Production of garden shredders with their hands
Own a piece of land - it is not only the reston a green lawn, enjoy trill of birds, enjoy the nature and surprisingly rich harvest. It is also a titanic work, a good imagination and a genuine love for my mother-land. Love your site - so take care of it, cherish, the benefit of modern technology allows the owners of adjoining areas to share with each other all the secrets of gardening work. For example, in order to make the garden shredder with your hands, you need only have access to the Internet and the desire. Do not believe me? In vain, I realize now that it's easy.
- Why do you need a homemade garden shredder
- Why Do yourself a better chipper purchased
- What materials are required for the manufacture of home-made masterpiece
- The procedure works on the shredder assembly
Why do you need a homemade garden shredder
Many site owners do without this tool. And it is in vain. Why?
Firstly, thanks to Chipper you can getexcellent material for arranging the tracks in the form of chopped branches. Sprinkle a mixture of paths, and you do not have to regularly clean them from grass punched.
Secondly, homemade garden shredder -a great supplier of fertilizers, as podroblenny natural "garbage" - the best basis for compost. You can use the mulch that was inside a couple of years on the tracks, and fresh raw materials - only podroblennoe. For quick cooking of fertilizer you should be shredded garden "garbage" and move the organic matter in the compost pit.
In the third place, having got in his chipper farm, youwill save Mother Nature from pollution. You must have seen that a lot of gardeners get rid of the natural "garbage" simply burning it, thereby clogging up the air, the environment, already affected by the proximity of the person.
Fourth, garden shredder will save your budget. You get a good portion of environmentally friendly compost for free. And the device will be released at a price half the price of store.
Lastly, when you make a garden shredder with their hands, believe me, you will be overflowing pride in the fact that you yourself have made such a serious machine.
Why Do yourself a better chipper purchased
Once you know the prices on store model,You will be slightly surprised, because they "bite". Not every amateur gardeners afford to shell out just such a sum, and the tool are not necessities. In addition to inadequate cost is often the owners of private plots disappointing and the unit itself, which serves as our conditions for long, and should be treated with care, again with additional investments. What are the main disadvantages of purchased shredders mention amateur gardeners?
1. Short life housing, which is usually a plastic model in overseas. It looks excellent on a shop window, but quickly loses its presentation in everyday life. In practice caressing glance, brilliant, beautiful plastic case is capricious are obstinate. Firstly, it does not tolerate the winter. Often owners chippers spring complain that the main body of the unit cracks. The trouble with the body can happen under the scorching rays of the sun, because the plastic is overheating. The cheaper model, the less durable housing. There are cases where garden shredder is only season. Then there is only annoyed that the money thrown to the wind.
2. The problem with knives. The first step is often to sharpen the cutting edges. As a rule, several store chippers knives, and they quickly tupyatsya. To dream that the severity of the factory edges enough for at least one season, it is not necessary. Secondly, in the complex purchased the unit does not include replacement knives, so if one of the cutting mechanism breaks down, you are big trouble, to the point that you have to buy a new car.
3. The narrow neck. Many gardeners complain that overseas models resemble toy, because they have such tiny mouth that process with their help the domestic garden "trash" is extremely difficult.
4. Features of the location of the engine. Another surprise for buyers factory garden shredders is the place to find the engine, which is often located at the bottom. All anything, but only if such a design process moist materials is impossible, because the moisture falling from the top - from the housing to the engine, removes it from the system. Agree, dry garden waste, especially in the rainy season, it is quite troublesome. It comes to the fact that the unit breaks even during normal grinding fresh herbs - because of its abundant richness and any liquid in the motor.
So, if the purchase does not fit the Chipperyour budget, and do not be upset. The hands you can make no less powerful "helper" in the vegetable garden, garden work. Now you will learn how to make your own garden shredder.
What materials are required for the manufacture of home-made masterpiece
In fact, the garden shredder unit is fairly simple. It is possible that all the necessary components for its production part, you will find in his shed. So what are the details you need to be prepared?
1. Sheet metal, to make the receiver garden "garbage". However, in a bunker, you can use other improvised structures, for example, the case of the old vacuum cleaner, a bucket or tank, as it often makes highly experienced amateur gardeners.
2. Motor - the heart of the machine. On how powerful is the engine depends what garden "garbage" will afford to treat your "beast." But not only is it important when choosing the motor. It has a value and type of motor which can be both electric and gasoline. Electric motors are usually selected with a small plot gardeners not to buy kilometer cable. Yes, and so is suitable for crushing capacity rather small and soft debris. Much more serious looks gasoline "brother" who "in the teeth" thick branches. This shredder will be in your garden for a long time and economy properly. The main thing - time to fill up the holiday's "gas station."
3. tubes from which the frame to be manufactured Chipper. You can use any items lying around in the barn, so it is not particularly wise.
4. Saw. For these components it is better not to save and buy a pack (15-25 pieces) high quality steel discs. Do not collect "on the bottom of the barrel" of their possessions were in use or rusty saws, such savings will come out, alas, sideways - the device simply will not perform its main function - grinding.
5. The axis of the pin or to which you will string together drives. By the way, you have to select a suitable pin diameter under the saw, otherwise the wheels will simply not hang or put on the axle.
6. Nuts, washers, which must also fit the axle.
7. The pulley bearings and reliable belt. Often the master craftsmen for these purposes use parts from the generator of domestic horses "Zhiguli" or the pump that is out of order, or simply no longer needed on the farm.
8. A tool to perform all these operations.
Of course, besides all the above, you still need time and desire, because without these components do not argue any one thing.
It is worth paying attention! With Chipper, you can not just grind garden "junk", but also household waste, as well as break up the fruit, not even removing the stone. So that specialize in garden shredder extended.
The procedure works on the shredder assembly
Creating Chipper, like any other business,you want to do well, it requires ordering in action, and it means that you have to make a work plan and sketch a diagram of the device. As a basis you can take this one picture:
If any items are found, it is time to start assembling a homemade chopper.
Thus, the "three pillars" Chipper - a waste receptacle(Or as it is more commonly called the bunker) with the grinding part, base or frame and the heart of the machine - the engine. These components you have to collect separately (or find ready) and then make one-piece construction. Now, first things first.
1. Frame - the foundation on which all components are mounted Chipper, made of pipes / metal profile. For these works need welding machine and a Bulgarian or help a neighbor who has these devices are available in the economy. The operation is simple: cut the workpiece and are welded frame in the form of a rectangle. At one end of the need to fix by welding sheet metal - a kind of "nest" for the motor. It should also be welded to the frame and 4 legs height of about 50 cm. In size, as you understand, can vary, but must be respected overall proportionality designs, otherwise the system will not work smoothly. For clarity, let us take an example of a frame with dimensions of 80 cm by 40 cm (hereinafter, all the parameters will be specified with reference to the base area).
2. The grinding parts. With drum collection, too, all is relatively simple. On axis drives are strung with a little distance between them. To do this, use a washer, alternating them with saws. Such a move would not allow discs during cling to each other. As we mentioned above, the diameter of all of these parts must be the same.
3. The bunker, which can be welded metal sheet or make available tools (vacuum cleaner body, an iron pot or bucket). Approximate dimensions are as follows:. Height - 40 cm, height - 30 cm by 40 cm chopping drum must be installed in the lower housing base (at its narrowest part).
Further, all of these parts plus the engine must beattached to the frame. fastening method is given to you at the mercy of, the main thing - that it was reliable. Regarding the axis, it is put on a pulley with bearings providing rotation of the drum. The engine is connected to the grinding part of a strap. By the exhaust box can be attached to the output socket of such length that you require. You can also "planted" the shredder on wheels, then you might need it to move on the territory.
Your one-stop garden shredder is ready! The model described "tough" any garden "junk", including even thick branches with a diameter of 10 cm. So you can direct beauty on your site and prepare compost. Your home-made device will serve faithfully for more than one season, and the neighbors, you'll see, you will be asked to give a master class on making a garden Chipper. Thus, you will be able to raise himself a reputation in the area and improve your mood.