Almost every city dweller dreams of a quiet andtranquility of country life. So nice to get in a wicker chair on the veranda, watching the beautiful surroundings. But how to turn an ordinary extension to the house in the veranda of your dreams? This will help you competently planned design verandas.
Veranda - a glazed, unheatedroom, which is adjacent to the house (as opposed to a terrace, facing away from the house). To get started is to decide what role to fulfill your veranda. You may want to arrange here a mini-living room or dining room in the open air? Perhaps you dream of a winter garden? All your ideas can be implemented, if the project is to carefully consider the veranda.
- Video design ideas veranda
- Options styling verandas
- Ideas for the porch decoration
Video design ideas veranda
Options styling verandas
veranda The interior can be any, depending on the chosen style. But whatever you choose, most importantly - functionality, is not it?
Sliding doors are very convenient. Judge for yourself: in the cool time of year the room will be closed from the wind and cold, with the onset of warm days, you will only need to push the wall, and - open veranda at your service! The abundance of windows make the room more free and easy. A door in the form of "bunching" save the usable area.
- Style "Provence": a sense of freedom and a veranda legkostiPri design using as many natural materials. Preference is given to bright tones (beige, olive, pale yellow). A textile accessories, on the other hand, can be bright. Floor of parquet, wooden beams on the ceiling and panels of wood, wicker rattan furniture - all this will help to more fully recreate the picture of a village house. Admitted as a wall with bare brick kladkoy.Provansky table is massive, it can be rectangular or round, but be sure to wood. If you want to add notes to your romantic decor, floral pattern on the tablecloth and capes for chairs would look very kstati.Predmety of old and new, artificially aged things create exactly the design of a country house veranda, which you need. For curtains fit light, sheer fabric. Lamps in the form of forged lanterns will only strengthen the feeling that you are in the house of the nineteenth century. On the walls you can hang the fragrant bunches of mint, thyme and grass polyni.Prostornaya and bright annex to the house owners should protect against wind and rain - large glass windows to successfully meet this challenge. Furniture for her often placed against a blank wall. Useful area saving folding table and chairs. Petunias, marigolds, geranium flowers and begonias planted in hanging pots, can markedly "revive" the space.
- Japanese style veranda - "oriental corner" Lowfurniture, mats on the floor, screen, painted dragons and Sakura, the Japanese original accessories will help you mentally travel back in this extraordinary country.
- Cottage style - Russian horomyZdes welcome carved balusters and decorative skirting. The use of such wood as cedar and mahogany help maximize the feeling of comfort.
- Greek style - harmony formDrapirovki -a characteristic element of Greek style. With one or more layers of fabric, not only can decorate the window, but the wall. Spiral and the wavy line - the most popular geometric designs of the ancient Greeks. If correctly used when placing ornaments premises, you can achieve the effect of peace and sublimity.
verandas design - a creative process. The final result depends not only on your financial capabilities, but also on your flight of fancy. You want to make a blooming garden on the porch or gallery own masterpieces? Nothing is impossible!
Ideas for the porch decoration
- Decorating the porch would be the spring, if youplace it on the boxes with tulips, daffodils and crocuses (you can buy them in a flower shop). Flowering hydrangea will create an atmosphere in your home this holiday, plus they do not require complex care.
- Pillows with bright print, wicker chairs on the covered porch will make the design at the cottage a cozy, homely and cheerful.
- The chairs can be decorated using the techniquedecoupage, update their upholstery, satin ribbons decorate or simply paint. You most unusual things, made in a single copy? Look at old things with fresh eyes, maybe they can give a new life.
- For windows it is best to use a cotton or linen curtains. You can buy blinds made of bamboo or matting. Dust, rain and prying eyes will protect the curtains hung around the perimeter of the verandah.
- Above the sofa or hang a hammock canopy. Embroidered picture, openwork tablecloth, rug, made in the technique of patchwork, decorative pillow - refresh the porch to your liking.
- Illumination of the garden lights will allow you to stay longer on the porch in the evening.
- Use the "vertical gardening" to protectfrom the sun and create a favorable microclimate. For climbing plants need support, such as wooden lattice. Grapes girlish, honeysuckle, header winding, Chinese magnolia vine, hops, Campsis radicans, Clematis - choose which of climbing or climbing plants suits you the most.
The design of the porch to the house can be booked in the studio. In this case, the repair of the premises, installation of lighting, the choice of textiles and landscaping porches produce experienced professionals. You do not have to look for accessories that are perfectly combined with each other. Modern interior design allows you to design the veranda on any floor of the house (including the roof).