Heating country house
Each country house, built in the territoryour country needs to install the heating system, thanks to which the artificial heating its interior living space. A well-designed heating system of a country house is able to maintain a certain temperature in the room, ensuring a comfortable stay home owners.
- Types of autonomous heating buildings
- Water - the most common type
- Driving a country house heating
- Methods for water circulation in the tubes
- Additional features of water heating
- Cons water heating
- Electrical heating system
- The advantages of electric heating
- The democratic way of gas
- Traditional furnace option
- Accounting for the cost of installation and operation of heating systems
Types of autonomous heating buildings
1. Centralized heating system, widespread in urban environments, and is used in the suburban cottage settlements. With this organization of heating thermal energy production is in special engineering structures (boiler), which are located outside the dwelling. Before the object is delivered by the heat pipes.
Important! This type of heating is certainly useful, provided its normal functioning, which is only possible if the equipment and heat networks - new.
Otherwise, the heat loss from the ineffectiveTime and wear all of its elements are put in tenants receipts using district heating services. However, the comfortable living conditions for such a heating system provide can not, as has long outlived its service life. Therefore, a growing number of people disappointed in the centralized heating is cut off from him and makes installation of independently operating thermal equipment.
2. Autonomous heating system is designed for heating concrete building. This device generates heat is set in a house in a specially designated for this purpose the back room. Often autonomous heating system of a country house and still performs related functions to provide hot water at home. There are several types of heating:
- water (traditional);
- furnace air.
Water - the most common type
Under the conditions of the Russian validity waterheating is very common. Otherwise, such a heating system called traditional. Arranged in a special way the pipe system is filled with water or another liquid having a high index of the heat capacity. This type of heating is based on the principle of constant recirculation of hot water through the system. Water heating of a country house with their hands mounted on the stage of building a country house or in the period of its overhaul.
In this installation is costly.reaching for the acquisition of all of the system components and their installation. The main advantage of such a self-regulating heating temperature in the room occupants. To save fuel consumption possible its planned depending on the indications street thermometer.
Driving a country house heating
- fuel boiler;
- expansion tank.
- Hot Water System.
- Hot-water boiler.
- Security group.
- Expansion tank.
- Return manifold.
- feed collector.
- The system of floor heating.
A key role in the water heating system playsfuel boiler, which provides the boiler, pipes and battery (radiators) warm to hot water. For each property in view of its chosen area of necessary power boiler. As an energy source for the boiler can be a natural gas, electricity, fuel oil and solid fuels.
Methods for water circulation in the tubes
- The natural circulation provided the differencethe density of cold and hot water. In this case, one line from the boiler, the hot water moves, which heats the pipes and radiators, and they in turn transfer heat into the surrounding space. The cooled water is returned to the return line back to the boiler. The process is repeated. To provide more water pressure fuel boiler is recommended to set below floor level. Therefore, for these purposes are often used with a cellar. with natural circulation system is used in small houses.
- Forced circulation of water in the systemprovided by embedded pump that allows to lay two heating circuits. This system makes the device the most efficient heating rooms of the house, so it will always be warm and cozy. For pumps need electricity. Therefore, it is necessary to take this into account when choosing a heating system, especially in cases where no centralized power supply.
Additional features of water heating
1. In addition to providing a warm home, such a system can heat water everyday needs. However, it is necessary to acquire more power boiler fuel. Some experts establish two separate boilers which operate independently from each other.
2. It is also possible device "water floor", which promotes better air warming, while not draining it. The functioning of the floor is regulated by special sensors, the use of which can reduce the consumption of thermal energy. The device "water floor" is distinguished by its safety and durability, the term of which can reach up to half a century.
Cons water heating
- mounting complexity;
- uninterrupted heating the coolant;
- constant supervision of a heat source;
- the ability to defrost in cold system;
- rust in pipes during extended storage system connected with a drain water;
- noise to occur when operating pumps.
Electrical heating system
When choosing this type of heating is possible to heatindoor air without installation of coolant, since electric power entering the special equipment directly transformed into thermal energy. In Europe, a country house heating with electricity is the most popular.
In Russia, he has yet to win the market. Prevents growth of the popularity of this type of environmentally friendly heating the high cost of electricity. In addition, tripping the light can leave the house and do without heating, in our harsh climate is not allowed. Therefore, this type of heating without alternative heat source at risk of not installing.
The advantages of electric heating
If you look at this heating system in an ideal (excluding the cost of electricity and the possibility of failure of its filing), we can see a number of significant advantages.
- low cost of system installation;
- simplicity and ease of maintenance;
- compact heaters sizes;
- hygiene and environmental friendliness of electric heaters;
The equipment used to provide a direct electrical heating stationary, divided into four groups:
- Wall Heaters;
- cable and film systems performing heated floor and ceiling;
- Ceiling infrared long-wave heaters;
- regulating thermostats;
- programmable devices.
Such a variety of heating equipment allows you to choose the best option for each individual room with a view of its functional purpose.
The democratic way of gas
This type of heating is widely used ingasified areas, since the price of gas is much lower than the cost of electricity and diesel fuel. Therefore, operation of the heating system costs much cheaper. In the central region of our country more than half of the boilers operate on gas. In addition to economical heating of a country house gas has other advantages, namely:
- environmental Safety;
- ease of use.
On the downside of explosive gasesequipment in case of violation of safety in the operation of the heating system. However, the likelihood of this is reduced to a minimum in modern constructions of gas boilers.
Traditional furnace option
Air heating furnace differs from otherspecies that acts as a heat carrier heated air which is passed through pipes in all country house rooms. This is carried out heating of a country house with firewood or charcoal. Since, the above passage of time and advancement of technology this type of heating is gradually disappearing under the onslaught of more productive heating systems.
Accounting for the cost of installation and operation of heating systems
For heating project cottage postedall the needs of the owners, should be used when designing the most specialized knowledge. This is done only by professionals who have not only theoretical knowledge but also practical experience with modern heating equipment. To determine the choice of home heating, it is necessary to calculate not only the cost of installation of the heating system, but also other factors:
- fuel prices in view of its delivery;
- the cost of repair and maintenance work;
- costs for operation and maintenance.
As you can see, there are a lot of variantsheating company in a modern country house. Each owner can select the most advantageous and affordable living space heating system. And more and more people are opting for the latest heating equipment that copes with its basic functions, and does not spoil the view of the interiors.