A lovely country house, built bymodern design and well-kept road finish, can easily lose their luster due to dull, well-groomed territory. Indeed, tidy lawn and evenly trimmed bushes are often the best decor than presentable facade. To bring order to the area, handy trimmer for the grass, or more simply, a braid, which allows you to trim the grass in inaccessible places for lawn mowers.
- An important detail trimmer - macerator
- Types trimmers for garden work
- Electric motor: pros and cons
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the petrol engine
- Cordless Electrokos
- Universal trimmers: types of baits
An important detail trimmer - macerator
What is the purpose trimmer, is clear withoutexplanation: using it can cut the grass, some models are also designed for trimming bushes. The main part used to be spit metal blade, which had sharpened two or three times a day. Modern garden equipment has several variants of the cutting mechanism:
- Durable metal knife;
- Cord string (fishing line);
- replacement option (knife and fishing line).
The knife comes in two types: plastic, cheaper, and iron - dear, but able to cope with the tough grass and bush shoots. Knife haircut in handy when it's time to harvest and autumn bushes need to be cut woody stalks up to 5 mm thick. To understand how to choose a trimmer for a neat, smooth cutting, it is necessary to pay attention to the number of teeth: The more, the better will look the treated area. Good results provide the blades with 6-8 teeth.
For the purity analysis consider the consmetal knives. They quickly tupyatsya if work is carried out on a rocky area. Hence the second negative - the regular sharpening. We should not forget about the weight of the metal parts: they are much heavier than plastic. total weight relief is achieved by using modified alloys not of such severe and more reliable. Instruments with this type of knives are marked with «heavy duty» and higher cost. If you need to carefully trim the lawn to mow or bushes between the trees without damaging their bark, I need another trim - how to choose and not to miscalculate? Feel free to buy a scythe and line. It captures the overgrown plot a half-meter wide, carefully remove the top layer of grass. Braids with cord string indispensable in heterogeneous terrain and to cut grass in the garden among the trees.
Types trimmers for garden work
Market clogged various models of electric and gasoline braid, and electric tool can be powered either from the network or from the mobile battery.
Electric motor: pros and cons
Not every cottage has a electrocommunications, but if any Electrokos many people choose, because they have the following advantages.
- Noisy much quieter than trimmers - any holiday you can spoil your morning with a loud noise.
- To work Electrokos not require consumables - fuel, thus there will be additional expenses.
- No petrol fumes, which is also nice.
- Tool weight is small, even a woman cope with it. With easy to maneuver better braids in the garden, including fruit trees.
- On top of the engine type can even mow wet from dew or rain the grass.
The minus is quick overheating, so hethe process must be interrupted to cool the equipment. You also need to get used to the wire, which will constantly reach for the mower. Sometimes, if the work area is far away from home, it becomes a problem, and then it is better to use cordless tools. Do not forget to take into account the money spent on electricity costs, while in rural areas, as is known, the rates are low.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the petrol engine
Many are wondering what the best trimmer,and boldly take on gasoline, and that's why. The powerful four-cylinder engine allows you to mow the grass and shoots hard without much effort, and it is important for gardeners who, for example, are grown berry bushes. In addition, due to the self-powered trimmers are mobile, not attached to the house or the power supply. Most models have a universal mount for a variety of mechanisms, not only cutting.
However, the popular and have trimmersvery positive nuances. For example, the owner of this trimmer should always be a spare canister of gasoline, which at times has a habit to end. Mowing wet grass petrol tool is not recommended - it harms equipment and dangerous to humans. comfort fans will not like loud noise, which produces gasoline engine. Crack is such that the work required earplugs. Also sorrowful emissions with an unpleasant chemical smell. To sum up: if in the first place - the power, the choice falls on the trimmers, despite all these shortcomings.
For sites located far and gardenlandings are an ideal tool battery Spit. The lack of fuel and trailing behind the cord, minimum noise level, freedom of movement make them preferable for those who like to work in comfort. Many choose this small trimmer: a better mow it soft, silky grass around the trees or along the track?
The cutting mechanism is a plastic knife,which is easily sheathed, and in case of breakage replace with new. It is mounted on the cutting head, wherein the rotation angle reaches 90 degrees. The battery is located in the upper part of the tool and represents a battery. They come in two types: lithium-ion (more expensive) and nickel cadmium (cheaper, but with a fast discharge). On charging the battery usually lasts 3-4 hours.
For an easy strut lawn or boundaries betweenthe beds is usually enough light Electrokos, weighing less than 2 kg. Average processing area - 140 m ?. To mow the grass regularly, should buy more powerful model that weighs just over 3 kg and operates on an area of 250 m ?. Cordless trimmers are equipped with convenient D-shaped handle, which regulates the cutting angle. Some models are heavier, have a set of replacement wheels.
Universal trimmers: types of baits
It is possible to save on the purchase of aset of garden tools, purchasing a single generic type trimmer, that is, having a set of interchangeable nozzles. They are attached by means of a specially provided slot, quickly removed and do not cause difficulties in use. Each nozzle has a specific purpose, and the number of core heads is different - an average of 2 to 10. Consider the kinds of additional nozzles, the most popular for garden work:
- Many Motor mower equipped with a replaceable mechanismfor snow removal. Suffice it instead of cutting parts to install the capture in a spiral, like a trimmer is converted into a compact snowblower. Helix rotates in the direction of throwing snow. For cleaning large areas of power and capture a little trim, but the area in front of the house to clean or clear the path to the gate by means of such a mechanism is quite possible. It is, in fact, the best trimmer in the "winter-summer" category.
- For small areas, flower beds and flower bedsuseful-cultivators nozzle in the form of small mills that are used for crushing and loosening the soil. Diameter of nozzles -. An average of 12 to 24 cm It is not elementary blades, and complicated mechanism, so its weight is rather high - up to 5.4 kg.
- Several motokosilok equipped with shears - practicalnozzles for forming crowns of trees and shrubs, removal of sick and dead branches. Devices characterized by a large length (up to 3 m), which is necessary to reach to the top of the tree.
Nozzles can be purchased either together with a scythe, or separately. The main argument for buying - connector diameter, which must be the same. Considered standard diameters of 20 mm and 24 mm.
Thus, selecting a tool for gardensection, you must take into account many factors: weight, power, type of engine, the ability to change attachments, as well as the availability of energy supply, the location of the territory and the area of cultivated land. And do not forget: manicured lawns, and formed crowns ennoble suburban area not less than gorgeous fountain or the intricate paths.