Create decorations for the garden with his own hands
Make an original garden with the help of some treesand shrubs can not be, because there are similar plants and neighbors. Individuality makes garden decor: benches, small sculptural forms, bridges and, of course, unusual jewelry. The range of shops is great enough, but any little thing costs money, which is not always in abundance. Therefore, gardeners, who have plenty of spare time, trying to create a garden decoration with his own hands, using the simplest of materials.
- Jewellery stones: durable and can withstand any temperature regime
- Stone figurines for fans of bright decor
- The use of natural stones in the garden decor
- The tree in the garden decor: ideas and the necessary tools
- Making snags and stumps
- The trio of musicians: a master class to create wooden figures
- Crafts from scrap materials: we use all going to throw
Jewellery stones: durable and can withstand any temperature regime
The cheapest material, which can bedecorate the garden area - stones. They literally lying under our feet: on roadsides, in fields, near the forest, and even in your own garden. It remains only to collect the party desired size and shape.
Stone figurines for fans of bright decor
Most often used to create a stonedecorative figures of animals, birds and fungi. Finding specific shape stones are usually flat on one side to lying on the ground stably. The convex side of the paint with acrylic paints, which are not washed away by rain or fade in the sun.
The simplest images:
- Ladybug. Stone cover in red, allowed to dry, and then dorisovyvayut black dots and a small head with a mustache.
- Mushroom. 2 Find a stone, one of which is extended (for the legs), and the second - reminiscent of a hat. To paint in two colors: white or cream leg, top - brown or red with dots. Allowed to dry. Feet slightly digged into the ground for stability and cover cap. Beautiful stone mushrooms look heaps, a few pieces of different sizes.
- Leaves. Stone leaves lay out the original track. To create them, need flat on both sides, with the edges of the stones and shapeless black paint. It should be brush applied to the veins of the stones using natural surface depressions.
The use of natural stones in the garden decor
If you prefer a landscape where everything looksas in nature, the painted stones you will not fit. In this case, you can decorate the territory of these boulders. They look spectacular near Alpine hills, under the ancient trees.
Often flat boulders are original feet for garden benches, and some owners manage to build a stone garden furniture with chairs and a table.
In Japanese gardens stones dominate the rest of the decor. They are used in the design of fountains, creating a rock garden, a dry creek and various sculptures.
An excellent material for the natural landscape is river pebbles. She spread the tracks and create decorative panels between sidewalk tiles, decorate pergolas and patio.
The tree in the garden decor: ideas and the necessary tools
In the process of building a house and firewoodfor barbecue are always wood waste: pieces of boards, chocks, crooked stick, etc. All of this - a great base from which to easily create decorations for the garden.. For example, the chocks are often spread edge ridges, tracks and painted in a bright color, blending in with the flowers.
Making snags and stumps
Dry wood missing in the woods, where manyvacationers are sent periodically to pick berries and mushrooms. Original snag may develop at the site of a fabulous creature, stand for pots with flowers and even a part of the fence flowerbeds.
If the garden is an old dried-up tree, then itnot necessarily to cut the roots. It is enough to slightly shorten the branches set up on top of the wheel from the vehicle, jot down brushwood and put a sculpture of a stork. By the way, some owners simply create a nest to attract to your garden this Plics. The best decoration you can imagine.
From stumps it is possible to create garden furniture, if there isExperience with saw and ax. The dried tree is cut down to the level of the back of the chair, the through line is cut through the center to the height of the future seat. One half of the stump is cut or cut, and the second remains a support for the back.
A single tree stump can be converted into guard-lesovichka, cutting his eye socket, has attached beard of tow and pulled his homemade hood of an old bag.
The trio of musicians: a master class to create wooden figures
To revive the garden, it can be in the visible parts supply wooden men. It's very simple to create several pieces of dry birch. In our case it will be musicians.
You will need:
- thick and thin birch logs to create parts of the body;
- old clothes;
- musicians attributes (children's tambourine, 2 iron plates and others.);
- a hammer;
- large and small nails.
The sequence works:
- We select 3 thick logs for the torso, head and neck. The body should be of medium thickness, but a long head - short and wide, and neck - narrow.
- Decorate her head nailed to the eye place smaller buttons, and mouth - a big red. Top stretch the cap, hat, bandana and so forth.
- It nailed neck bow or butterfly.
- Torso decorate buttons, simulating a zipper jacket.
- Create logs of 4 thin arm. 2 logs should be cut with a smooth and even 2 to end or fork branches (to simulate a finger). First countersigned by 2 logs together, driving a large nail so that it has passed through both parts. The most convenient way to drive when stacked logs angle. Then, the nail will be held on one side of the chock and vopetsya in another section.
- We apply the ready hands to the body and nailed.
- Similarly, create the legs using long thin logs. Nailed them to the bottom of the trunk side.
- We put on the pants and the bottom shear-feet logs nailed shoes.
- Musician sits on a stump or a flower bed so that his legs stretched forward.
- Put on top of the neck, and her - her head.
- We give in hand (tie or nailed) musical instruments.
This hilarious trio will become a bright accent in your garden.
Crafts from scrap materials: we use all going to throw
Savvy owners often invent decorationGarden of the material at hand, which is more correct to call the household waste. This includes waste plastic bottles, leaky shoes, holey buckets and watering cans, broken children's toys and so forth. All this can be used to create unusual decor, limited unless the site owner imagination.
Plastic bottle: convert in candles
If you want to create a garden ornament fromplastic bottles, which had accumulated in the house is abysmal, it is very original element of the decor can be a huge candle. Their you will be light in the evening, when the whole family is going to drink tea on the porch, and on New Year's holidays will be the very same Christmas candle, which brings home the happiness and peace.
You will need:
- plastic bottles bottomed same (the number depends on the size of the future candles);
- old barrels or thick tube (carcass);
- acrylic paint (choose a color that you like);
- fishing line;
- decorative candle, the lamp;
- hammer and small studs.
The procedure works:
- Cut away at the bottoms of bottles, leaving approximately 8-10 cm in height.
- Wash it, dry it and break through on the sides of each through 2 holes.
- Chip all work in the desired color and set to dry.
- The same color paint the frame (the barrel or tube).
- Vdevaem holes in the line of colored bottles, connecting them in series. Total length of the series must be equal to the diameter of the carcass. The ends of the fishing line long leave that they can be easily linked.
- Dig in the right place pipe or overturn the barrel upside down and also pressed into the ground for stability.
- If you have taken as the basis tube, then it is necessary to topclose the hole. Suitable lid from a plastic bucket, which coincides with the diameter of the pipe. If there is no cover, cut out any plastic container circle to the diameter of the hole and cover it the frame. At worst - simply wrap the film and pull it, so as not to sag.
- Zamatyvayut frame prepared bottles chain starting from the bottom. The first row must be in contact with the soil.
- We connect the ends of line so that between the bottles were not free space. Each number must be tightly against the frame.
- Wrapped in such a way up to the top frame.
- The last row of bottles must not bow frame, and lie on it like on a roof, and have the diameter smaller than the other. In the center must remain a place only for the installation of one bottle riser.
- To create a flame of a candle, take a transparent bottle, which cut off the neck. Hold on a little fire, to give an uneven shape. Paint in red.
- Put a candle on top of the carcass-oil lamp and cover it with a "flame". If the plastic is fragile, then fasten tightly the last row of bottles.
- It remains to wait for the evening and ready to burn a candle.
We hope that the presented decorative ornaments for the garden woke your imagination, and on the basis of these ideas you come up with your own version of the original decor.