Everyone knows that water - it is the source of life. Having own well once could only very rich people. But this was not a woman who would not have dreamed about it, wandered home with a yoke at the ready. Today the achievements of civilization have reached the most remote locations, and the water there flows through the water supply. But why do we still want to be in our yard was a well? Perhaps this is a tribute to tradition, and perhaps something more associated with a state of mind. In any case, this element of rural life are widely used in the regeneration of country estates and villas. In this article, we'll show you how best to make the design of the well.
- Making the well tip
- Sump house for protection
- How to fit well into the landscape?
If the location allows groundwater, itarrange to have a natural water. As such there is no ability or desire, it is possible to build a decorative purpose. There is no doubt that this element will act as the central figure of landscape design! The original design of the well log - is a product of considerable imagination! But thanks to the already existing solutions, you can create your own original and unique option.
Making the well tip
To create a modern manhole shafts inmainly use concrete ring. They are immersed in the ground to a predetermined depth, and a part of the ring is left on the ground. So he called the head. To protect concrete from destruction headroom usually planed planks sewn. We can not say they always look aesthetically pleasing, but it can be fixed. It is enough to pick up a brush and paint, and then applied to the trim bright picture. If you fix it with lacquer, then the well will look more attractive and less ordinary.
Decoration tip canuse pebbles, bricks or stones cute. To consolidate recent mortar used. Stones can be pre-painted in different colors and then put out their designs, drawing or to make a colorful abstract transitions. In any case, your well will sparkle with new colors and will be pleasing to the eye.
Very often the design of the well is done in the countryin a wooden frame. One of its variants - rough hewn square log cabin, built of large logs. However, a much sleeker look like log cabins, with six or octagonal shape.
Sump house for protection
If your well is full of water, you need toprotect it from dust, dirt and debris. Otherwise, the water will be unsuitable for drinking, and only can be used for household purposes. To this end, over the shaft sump constructing a house, which come in different shapes and designs. It can be made of any material, but especially popular are wood products. This house is a unique element of landscape design. Do not forget that it should be in harmony with the rest of the buildings located at the dacha.
Depending on design featuressuch protection over the well can be in the form of a gazebo or marquee. Last it looks like a canopy, which rests on the racks. Besides covering a gazebo has a wall, so well get closed on all sides. One wall is necessarily equipped with a door opening that, you can go to the well shaft. If required, it can be locked with a key.
Form arbors can be very different - fantastichut, a mill or a beehive. What does this mean? The fact that you can make a unique design of wells, photos which are evidence of that. They can be decorated with unique paintings and intricate carvings. That's why some samples of these elements of rural life, is generally considered to be masterpieces of wooden architecture.
How to fit well into the landscape?
We already know how to add modern touches to the design of a traditional well. Next we will talk about how to decorate it using decorative details, natural materials and plants.
1. If you take out your site in a country style, the design of the well should be designed in the same style. How to do it? For example, in the yard, fenced wicker fence, you have placed a decorative mill and cart with massive wheels. Then, well, you can decorate with attachment wagon wheel. With this minor details remain the general style of the site.
2. Great looks well, surrounded by flowers, lawn grass and juniper bushes. To emphasize the rustic style, spread stone blind area, and not far from it erect low wicker fence. If the site has a small pond, then thrown through the garden bridge will be very useful. The main thing - is to see a complete picture, then choose the well design option would be fairly easy.
3. To one of the most colorful ways of decorating wells are gustorastuschie flowers. As such a flower garden, you can use the roof of the well house. Flowering plants, planted in hanging pots, and you can decorate the inside. Pots with flowers can be placed on a portal or to place them on the ground at its base.
4. Decorative well with alpine - is another interesting option. When drilling a well for acting well is a large amount of soil. It is better not to remove, and build a nearby alpine hill. Piles of rocks interspersed with lush vegetation, among which are murmuring streams and mini waterfalls create the perfect atmosphere for relaxing and pleasing to the eye.
5. You can apply and medieval style. As a decoration used natural stone, cobblestone, granite, roof and do well in the form of a metal dome. To the product look more modern, minimalist style is used. Instead of columns - wrought iron supports, roof - made of polycarbonate, no ornate decoration.
6. Very original look well decorated in a nautical style. Headroom and pit columns wrapped with thick rope, a bucket instead use a wooden barrel, and handle of the gate make a wheel. Anchors as decorations hung on the uprights. No doubt many will want to look at your "attraction"!
7. You can take as a basis one of the options to add your vision and imagination to connect. We hope that thanks to you the dispensation of the well, the yard will get new original paint!