As a rule, fully sown yard at the cottagelawn, few dare. In fact, after heavy rain and cloudy weather to go out will not be possible. At least for this reason, you should make a full path from the entrance to the house to the gate. And for those who love to dig in the garden or just spend time in the yard, just can not do without paved paths between the flower beds or a full site. People living in a private home, prefer to do everything yourself, so laying paving slabs will be produced on its own. About how this process takes place and on the other nuances will be discussed further.
- Select the size and circuit calculations
- Application Method and milestones
- Preparatory work
- Laying segments and fixing them
Select the size and circuit calculations
When choosing a certain form elements can not begive some clear advice. Still, the hosts are guided by the fact that they no longer have to taste, as well as those made in what style or design of the courtyard garden. In this regard all individually.
With regard to size, there is practically thesame situation. The only point that should pay attention - size ratio. The larger of the land area, which is planned to be carried out laying paving slabs in the country, or around the house, the greater must be the individual elements in size. Firstly, it will facilitate the process of laying. Second, significantly accelerate the work. But if, for the time you are not critical, you can use and small segments, it does not affect the appearance.
The order of calculations on selected elements tooits discretion. But in this case, at least a clear direction can be given to help understand the huge number of options. The whole scheme of laying paving slabs can be carried out in three distinct varieties:
The most popular options: herringbone, checkerboard pattern and the network.
As such, the scheme has the elements laid out in complete disarray.
With the help of this material at the sites are real works of art. The complexity of the pattern depends on your talent, effort and patience.
Application Method and milestones
All variants of laying paving slabs differpictures of each other, which is used for fixing elements. Preliminary work in almost all cases tested according to the same principle as distinct from the assembly process. Depending on how you want to securely fasten the segments are highlighted, such methods of laying paving slabs:
- with the use of sand (the lightest in the performance option is not attractive by the fact that fixing elements are durable and need repairs after a time);
- with the use of dry mix of sand and cement (average severity of performance and grip option);
- using ready-made solution from sand and cement (the most complex in terms of implementation of the method, time-consuming, but the result is practically eternal).
Progress includes the following stages:
- site preparation;
- assembly segments;
- final fixing.
Any laying paving slabs with their hands begins with the same stage - preparation of the site. The process is as follows.
- Remove the top layer of soil. Sampling depth is the sum of the thicknesses of all layers of sand, gravel, solution or mixture, the tile itself. Please note that the final shrinkage can be up to 2 cm. If this height of the track does not suit you, then subtract those centimeters when removing an earthen bowl.
- Aligns the area with the help of garden rakes,be sure to break up large clumps. In the case where the ground is very soft, it is necessary to make it more dense. To do this, pour it with water again and trim, if formed gullies. After the compacted area.
- Along the perimeter of the site excavated driven into the groundpegs. They made a mark at a height of 5 to 7 cm. At this level, the rope is stretched, which will connect all the pins. That's it, and we will be guided during backfilling and leveling of sand.
- Sand bed and leveled by meansrake. After this first layer is moistened. Pour the water must be not powerful jet, it is best to buy a nozzle - a spray. Moisturizing until such time as the large puddles will form on the surface.
- drying standby time depends on the temperatureair and varies from a few hours to a day. Weight must not be too wet, but not completely dry. After drying align pad using a profile or wooden slats.
Laying segments and fixing them
When using the lightest version of masonry is made as follows:
- On the leveled sandy base laid segments. Each of them must be a rubber mallet to whack good shrinkage.
- After laying all the elements of ground sprinkled with sand, which disperse the usual broom or a broom. Make sure that all slots have been filled.
- Above ground abundantly watered, but again did not powerful jet.
Choosing a medium-complexity method of laying, the second phase of the work should be carried out as follows:
- On the second thread is pulled the pins, which towers over the first 3-4 cm. At the height of the second thread is poured layer of dry joint compound.
- Laid tiles on the chosen scheme. On the assembled pad is poured the same dry mix and disperse on the site.
- After grouting quality land watered with water from the dispenser.
If you are using the most sophisticated version of the Regulation laying paving slabs are as follows:
- Along the perimeter of the site going to the board, they will not allow the mixture to go beyond the edge of the track.
- Layer was poured into a solution of 3 or 4 cm thick (for a guide thread is pulled, as in the previous case). The entire surface is leveled with a trowel.
- Produced stacking segments, each of which rap hammer. The final fixation is not necessary.
To better understand the principle of the implementation of allstages can view photos laying paving slabs or video on this topic. But the technology, in fact, is not difficult, just very time-consuming. The most important point that should not be missed, is the dressing area under the slope (it should not be less than 5 degrees). Therefore with precipitation on the surface of the masonry will not be formed puddles.