Boilers for heating private houses
Construction of the country house - time-consuminga process consisting of many stages. After all, in order to create their own cozy nest, you need to do a great job, starting with the design of future housing and ending with the selection of furniture and curtains. Among the hassle installation of the heating system is one of the priority seats. The heat in the house - an important component of a comfortable environment, and boilers for private houses - a reliable means to create it.
- Landmarks selecting boiler for private houses
- Gas for heating equipment
- Specific differences between the electrical units
- Boilers for solid fuels
- Oil boilers
- Combined heating systems
- Installation of gas boiler in a private house
- Technological requirements and conditions
- Stages replace gas boilers
- Installation and connection of the new gas-fired boiler
Landmarks selecting boiler for private houses
The modern market offers a huge range ofboilers foreign and domestic manufacturers. The availability of a particular fuel type - defining factor when choosing. Consider the main types of boilers for a country house.
Gas for heating equipment
This type of boilers for heating - the most common. The popularity is due to the availability and relative cheapness of fuel - factors that make use of gas boilers the best method of arrangement of the autonomousheating system. Depending on the burner gas-fired boilers for private homes are divided into atmospheric and supercharged. In the first case, the process of removing the exhaust gas at the expense of chimney draft. The second - the processed products are removed through a pipe with a special fan. Boilers with ventilator does not require a chimney, and cost, of course, much more expensive than counterparts equipped with atmospheric burner.
When you select should be noted that for gas boilerscountry house divided into floor and wall. Do you want to receive in addition to heat hot water? Choose the wall hung gas boiler, otherwise you have to install a boiler for hot water. Wall-mounted gas boiler for private houses are economical, because All necessary equipment is included in the complete set (pump, pressure gauge, thermometer, expansion tank etc.)
It is important! The advantage of wall-mounted gas boiler has the ability to output of products of combustion directly into the street (when you select a model with the forced diversion of waste materials).
It should be noted that the operation of the boiler wall is possible only when the uninterruptible power supply. If such is not observed, in the house there will be no hot water, no heat. Power surges in your home - a regular phenomenon? Then it is better to pay attention to floor boilers, the functioning of which does not depend on electricity. But here it is important to take into account a small caveat: in advance to take care of a good flue pipe, because the floor-standing boiler for heating a country house will work effectively only if there is traction.
In the market of steel and cast iron boilersfor a country house. Which one to choose - decide. manufactured combustion chamber (heat exchanger) of cast iron or steel. Cast iron heat exchanger is heavy, but fragile, requiring caution when transporting. Otherwise the housing may cause cracks, which have a negative impact on the duration of the equipment.
Steel coils are durable, weigh a bit, butthey are susceptible to corrosion, so the acquisition of the steel boiler is necessary to control the temperature: it should not fall below the dew point, as This may cause rust on the walls of the chamber.
Specific differences between the electrical units
If there is no main gas pipeyou need to look for alternatives for autonomous heating. That option could well be an electric boiler. It is compact, easy to install and use, more environmentally friendly (does not produce hazardous waste at work).
It is important! Widespread use of electric boilers hampered by two factors. For heating 150 sqm premises need 15 kW of power, which is not always technically possible. And secondly, it is quite expensive pleasure.
Electric boilers are often usedbackup option in tandem with solid systems that are intended solely for the purpose of saving. In this case, the main load is carried by solid fuel boiler and electrical support required temperatures.
Boilers for solid fuels
Boilers of this type, perhaps, be called the mostold, used in stand-alone heating system for many years. Their main advantage - the availability of fuel, for which you can use wood, peat briquettes, coal, coke. The disadvantage is the inability to work completely offline.
Improved technologies solidsystems contributed to the emergence of new boilers - producer gas. In these boilers use pyrolysis - a procedure in which under the influence of high-temperature gas is released from the timber, which is the main source of fuel. Such a private home heating systems have an efficiency of 2 times more. Of the minuses can be noted a high price, since Pyrolysis is impossible without the sealed chamber, which is costly to produce.
The liquid-fuel boilers used diesel fuel. If you choose to install this type of boiler, it eliminates the need for wood, but there is a need for a diesel fuel tank.
The main disadvantage - the cost of the burner, comparable withthe cost of gas boilers with atmospheric burners. But there are several stages in the power of such a device, which helps to consume fuel economically.
This need to know! There are samples with interchangeable burners to switch from diesel to LPG or components working simultaneously on the gas and diesel fuel.
Combined heating systems
This type of boiler equipment allows the use of any fuel gas from the electric power and finishing.
Installation of gas boiler in a private house
Installing or replacing the boiler in a private house(Especially if the boiler - gas) is permitted only after registration of the relevant documentation. The resolution can be obtained in the case of compliance with a whole list of conditions.
Technological requirements and conditions
- the room should be at least 4 m2 with a ceiling height of 2.5 meters at least. The width of the door opening - 80 cm;
- compulsory ventilation, as well as providing natural lighting the boiler plant through the window;
- you need to install the chimney with a cross section corresponding to the boiler output (at a power of 30 kW diameter shall be 13 mm, and at a power of 40 kW - is 170);
- the power supply should be done by a special machine, which set overcurrent and thermal protection;
- in the room where the boiler is located, you must install a gas analyzer and an electric valve that is used to stop the flow of gas;
- installation of gas equipment in the cellars are not permitted;
- the pipeline must be made of metal pipes. It can be both open and closed;
- to lay a gas pipeline in fire hazard zones is prohibited;
- the boiler must be equipped with a sensor.
It is important! Installation of gas boiler equipment without the intervention of specific organizations that are not only carried out the installation, but also to draw up the necessary documentation, it is not recommended.
Stages replace gas boilers
Install a gas boiler for a private house only by professionals, because the slightest mistake can lead to an explosion. In general, the process looks like this:
1. Washing the old system. The successful operation of the new boiler is largely dependent on the state of the pipeline system. The operation is carried out by a compressor, the high pressure which removes impurities.
2. Dismantling of old equipment.
3. Installation of a new boiler. When mounting the manufacturer must take into account the recommendations set forth in the instructions.
4. Connecting the boiler to the chimney system. It provides an output of products of combustion and provides oxygen for combustion, if the camera refers to the closed type. It is important to comply with the requirements for the height of the chimney, as when it is insufficient combustion waste inevitably fall into the room.
5. The boiler connection to the gas pipeline. The procedure enabled organizations with officially certified by supporting documents.
6. Box PVA boiler system and heating system.
7. Commissioning - the most important step, which affects the efficiency of the installed equipment.
Installation and connection of the new gas-fired boiler
As already mentioned, the installation of the boiler equipment - a job for professionals, but at least the theoretical knowledge can not hurt. Installation of gas boiler is carried out in the following sequence:
- check the boiler equipment (pipelines, mounting template, a bracket for connecting gas and water boiler);
- level of choice for securing the hinged strap and straps for mounting on the connecting patterns;
- strap attachment;
- installing gaskets on the water and gas pipes;
- Remove the protective caps;
- Installation of the boiler by using straps;
- water circuit and connect the gas supply to the equipment;
- connection of power supply;
- Post a boiler with a coaxial pipe or chimney;
- attaching the drain valve.
The process of installing a gas boiler is finished - it is possibleenjoy the comfort and carefree pastime in the lap of nature, without experiencing discomfort. After all, in your country house is now going to be very warm and cozy.