From the moment the infield stopsbe just a platform for raising the necessary food, he becomes a field for creativity. Stop fantasy skillful summer resident can only very limited land area. Lawn and flower bed has a luxury few people can surprise, like ultra mangalnoy area or garden sculpture, but the breeding of fish in artificial ponds - a rare hobby.
- Choosing a suitable type of body of water in the garden
- Features of arrangement with fish pond
- Stages of creation of an artificial pond for fish
- Caring for an artificial pond with fish
Choosing a suitable type of body of water in the garden
Waters seemingly can dig in anysite, but if the goal is a settlement in his fish, the requirements for the building grow repeatedly. Water should be independently designed to fill her deepening, not evaporating completely in the strongest heat and stay moderately clean all season. Limited space makes itself felt: suburban ponds are rarely large. Fortunately, for breeding the most popular breeds of large volume and is not required, and many species of fish are unpretentious and well gain weight even in modest conditions.
Well, if the territory of the site is alreadybrook or small river, this will solve the water inflow and discharge of the problem. One needs only to deepen the channel and make a dam, a pond called natural. Suit not only full-flowing springs and dry. They should be located in the lowlands. Organization of small separate reservoir, dug specially, is more time-consuming. Ensure there is necessary not only on the inflow of water, but also about the possibility of her descent in the fall. The source of water can be a borehole, running through the creek in the available distance or high-lying layers of the groundwater. Ponds, water source which are only rainfall, usually do not survive sunny days and little suited for the serious fish farming.
The main types of artificial lakes for breeding food fish by type of organization of the pit:
- river bed;
Features of arrangement with fish pond
Technical characteristics of the reservoir and mapIt depends on the plans for its operation. The first step is to decide which sub-species of living creatures in it will be inhabited. If the inhabitants of the pond will become miniature goldfish, the focus in the construction given to the possibility to watch their games in the clear water. To do this, create a multi-level bottom, lined with pebbles or other decorative stones, with broad shallows where the water is warmed by the sun's rays.
If the purpose of everything is to the pond fishing, his device should take into account the needs of a particular species of fish.
The most popular inhabitants of artificial reservoirs:
- carp and crucian carp which do not require a large space for the living;
- tench, surviving even in the running waters with oxygen water of less than 1 ml / l;
- carp, easy going through even in freezing winter almost to the bottom of the small bodies of water;
- Orff, which is a domesticated species of golden ide, unpretentious to the food and the fish quickly gaining weight, get along well with most of the other inhabitants;
- sturgeon, interest in the cultivation of which is due to the high value of the product;
- perch and buffalo, easily giving the offspring in a relatively small bodies of water;
- pike, providing feed themselves on their own, if in the same pond weed lives and small fish;
- channel catfish and river eels, unpretentious to the water quality and give good weight gain.
The choice of a particular type of fish for breeding -responsible step. Consider the accounts and the habits and characteristics of the life cycle. Issued in a pond built by the artesian well, thermophilic carp, carp and catfish can be killed in the first day, and salmon and trout can not exist in an overgrown pond with increased siltation of the bottom. If several subspecies planned to settle in a body of water, it is necessary to study their habits. Predatory perch is able to quickly destroy all the small fish, including fry and catfish, running into the pond with muddy bottom, it will regularly dig in search of food poisoning being accustomed to the clear waters of individuals. Fitted bottom for goldfish, crayfish and eels is significantly different. The first need pebbles and quickly warms the water column, the second - the broken shards, pipes and other natural shelter, the third - an abundance of green food.
A common feature of the majority of artificial reservoirs,intended for the cultivation of fish, it is the presence in the center of a small area with greater depth. Such a zone is created as a reservoir for easy cleaning, and for catching fish before the onset of cold weather.
Pond, where on a plan of the fish owner notOnly needs to gain weight, but also to produce offspring, it should be well warmed up sunlight and safe creek to spawn. However, such difficulties are relevant only to large bodies of water. For pond volume of 5-30 m 2, in which the fish is only one season, the fry can be purchased to run or caught in the wild.
Stages of creation of an artificial pond for fish
- The choice of location and study the chemical composition of the soil and water characteristics.
- Digging of the pit.
- Strengthening the bottom and banks of a dense film, molded clay or concrete.
- Organization of drains and landscape features, depending on the method of operation of the planned pond.
- The landing of the coastal plants, providing necessary for most subspecies of fish shaded creek.
- Drying of the reservoir (2-3 weeks).
- Start the water in the pond and his "obzhivanie" microorganisms. For this purpose, the composition is added elapsed from the natural pond water with impurities sludge and planted plants.
- Align temperature in the cage with the preparations for the launch of the fish and the water temperature in the reservoir to avoid death due to stress.
- Starting the fish in an artificial reservoir.
Caring for an artificial pond with fish
During the warm season wiselyequipped with a reservoir requires very little maintenance. The work plan should be included only when clearing overgrown and shipment of sludge, which can become an excellent fertilizer. Major work on the pond, in the case of fish farming for culinary purposes, a regular feeding and trapping.
Diet can adjust at certain hours,accustoming joint reaction to the conditioned signal, such as the sound of a bell. This will simplify the process and allow for timely remove the remains of foods, preventing the "flowering" of water. For most species of fish use identical feeding livestock feed: fodder cereals and steamed.
tips on breeding of fish in the pond