its contents. Take, for cleaning cesspool or sewage. Agree, pleasant enough, but to do what is needed, and periodically. To facilitate this is not too "nice smelling" work have been developed for the special bacteria cesspools and chemicals that accelerate the decomposition process, and provide disinfection of fecal matter. With such assistants to work easy and pleasant.
- Types of tools for cleaning of cesspits and sewage
- Chemicals for cesspools - benefit or harm?
- Biological products - a new word in cleaning sewers
- Recommendations on the choice of means for cleaning cesspools
Types of tools for cleaning of cesspits and sewage
Any septic system, whether it's a cesspool,sewerage system or standard cottage toilet, requires care. To completely eliminate the possibility of contamination is necessary to use different means for the care or treatment of such septic systems. There are the following types of drugs:
- Chemicals: oxidizing nitrate, formaldehyde and quaternary ammonium salts.
- Bacterial-enzyme complexes.
All of these tools, as already stated above, accelerateprocesses of decomposition of waste, eliminate odors, and also have a cleansing effect, that is, help to maintain the septic system in good working condition.
Now let us consider in more detail the characteristics of these species.
Chemicals for cesspools - benefit or harm?
Chemicals for cesspools working practicallyany temperature, the main thing here - to see to it that the fluid does not freeze or boil (whether there are situations in life a little). Such funds are not afraid of aggressive impurities and hard water, but they have not the most positive impact on the sewerage system itself and the surrounding countryside. Any means to cesspits, having a chemical base, destroying metal, so if your drain is made of metal elements, think a hundred times before using a similar drug.
- Formaldehyde - the cheapest chemical liquidfor cesspools. Just 5-10 years ago it was used at almost every turn, until it was proved that the drug has a very high toxicity and carcinogenicity. It is for this reason that today you will not find similar tools in the market.
- Nitrate oxidants - these are ordinary nitrogenfertilizer, however, is such a pleasure quite expensive. The tool for cleaning cesspools and latrines are absolutely environmentally friendly and contains in its composition of surface-active agents (surfactants), which provide a dilution of organic waste, high detergency, as well as insensitivity to the content in the drains and waste of detergent, ie, speaking "simple Russian language" - nothing to it not a hindrance.
- Quaternary ammonium compounds - excellentdisinfectants (shredders faeces). These drugs destroy odors, accelerate the decomposition of the waste, but do not work in the presence of detergents plums. Moreover, their effects on the environment are still not fully understood, so when emptying the same mobile toilets be very careful - do it better in specific areas, for example, merge into drains or ditches.
None of these funds and never for anything in the world will not turn faeces into compost, well, unless you will merge the contents of mobile toilets in the compost heap.
Only here at pereprevaniya and biorazogreve will final and irrevocable destruction of pathogenic microflora, helminth eggs and other muck.
Biological products - a new word in cleaning sewers
Biologicals for cesspools consist ofcomplex of beneficial enzymes and live bacteria scavengers. Such tools are very sensitive to chlorine and its compounds, phenols, acids, alkalis and aldehydes. They work fine in a temperature range from +4 to +30 degrees, ie, the fall and winter will have to find another alternative. But biologics is not just convert the waste to a safe weight for nature, and allow to obtain valuable organic fertilizer that can be used at their discretion.
In addition biological means preventsFormation of toxic fumes and gases, the development of pathogens, destroys odors, do not have a devastating effect on the plastic parts designs septic tanks and composting toilets, and do not irritate the skin.
It is for these characteristics, many gardeners and owners of suburban real estate are paying more attention to safety and environmental preparations, choosing the means to toilet at the cottage not based on chemical, and bacterial.
Recommendations on the choice of means for cleaning cesspools
Choosing antiseptics for cesspools, it is worth considering some of the highlights:
- If you do not want to dispose of the waste, thethe best option would be the use of bacterial agents with a maximum reduction of solids, ie, all waste will be converted into a liquid mass.
- If you want to use fecal massas a fertilizer, it is necessary to use either nitrate oxidizers or bioaktivatory for cesspools. Nitrate oxidants, as mentioned above, this conventional nitrogen fertilizers, which when biorazogreve to accelerate the maturation of the compost heap compost and contribute to destruction of all harmful bacteria. Well, about the detergent, caught in the cesspool, too, do not worry - all modern powders are completely biodegradable and, therefore, in any way they can not affect the quality of the compost.
- For gardeners excellent treatment option would betablets for toilet at the cottage. They rapidly processed paper and fecal matter in a completely non-toxic liquid, and water and mineral residue remaining after the decomposition, can be used to fertilize the soil. One tablet is able to process a cubic meter of sewage.
- AT Autonomous sewer systems the use of any tools for cleaningtotally stupid and senseless, because they are all the processes of biodegradation naturally. Although in the case of soil subsidence or unpleasant odor can use nitrate oxidizers - they not only destroy the odor, but also will clean a drain, eliminate blockages and sedimentation. But biobakterii for cesspools in this case does not help, because their work is hampered due to the presence in the effluent detergents.
As you can see, nothing terrible and difficult-to-cleanno sewage, especially bacteria, which for several decades actively help a person in many spheres of life, reached and cesspools by making such an unpleasant process in quite decent and even useful procedure.