Mounting and installation of gas boilers
The problem of lack of hot water and central heating, as well as the poor quality of these services successfully solves installation gas boilers. To do this, there are two types of boilers: Single and dual circuit. Single-circuit gas boiler can provide only one process, for example, heating. Turbofan - both processes: the room heating and hot water for domestic use.
- Terms of installation of gas boilers
- Requirements for the installation of gas units
- Installation of wall gas boiler
- flue devices Standards
Not only is itself a gas installationboiler - it is very time-consuming and troublesome to produce it, it is necessary to observe certain rules of installation of gas boilers. Operation of all gas appliances is always fraught with risks, which is why there are fire safety rules.
Terms of installation of gas boilers
Before installing the boiler in a private home will be made, you need to prepare some documents and perform certain actions. What you need:
- The contract for the supply of natural gas for individual developers;
- Technical specifications and installation of the gas projectequipment is required to be agreed with the local representative of the gas service. Design documentation often develop specialized institutions with the appropriate license for the type of activity: Gorgaz, raygaz, regional gas companies, Mingazov, etc .;
- Installation of gas equipment should be made by the installer;
- Engineer district or regional gasthe organization must come to the site and to verify that the gas supply to the furnace and the kitchen of their eligibility. If all standards are met, it shall issue a conclusion on the basis of which the gas can open "gate" that leads to the boiler;
- the heating system needs to be to pressurize P = 1.8 bar (see pressure gauge on the boiler.);
- Bled heating system;
- Check all connections for leaks;
- Be sure to install a voltage regulator for boiler and desirable uninterruptible power supply;
- You can not add antifreeze in the heating water. This can damage seals and cause leakage in the heating system.
The room where the boiler is located,It must meet certain requirements. When installing the heating boiler in a private single-family house or furnace, as it is called, the boiler room, you can equip on any floor, including the basement, the basement and even an attic or roof. Restrictions apply to the living quarters, a bathroom and a toilet, the boiler is prohibited to place in them.
To calculate the volume of the boiler room is taken into account the total heat capacity of the heating equipment, the flow or cylinder.
Important! Please note in the data sheet on the gas equipment of the boiler room is as it should be called - Furnace or boiler.
Table of necessary volume of the boiler room is shown below:
There are exceptions: if the heating boiler with a closed combustion chamber, the volume of the boiler room is not standardized, and the presence of windows with access to the outside is not necessary.
For air supply and drainage necessarilyensuring the required volume flow. For 23.3 kW boiler must burn 2.5 m3 / h of gas. For complete combustion of the necessary volume of 30 m3 / hour of air. If an insufficient amount of air supplied, the gas burns incompletely, the result is a very hazardous substance, whose breathing negatively affects human health. If you inhale it within 15 minutes, death occurs. The air must flow not only outside, but also flow from other rooms of the house. This is ensured by the presence of the gap between the door and the floor and a hole with a grille in the door.
Installing the heating boiler to the floor is made on10 cm from the wall, which must be non-flammable. If the walls of noncombustible materials is not, you can install the protection of refractory material.
Requirements for the installation of gas units
Without compliance with certain requirements of the gasService will not give permission to connect the boiler to the mains. However, compliance with these requirements and norms dictated not so much bureaucracy, as the bitter experience, and fire safety. Restrictions are imposed not only on gas equipment and its installation, but also in the room where the boiler is located.
- The area of the room in which the boiler will be placed must be at least 4 m2, ceilings must be greater than 2.5 m;
- The width of the door leading to the room must be at least 80 cm;
- The boiler must be covered in a natural way through the window opening. For every 10 m2 of space must account for at least 0.3 m2 window;
- Necessarily a good room ventilation, ascombustion gas in the boiler is provided by the flow of oxygen. The area of the holes for the outdoor air intake should be 8 cm2 per 1 kW boiler output;
- The pipes of the pipeline should only be made of metal. Flexible hoses can be used to connect consumers only;
- The cross section of the chimney must comply with the boiler output. If the boiler output is 30 kW, chimney diameter must be 130 mm. If the power boiler - 40 kW, chimney diameter - 170 mm;
- We can not allow the chimney cross-sectional area less than the opening cross-sectional area for connection of the chimney;
- The upper end of the chimney should be displayed above the ridge of the roof to a minimum of 0.5 m;
- The boiler power supply system must be configured with a special automatic overcurrent and thermal protection;
- In the room where the boiler will be, should be a gas analyzer that will alert a gas leak, and electric valve, shut off the gas supply;
- Gas appliances can be placed in the basement only single-family private house. The multi-storey apartment buildings installation of gas heating boilers in the basement is prohibited.
- Each device must be equipped with a gas meter;
- Ventilation should settle in the upper part of the room.
A more detailed review all requirements and standards can be documented: SNIP II-35-76 «Boilers' Code of Practice for the design of autonomous heating systems SP-41-104-2000.
Installation of wall gas boiler
Installing the Wall gas boiler is madein the event that power requirements are not too large and not so much free space. Most of these boilers are used for heating and hot water in apartment buildings. The precursor of the gas fired boiler is geyserWhich provided hot water for domestic use in the "Khrushchev".
Installation of wall-mounted gas boilers allowsequipped with autonomous heating system even further house with central heating. You must have failed the gas, and the room must meet the requirements and standards.
Gas units are installed in specialareas - the flue with air vents for the influx of air mass and exhaust gas. Boilers are not demanding to free space and can be installed on the other device, standing on the floor. You can install wall-hung boilers in cascade. This is very useful if you need more power, turn on several boilers at once.
Installation of gas boiler is made at a distance20 cm from the other gas appliances and flammable materials. Depending on the model of the boiler capacity and the distance between it and the wall may be from 30 to 50 cm. It is undesirable to dispose in the opening between the boiler walls in the vicinity or near a window. Power supply should be close enough.
Once a place is selected by the boiler andok, check the boiler bought a complete set. The box must have a guide, wall brackets, mounting template and mounting hardware. It is advisable to compare the specifications listed on the package, with those listed on the identification label located on the inside of the front cover.
Before you install the boiler in place,rinse with water boiler and all pipes of the system as a whole. This is to remove debris which could during assembly at the factory to get inside the unit.
Rods, which will be attached boiler, nailed at a distance of 0.8-1.6 m from the floor.
Important! The wall must be vertical flat and strong enough to bear the weight not only of the boiler, but also the accompanying equipment. If the wall is made of combustible material, it is possible to attach a pad of non-combustible material, the thickness of which must be at least 3 mm. In this case the boiler must be secured at a distance of 4.5 cm from the wall.
The boiler is attached to the rails. Before connecting the boiler to the water pipes, remove the cap installed on the nipples.
To prevent clogging of the boiler heat exchangerat the entrance of water, it is desirable to install a mesh filter corner. On both sides of the filter mounted ball valves, it will facilitate further maintenance and repair.
Then you need to check exactly whether the boiler is hanging. Skewed in either direction can lead to unpleasant consequences.
Connecting the gas pipe to the boiler must be carried out only with a metal pipe, rigid connection, through "an American" or a special eviction. Use paronitovye gasket required.
The installation of the boiler with his hands over. Directly gas boiler connection is made only by authorized persons after verification of compliance with all requirements and regulations.
flue devices Standards
Material for the chimney is selected depending oncombustible fuel and boiler type. Gas boiler tube must be of cylindrical shape and made of metal, it is better - a stainless steel. These chimneys are most safe, durable and reliable.
Chimney is displayed above the ridge of the house. It is sure to be mounted hatch for cleaning the chimney. To provide convenience collecting soot during cleaning, collection and removal of condensate must be an empty space below the entrance of the chimney.
When installing the chimney should be no more than three bends and turns. The pipe between the boiler and chimney should be as short as possible, no more than 25 cm.
The vertical section at the outlet of the boiler mustbe equal to at least two diameters. During this vertical segment of the connecting portion of the pipe must always rise up with a slope towards the boiler.
Smoke extraction in this case at the expense of the natural draft through the chimney.
Following all the requirements and regulations of the installation of gas boilers will ensure their efficient operation, durability and fire safety.