Plants - this is not only a source of food, but alsonatural decoration. And the lack of space for a long time can not be the reason to save on beauty. Vertical placement ample plants look especially impressive, because they are characterized by appropriate features for this role as the drooping branches, climb the stems, elongated racemes. With the help of false forms can be greener windowsill, a porch or veranda, they are perfect for the arbor or fence. Using a basket plant, create partitions, visually dividing the space of the room or garden.
- What plants are used as ampelnye
- Beautifully flowering basket plant
- Decorative and deciduous plants ampelnye
- Rules landing ample plants
- Features of cultivation
What plants are used as ampelnye
Use vertical gardeningIt includes some specific requirements for the form of plant life. In contrast to the erect and rosette forms, most Ampelio have elongated shoots, which twine around a support or climb over it with the help of the antennae, or hanging under its own weight, or creep along the ground. Basket plant is divided into Flowering and ornamental deciduous, so you can create a variety of compositions to suit all tastes. And those and others are annual or perennial. Especial popular Flowering annuals, and breeders are constantly struggling with the development of new varieties, with shoots that are resistant to the action of the wind and the flowers, which do not cause visible damage to the summer rain or direct sunlight.
Perennial plants are distinguished from ampelnyeannuals only because with the onset of the cold season one individual, the so-called mother liquor is transferred into a warm room. In spring it becomes the basis for vegetative propagation, so among the perennial species especially prized varieties are able to rapidly increase biomass.
Beautifully flowering basket plant
- Petunia - annual plant of the nightshade family. Since the middle of the spring, it is sold in virtually every flower shop: this beautiful basket plant for the garden, balcony, gazebo, as well as for urban gardening. It features a wide variety of colors and shapes of flowers and shoots length varies from 20 cm to 2 m. Petunia is resistant to adverse weather conditions, can grow in partial shade, and in bright light, responds well to topping, tolerate drought, but demanding on soil fertility which structure should include peat, humus.
- Lobelia, referring to the family Campanulaceae,but different from the usual bells asymmetric shape of the flower, is loved by gardeners for the beautiful bright blue or blue color. Shoots ampelnye lobelia reach a length of 50 cm. The soil should not be too fertile, because the nature of this plant lives on the rocks. Lobelia can not tolerate drying out, and it is better not to put it in direct sunlight. But in the penumbra, on the eastern, western, northern, and even the balconies, it will feel great. Since the plant is demanding to moisture, it should be watered frequently and spray in hot weather. As a reward for these efforts, please celestial blue lobelia owner, which is not only good in itself, but as a background for many other ornamental plants.
- Bacopa - is rapidly gaining popularitymember of the family figwort, has a range of flower color from bright blue to white or pink. It is unpretentious, prefers to direct sunlight, responds well to topping, undemanding to soil, but enjoys frequent and abundant watering.
- Fuchsia kipreyny of the family also formsampelnye form. Fuchsia flowers may have a variety of colors, from pale pink to dark purple, with the usual mix of flower within two contrasting shades. Outdoors the plant should be put only when the danger of frost has passed, that does not make a fuchsia. Poor sissy this will feel for drafts and direct sunlight. Penumbra, east or west side, a closed place from the wind, moderately fertile soil, regular mineral dressing, not too lean, but not too much water - this is an ideal setting for the content of this plant.
- Alsobiya related to the exotic familyGesneriaceae, came to us from the forests of South America. It will delight the beautiful tubular white flowers with fringed edge throughout the summer. Unpretentious, but thermophilic, does not like drafts, he prefers the east and west exposure, light soil, regular and moderate watering. Does not tolerate alsobiya water on the leaves, so you should use a watering can with a narrow nose for it. It is also necessary to pay attention to drainage: water stagnation for this plant is undesirable.
Decorative and deciduous plants ampelnye
- Tradescantia is indispensable in the family Commelinaceaein the winter garden of the novice grower. It is very resistant to adversity, and in addition, presented a huge number of species and varieties, which can vary the color of leaves of purple to silver. Moderate sunlight, regular watering with soft water, mineral fertilizing every two weeks, as well as periodic spraying allow the plant to feel comfortable. Several different types of care, who came from the arid and desert areas, which are characterized by hairy leaves. Such Tradescantia spray is not necessary, as you need time to time to allow drying earthen coma.
- Dihondra - representative of the family convolvulaceae,recently, but surely made its debut in floriculture. The shoots of the plant covered with silvery or showy green leaves can reach a length of 2 m. Moreover, reaching the soil, they are able to take root and create a continuous carpet. For this feature dihondru especially loved the landscape designers, creating from her real waterfalls. In the photo basket plant dihondry it looks like a shiny thread. It can be planted in the shade, and in the open sun, depending on the color of the leaves. Dihondra prefers abundant watering and moist air, but is able to transfer and short drying soil. To krona plant was thick, it should be cut regularly and feed.
Rules landing ample plants
Properties hanging plants doa particularly important issue of their landing. Indeed, who is like, if out of the pot, which is located at eye level or overhead water will flow? Therefore, ample plants use special capacities.
- Hanging baskets. They look great in the garden and on the terrace, but also in the room, you can hang the basket under the ceiling or on the wall to strengthen: these elements are indispensable for the premises in the ethnic style. If used as a scaffold suspension, it is possible to achieve the effect of free hovering in the air plant. The baskets may be made of not only the rods, but also from wire or plastic cord.
- Pots. excess moisture problem can be solved in this case in two ways. First Embodiment - plastic pot with a tray attached thereto. This tray can be filled with moss, foam or other spongy material capable of holding a large volume of water. In the second embodiment, the pots made of macroporous clay without holes and lower pallet excess moisture evaporation occurs directly through the wall material.
- Wooden planters. Option close to the basket and is also very relevant to ethnic style. Evaporation can go right through the wood, if watering is carried out not less than 2-3 times a week.
Plastic ware - the easiest way out solutionsproblems landing ample plants, but it is the least aesthetic. Plastic pots with time can be decorated by descending stems and leaves, naked, they do not look too appealing. On the other hand, judges of creativity can make the tank ampelnye plants from almost anything. The most common pan perfectly fit the style if you decorate it with pieces of bark, shells or any other natural material. The only condition - to provide the path to the container to evaporate the water.
Features of cultivation
Features care basket plantassociated primarily with their watering. Too much water can not pour, especially if the evaporation capacity of the plant occurs through the vessel wall. Stagnant water can cause disease in plants, root rot, bacteria to grow, so the excess must be drained. Basket plant also needs a thick drainage layer. For irrigation is convenient to use a watering can with a long narrow curved spout. If plants decorate an apartment or office, in the winter they need to be sprayed frequently, because they suffer from dry air caused by heating. Also aerosol can use electrical appliances-humidifiers. Have ample plants, like any other, shoots develop better with the illuminated side. Therefore, they should be rotated from time to time to Crohn's does not become asymmetrical. Since the volume of soil in which the root system is limited, and requires regular organic mineral supplements with a frequency of 1-2 times per week during active growth. The possibilities of vertical gardening, which provide ample plants, allow to fundamentally change the views of the landscape design. This direction flower is definitely a great future. Easy care and glamor ample plants every day to increase the army of their fans.