How to make an interesting garden lighting
Do you want to be carried away from the rationaltechnological world in the mysterious, fascinating world of fairy tales and myths, where the nature - is reasonable, aesthetics - part of the natural order in the air a romantic trail of a miracle, and fantastic creatures just waiting for the right moment to jump out from under your nose, and engage in a celebratory dance? Make the dream a reality is easy - we need only make the right garden lighting, and the tale will always be near you.
- Light design of the garden landscape
- The main function - easy movement
- An important decorative element
- The choice of light sources for the garden
- Lamps that are connected to a common network
- Street Lights Solar
Light design of the garden landscape
Many owners are trying to not only build a housenice and comfortable, but also to refine its nearby surroundings. It is much nicer when the housing is surrounded by a manicured garden or park is lined paths, divided into cozy corners. But if the day the beauty of the landscape and so visible in the dark to see the unlit garden is almost impossible. It turns out that when planning a landscape design it is better to take care of the necessary illumination. By the way, almost all the tricks come in handy even if you are going to execute and coverage of the winter garden.
Lighting of garden area is divided into two categories:
- general lighting (functional): light sources supplied those areas where you are walking, doing chores or just relaxing at most, to those portions are outbuildings, porch and the area near the house, fencing, garden paths, a variety of recreational facilities - benches or gazebos
- decorative lighting: everything depends only on the imagination - yours or your designer, because you can make the backlight almost everywhere - to select a light spot or a network of small lights beautiful flower bed, the most interesting trees, ponds, alpine slides and other ornaments of your garden
In principle, nothing complicated, right? But most importantly, what you should pay close attention to and biased - harmonies. Coherent combination of landscape garden and park area, architectural structures (first of all - your home) and decorative elements makes such a diverse territory of a single symphony of taste and style.
Most experienced designers manageagree on the whole territory of a country house, not only in appearance but also in the internal. The most striking example of this - the interior line of the mansion and the view from the window.
The main function - easy movement
When you create a main lighting in the home networkmainly oriented to the bright light coming from the top, through which you can freely navigate the terrain, move along paths without fear of stumbling, and deal with any matters. Such light is obtained by the high lights, situated in strategic locations. Since these lanterns vary brightness and are high off the ground, with the help of even a single lamp becomes clearly visible a vast territory. And the only disadvantage of this lighting can be only his dazzling. Therefore, in this type of lamps used scattering matt shades or fluorescent lamps with a softer shade of light.
When you create a main lighting tryorganize it in such a way that a large part of the garden or the park was not included in its scope, or not be able to decorative lighting. With the help of projector type lamps manage to send it only to those parts of the territory where the bright light is really needed. By the way, walking the alleys of the garden is better to make the lighting subdued, indicating the longer track than blinding my eyes. This illumination will be more in harmony with the overall lighting design in all the garden.
Besides the constant glow of lanterns expertsTips and other effects. For example, as a good addition to the basic coverage many choose motion sensors and timers. Then, instead of a permanent excess coverage you get the light is switched on only when needed. Another effect will be a good use of a dimmer, allowing it to adjust the brightness of the lighting. If your appearance light will flare up, and if the people in the area do not have streetlights, their brightness will be muted to a minimum.
An important decorative element
To decorative garden lighting was sufficiently spectacular, you should know the so-called "laws of the scene." Their little:
- creating optical depth is reacheddifferent lighting three main zones, with foreground lighting should be subdued, not score, the average plan better darken (maximum - to allocate some objects directional light), but the background must be uniformly filled with light
- classic design highlights the effect of a symmetric arrangement of illuminated objects
- to create the illusion of movement and rhythm of the space is better to use the asymmetry of illumination, as well as its transition from object to object (as in Christmas garland)
- the greatest clarity and brightness of the colors contours illuminated object is obtained by the use of light "cold" colors, which visually separates illuminated portion
- light "warm" tones creates a soft, cozy lighting and illusion of proximity lighting object
- the use of different colors in the illumination lamps creates enchantment and a sense of celebration, but experts do not recommend to use more than three different colors when illuminated one area
Using these laws, you can achieve the desiredYou effects in decorative lighting for gardens and parkland. Just remember that accent lighting is better to do for the outstanding features of the landscape, the landscape or decorative garden architecture. So try to a few meters around the illuminated object was darkening - the only way you will be able to emphasize the extraordinary beauty of your garden.
What is most often used as objectsdecorative lighting? Oh, these constructs can be many, the only question is whether you use them all on his plot. Thus, the focus with the help of illumination is:
- on statues or sculptures, installed in the garden
- to fountains, pools and any other decorative ponds
- on original and unusual plants (flower beds, flower beds, trees)
- on decorative architectural forms (arbors, slides, veranda)
Let's talk about those lamps with which settles and all this light extravaganza.
The choice of light sources for the garden
As mentioned above, the functionallight most suitable fonari- "lamps" or lights-searchlight. It is with their help, it's best to create a well-lit work areas and residential estates. The variety of design lamps allow you to choose those which are most in harmony with the overall style throughout.
Even more varieties of lighting fixtures fordecorative lighting - this is a short, searchlight, lights such as "bat", balls of different designs, LED strip and many other lanterns with frosted, colored, fanciful or strict shades. Again, the choice of design of decorative lamps should be based on the overall style of the estate.
But on the design of fixtures enough now examine two types of lighting, depending on the power source. So now most often used lanterns working:
- of the total power
- from solar panels
Each category of lamps have their advantages and disadvantages. You want details? You are welcome.
Lamps that are connected to a common network
The biggest advantage of this typeLighting is a huge variety of lamps used in luminaires. Here and incandescent bulbs, halogen lamps, and fluorescent and LED light - giving light of different colors. In addition, our habit of standard solutions considered more convenient to use option with which we have long and intimately familiar.
But! This method of lighting, there are two more disadvantages (huge!):
- complexity and high cost of installation - cablesupply all luminaires embedded in your project of lighting, must be laid under the ground (you hardly will please the web of wires, entangling your estate from all sides) with all the plants, drainage and other systems necessary for normal plant growth
- constant power charge (all increasing with each passing day)
About a minor flaws, such as the complexity of themaintenance, periodic replacement of blown bulbs and dependence on electricity supply system (ie, voltage surges and power outages), will not even talk.
Street Lights Solar
This method of lighting more advantages:
- independence from paid, electricity system
- easy installation (plug, to dig or hangsuch lanterns can be anywhere in your garden, even the most difficult to access, you need only to the day on the photocell fell enough sunlight)
- longer service life (25-30 years)
- ease of maintenance and operation (just periodically wipe the dust from the solar cell, and switching on and off is done automatically)
- security (used in the current 12 V)
- environmental (light fixtures are made of safe materials)
A biggest drawback to lighting systemsSolar is the high price of purchase fixtures. But more than pay for anything not necessary - nor for the installation, no electricity, no service.
Now that you are familiar with the minimumInformation about the features of the lighting of garden area of a country house, you can easily take your lighting design suburban land. Should we do the project of lighting itself or to entrust it to a professional designer - it's up to you. But cabling and other technical installation work a standard lighting system, working from a common power grid, clearly require the presence of a specialist, unless you are well-versed in elektrodele. But be that as it may, and to make your garden a fabulous effect to any master. Let the comfort of your garden and extremely happy for you!