Food cooked on the coals, hasalternatives include homemade food. No wonder the favorite holiday of many citizens is a departure from the nature of the hot barbecue. Cottagers and owners of homes easier: they can build outdoor oven and cook every night on logs delicious dishes. The case for small - to build a barbecue or choose a fixed factory option. Consider what subtleties to consider when choosing the place and how to create a brick oven barbecue with his own hands.
- Select the factory model of barbecue
- Determine the location for the furnace
- Erect barbecue oven with his own hands: step by step instructions
- Design and site preparation
- Collection of materials
- Pouring the foundation
- Masonry oven
- We direct "marafet"
Select the factory model of barbecue
If you intend to buy the finished product, it should be borne in mind that the three types of furnaces for various types of fuel is available today:
- traditional working-on-charcoal;
- gas, fire source in which a cylinder of liquefied gas;
The most "real" version, of course, oven,working on the coals, but they can smoke, soot cover the space next to the preform and require fuel. Gas is easier to maintain, but can fade in strong gusts of wind. Electrical require laying of underground cables and is not recommended for use in wet weather.
Factory garden barbecue oven and differentdimensions. For example, portable model with wheels less expensive than an order for the construction of a stone or brick construction. However, you can always first try to make this device yourself.
Determine the location for the furnace
Regardless of whether you buy a ready-oven or barbecue will be its own spread, consider a few things.
- Location with respect to the design constantly blowing winds.
To put or mount the oven so it is necessary to focuswith an open flame could not get the exact opposite of the wind, otherwise the fire will be extinguished or illuminated unevenly. Look for a place that at least the two sides will be protected by vegetation, buildings or dense fence. That's why often put a barbecue oven in the gazebo, where due to the construction of walls blocked direct access to the site of the wind.
- Set the oven with regard to his own home and neighborhood.
For housewives profitable to barbecuelocated near the entrance to the house, because the ingredients for the dishes and utensils necessary to carry out of the kitchen. Rare oven barbecue provide niches for storage of tableware accessories.
Be sure to note which will pullSmoke with your fryer. This is done simply by a barbecue or campfire, which for several weeks is ignited at the site of the future installation of a barbecue. If you smoke more often goes straight to the neighboring land - change the location of the oven while it is still not built. Otherwise, conflicts with neighbors escape. Even if they will not be on site during your picnic, smoke may prokoptit they wash clothes and so forth.
- Accommodation BBQ relatively greenery.
Due to the fact that the outdoor barbecue oven issuevery hot temperature, warming all around, close proximity unlikely to enjoy your trees and shrubs. Set design for a sprawling old pear certainly convenient, because you can relax in the shade, but the heat will shorten the life of the tree several times. Try to keep within a radius of 2-3 meters from the source was not tall trees and shrubs, and hedges.
Also, do not install the stove in the greenlawn or flower beds near the broken. The heat, however, does not get to them, but your feet and your guests vytopchut all around during the cooking of food and rest. It is better to put these facilities on a concrete pedestal or lay a patio area of the tile, decking and other outdoor materials.
Erect barbecue oven with his own hands: step by step instructions
Since you have decided to dazzle the stove yourself, then you need to do consistently and accurately. It is desirable that the process commanded people to think a little in construction.
Design and site preparation
Before making a furnace for a barbecue,Sketch drawing of future construction, you have to visually see how it will look, and can calculate the consumption of materials. Very handy when the hearth with a working table top.
Think niche for the hearth. If it is in the form of a rectangle, you need metal corners, which will serve as bridges. Arched doorway requires harvesting of the boards, which will serve as a basis for laying.
Look at the site of the suspectedConstruction and repair anything that will interfere with the construction site and the furnace. Please note that the barbecue has a blank back wall. If it is turned to the good side of the viewing area, you have to think about it or do decoration perfectly smooth clutch.
Collection of materials
For the brick buildings you will need:
- firebrick (direct three-quarter size 187h124h65mm);
- cement-sand mixture for making concrete base;
- Unedged board (formwork);
- fittings and metal debris (to strengthen the foundation);
- twine and stakes to mark;
- pipe (O15 cm);
- roofing felt.
The exact size and number of brick material calculated based on the dimensions of the next furnace.
Pouring the foundation
Since the oven does not apply to heavy structures, for its foundations have enough tape base 20 cm high, reinforced fittings and other metal waste.
- The first step is carried out a breakdown of the foundation, using wooden pegs and cords.
- When marking tight, dripped a trench to a depth of 30 cm. To add the width of the margin on the formwork (5-7 cm).
- The bottom of the trench is lined with a layer of gravel or slag, sealing his feet or homemade rammer. Gravel spread on top of the metal reinforcing layer of a mesh or cage.
- Install from the shuttering boards.
- Make concrete mortar and filled trenches to the ground surface.
- Allow to harden (about 3 days, spilling water in hot weather).
- After removing the formwork, the void is filled with sand and rammed his stick tightly.
- For waterproofing rolled out across the site of the foundation roofing sheets.
- Masonry walls is performed in a half-brick. Prior to the opening for the high altitude is not recommended hearth wall erected to a height of 60-80 cm., As it will be inconvenient to cook and carve food on the table.
- Then go directly to the creation of the furnace.
- At the 6th row of the radius of the furnace is formed from brickssupport protrusion, having them not along and across the main series. When the projecting half remains inside. In her later put metal grill for cooking food.
- Krepjat jumpers from the corners of a wooden template to create arches (at the opening) and continue to display the wall on either side of a future outbreak.
- At the 10th row is repeated cross-laying to create another projection. At this altitude you can then put the cooked dishes to preserve the warm state (fixing grille).
- Between 6 and 10 meters near can further embed the reinforcing rods. So you can adjust the level of roasting meat by exposing the bars to different heights.
- Note that the wall should be near the hearthnarrowing upwards to reach the size of the pipe through which the smoke will be displayed. So after a series of furnace 7 shrinking each following a quarter-brick. Thus, a number of 12-13 you narrow down the clutch so that the rest of the wall, which will be hidden away in the pipe, can be output with the same number of bricks.
- When you have finished creating the furnace, on the sides setustyvshuyu laying on tabletops. It may be tin sheets with curved edges for safety, subtle blocks which will close on top of wooden planks and other available materials.
When the furnace is lined with brick barbecue, it is allowed to settle for about a week and start decorating.
We direct "marafet"
To your building was not onlyfunctional, but also beautiful, trim the outer walls of various interesting materials. Often they veneer tiles or cover decorative plasters. You can even lay some parts of natural stone. In other words, feel free to embody their fantasies, coordinating furnace design with the rest of the site.
After the outdoor oven and barbecue builttested in practice, practice arrangement area because this area will be the most popular place for gathering family and guests. Garden furniture, durable coating such as pavers and a couple of interesting accessories will make the stove notable element of the landscape, causing the admiration of friends and neighbors.