Many of us want to see the world around us wasbright and saturated, interesting and beautiful. That is why we surround ourselves with things that give us not only comfort, but also aesthetic pleasure. As a rule, their acquisition is related to a campaign in shops, shopping centers or markets. However, you can create beauty and with his own hands. Solutions there are so many. It can be all kinds of decorative elements, are completely different in their complexity and creativity. The most easy and affordable way to decorate allows residential or office space, can be considered decoupage flower pots.
- Decoupage - a method of decorating surfaces
- Decoupage on plastics
- Decoupage on clay
- Decoupage corrugated pots
- other materials
Decoupage - a method of decorating surfaces
The word decoupage exactly translated from French means "cut". A decoupage technique provides any surface decoration colorful pictures and interesting motifs, carved out of paper.
White or brown containers for indoorPlants tend to look quite unattractive, and all kinds of decorated versions are quite expensive. Alternatively, conventional pots can decorate yourself by making them with the original and incredibly delicious.
By itself decoupage technique does not causeundue hardship, especially for those who do not just create new designs for frames, various bottles or dishes. Decoupage flowerpot with napkins looks great both on the plastic and on the clay or ceramic. Technique is similar for all types of containers, however, has its own peculiarities.
Decoupage on plastics
On this material to make a sophisticated design will be very easy.
For Materials needed:
- multi-layer napkins with already printed pattern;
- clear acrylic lacquer;
- wide soft brush;
- acrylic paints.
Initially, the pot should be painted in a differentcolor, because the nondescript brown background looks absolutely faceless. You can choose absolutely any shade of acrylic paint. Moreover, it is desirable to immediately connect your imagination. For example, the bottom of a rim and can be painted in one color, and the bulk of the pot - in the other. Once the paint dries well, you can make decoupage directly.
It wipes neatly divided - separatedthe lower layers from the top. only the top layer need for further work. After that you need to cut out those patterns, which will be used to decorate the pots. These elements gradually, one after the other are pressed against the vessel wall and are fixed in position with a brush dipped in lacquer. The applied liquid portion fixes the napkins on the surface.
Once dry decoupage elements, the entire pot is opened again varnish. This technique allows you to securely protect patterns from water and any damage.
Alternatively, the composition may be supplemented with sequins, beads, thin shiny threads, sequins. Attach them to help all-purpose adhesive.
Decoupage on clay
If in the interior there are clay pots, which look as unattractive as plastic, they can change and decorate to your taste. To work needed:
- acrylic paints;
- Construction nail;
- colorful napkins;
- PVA glue;
Stages are built on the same principle as inwith the plastic surface. Originally cut from napkins drawing, elements of the future composition. After you change the background, it is completely dry, you can proceed to the attachment parts napkins. For this paper surface coated with a thin layer of adhesive. In subtle or too large, and the volume of the glue should be applied gradually to avoid disintegration or ruptures.
Napkin should be very carefully overlapsurface capacity for houseplants. Clay must be well dry, only then will he be able to securely attach all elements. The final touch - lacquer layer, which protects the image and paint wear. We can assume that decoupage flower pots ready. After that, the container can be filled with earth and plants.
Decoupage corrugated pots
Very often, flower pots are made notonly with even smooth walls. They can also be grooved. If the terms of employment for the decoupage technique, it is quite logical to question whether the work on such a surface are possible? Is it possible to qualitatively change the design of the pot? It turns out that it's real.
So, you need the following materials:
- own pot (pots);
- 3-D gel;
- corrugated paper (you need to pick up three similar colors);
- acrylic paint;
- Art soil;
- metallic paint;
- printing a large pattern;
- acrylic lacquer.
- Step 1. Plastic pot soil. For this purpose artistic ground. Alternatively, you can take a primer for plastic or priming enamel in the form of a spray.
- Step 2. While the dry basis, it is necessary to pick on small pieces of colorful crepe paper.
- Step 3. Each piece is opened and the adhesive attached randomly to the surface of the pot. Elements are a little "find" each other. If the adhesive is too thick, it must be diluted with a small amount of water.
- Step 4. pasted pots should be dry well. To speed up the process, you can use a hair dryer.
- Step 5. With the help of a thin brush border mosaic pieces drawn metallic paint. Lines may be completely different in its thickness. A variety of circuits only give a special uniqueness of the product, its general appearance.
- Step 6: While the paint dries, you need to use to prepare a printout. It can even be a picture. The main thing that printing was carried out on high-quality glossy paper.
- Step 7. The image is covered with a transparent acrylic varnish. two coats should be applied. They should be perpendicular to each drugu.Esli is the first attempt to work with printouts, then the surface is necessary to impose 3-4 layers of varnish. In this case, the paper get much thicker and therefore work will be much easier with it.
- Step 8 is cut print motif. It should soak for 20-30 minutes in warm water. If in the process of soaking the strip appear whitish without worry since they disappear in the process of drying.
- Step 9: The next step - removing the top layer of lacquer. To make it convenient, you can use a needle. The end should be to pick up the lacquer layer, and then gently pull it with your fingers.
- Step 10. The adhesive is covered with a place on the pot where the image will be recorded. On it is applied lacquer printing. Figure must be well smoothed, to underneath no air bubbles.
- Step 11. The glued motif thoroughly dried. Over it should apply the same line as the entire surface of the pot, so as not to disrupt the overall concept.
- Step 12. Flowerpot is allowed to dry.
If there is a complete stand, it is painted with acrylic paints such that would blend in with the general background of the pot.
Design work can then be considered ended.
In general, in order to make decoupage pots, enough to stock up on any printed products, textiles, light, delicate lace.
So, for example, can be used and beigewhite egg shells, which is premixed, or colored in any color. Before starting work the shell should be sufficiently washed in hot water, degreased (it may be a solution of baking soda) and well dried. The surface of the pot is opened with white glue, then it laid out pieces of shell convex surface to the top. That they are well attached, they need to cover with a cloth and a little pin. After that, the shell is covered with ink. When it penetrates deeply into all the cracks, the excess is removed. The result is an interesting effect - paint remains in the cracks, and the original color of the shell remains intact. To consolidate the results opened the pot a layer of lacquer.
If there is any doubt, the options can be viewed in decoupage flower pots on the photo and can be on the Internet in terms of design decisions. Beauty is never superfluous.