Solid fuel boilers long burning
Solid fuel boilers long burning -special devices to organize independent heating house or apartment. The first designs of these devices have been known since time immemorial, when people warmed housing only use them for the lack of natural gas and electricity. Now most of the houses are gasified and electrified, but the most remote areas, where such communication is not paved, solid fuel heating boiler is indispensable.
- Specialists of solid fuel fired boilers
- Types and operating principles
- Installation of solid fuel boilers
Specialists of solid fuel fired boilers
heating sphere Experts identify a number of indisputable advantages of solid-fuel boilers:
1. Low cost.
2. The ability to combine and universal boilers run on different fuels.
3. Low-cost fuel (firewood cheaper electricity 15 times, diesel fuel - 7 times, and coal - about 2 times).
4. Run time: no need to connect them to the power grid and other communications.
5. High efficiency and function automatically maintain the water temperature.
6. The presence of the control panel.
7. It is the most environmentally friendly type of heating equipment, solid fuel combustion products almost do not pollute the environment, which is not true, for example, natural gas combustion products.
but solid fuel boilers reviews specialists are not only positive, they highlight a number of shortcomings:
1. The need for regular manual loading of fuel (in the cheaper models - every 2-4 hours, in the pyrolysis - twice a day).
2. The need for regular maintenance.
3. Regular delivery of solid fuel to the boiler and its pre-treatment prior to loading.
Types and operating principles
These boilers can be classified as:
1. By type of fuel consumed:
eleven. Traditional (run on solid fuels: coal, wood, peat). If you want to use solid fuel boilers with wood and coal, peat, etc. rarely used, choose special modifications, best adapted for this fuel. They will burn wood, even 35% humidity.
The height of the chimney is chosen depending on the boiler output and its internal dimensions.
12. Combined or gas-generating boilers with the function of burning wood pyrolysis. Their main difference from the traditional is that in addition to their own firewood can burn wood gas released by wood under the influence of high temperatures. The combustion process occurs at least ash, soot is formed and combusted together with heavy compounds. The main advantage of these boilers - high 85% efficiency, and the possibility of power adjustment. But they are significantly more expensive than traditional, and use only dry wood. Among the manufacturers of the most famous Czech firm Dakon, Atmos and German - Olymp.
13. Universal (can run on solid or liquid fuel, gas and electricity). They are very popular in Europe. Electricity is used through the built-in "jacket" boiler electric heaters - heating elements. Electric heaters are typically used in the nighttime in the case of failure of the main combustion chamber.
2.1. Single-circuit (designed only for heating the room).
2.2. Double-circuit (able to heat the room and work on the heating water thanks to the integrated circuit of hot water (DHW)). Solid double-pressure boiler is used for space heating and hot water preparation or cumulative flow method. Accumulative - implies the existence of a special built-in water heater and 60 liters. Flow - requires a heat exchanger in the boiler, through which water is heated in a continuous mode. The flow-through method of preparing hot water quickly, but we can not talk about big volumes.
3. As the material of which they are made:
3.1. Cast iron. Solid cast iron boilers are usually equipped with a furnace, make them out of several sections, the number of which depends on the power unit. They have a long service life - 50 years, but quite often in need of repair, such as replacement of burned-out section. Such boilers are heavy, they must be put on the reinforced floor, more expensive steel.
3.2. Steel. Solid steel boilers cast iron heat up more quickly and more accurately maintain the desired mode.
They are equipped with a coil for heating water, and some models - electric heaters. Lifetime - 30 years. Disadvantages: to supply coal grate in them should always be changed on iron or water-cooled.
4. According to the number of cameras:
4.1. Odnotopochnye (there are cast iron and steel). Odnotopochnye boilers need to reconfigure each time, moving from one fuel to another, as the camera settings for each type of fuel your own. If you are going to use mainly wood, choose a large furnace.
4.2. Dvuhtopochnye (steel only). They should not be reconfigured in the transition from one fuel to another, since the timber has a separate chamber for gas or liquids. Such boilers are more efficient odnotopochnyh. Most often, they are versatile with the ability to install electric heaters. Also, these boilers - solid double-circuit, always have a second circuit - built-broiler (like Bosch) or the heat exchanger.
5. By way of fuel supply:
5.1. Manual mode (for household models). Fully automated tverdotovlennye boilers for domestic use is not widespread, although in this direction active development underway.
5.2. Automated (only used in industry). Solid fuel boilers, industrial fully automated. They are not fueled with firewood and wood chips, shavings, pressed saws. Equipped with such a device as the Stocker or bunker burner. Stocker is a metal box, equipped with a screw conveyor adapted for feeding fuel directly into the burner device in which there is supercharging fan. Fuel consumption is also regulated, and it depends on the water temperature. In Russia, these machines are not made, only abroad.
Installation of solid fuel boilers
Installation of solid fuel boilers must be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and safety standards. Sequencing:
1. Construction of the workpiece on the floor made of incombustible material, ie, the "site", which will operate the boiler. The base of the foundation should be 20 mm wider than the unit itself.
2. Installation of the boiler.
3. The connection of the boiler to the chimney.
4. Connect your device to the heating system.
5. Check the equipment for any defects.
6. Implementation of the first trial kindling.
- Distance access to the boiler should not be <1 m.
- All flammable items may be placed at a distance of <25 cm from the boiler. A firewood, briquettes and other fuel - at least 40 cm.
- Prohibited melt gasoline boiler, kerosene, diesel fuel, glossy paper, scraps laminate, chipboard, hardboard, since their combustion releases toxic substances.
- Best Fuel: dry wood, peat, sawdust, pellets or coke.
- Regularly inspect the equipment. It is necessary to remove the fuel ash slag before each kindling.
- Weekly Clean the firebox and ash pan assembly to avoid clogged chimney channels.
For proper operation of these units are capable ofwork long and very effectively. Positively characterize solid fuel boilers consumer reviews with long experience in operating these devices. People living in homes where these boilers are the only way to space heating, speak of them as reliable and durable heating devices.