Perhaps, every car owner knows that dampness andcold disastrous for motor vehicles, so take care of the little reliability of the garage for the beloved "iron horse", and it is important to worry about warming "avtodomika". A well-thought-out insulation can save a significant amount that will have to spend additional money on heating in the case of careless attitude.
- Standards storage vehicles.
- Terms movement of warm air.
- Types of thermal insulation materials
- Classic heaters - a proven way.
- Benefits of progressive insulation
- How to insulate a metal garage: Stages
- Create a warm floor.
- Thermal insulation of the walls of the garage.
- Eliminate heat loss through the roof.
- Insulation of garage door.
- What and how to perform insulation cellar?
Standards Storage vehicles
Some may be surprised, but there is a list of conditions necessary for a comfortable stay car in the garage. The most important - is:
- the temperature in the room (for the entire period of colds) should not exceed and should not fall below the optimum for storage of the machine limit five degrees;
- fresh air, produced by a well-designed ventilation system, must comply with 180 m3 / h (norm, designed for 1 car).
Unfortunately, not uncommon for neglectrelation to these important recommendations, because most do not consider the garage, where the above-mentioned temperature range is created, so too warm. Try to understand. This low temperature is necessary to avoid condensation, which is the main cause of corrosion processes.
It is important! When creating greenhouse conditions the car is covered with sweat, which contributes to rust lesions.
Speaking of ventilation, it should be noted that often inexperienced owners of cars trying to create cozy conditions buried vents.
This is unacceptable, since ventilation needed to maintain optimum microclimate, air purification from carbon monoxide and prevent dampness cars.
Terms movement of warm air
Insulation will help with vehiclehonor survive severe frosts season and out of the "battle" with the frost and snow-winner. To implement such an important task need insulation materials low thermal conductivity. But before you buy one or another form of insulation, it is worth remembering how the movement of warm air mass in space.
- convection (continuous movement of warm air, thanks to which there is heating);
- conduction (the process by which a heated heat transfer portions heated less);
- thermal radiation (the procedure is flowing from the heat, but with no air movement).
The most effective to dateheater - one that combines the classic version, which prevents conduction and convection and reflective heat insulator that prevents heat radiation.
It is important! This type of insulation is particularly good if the garage - part of a house. If not, then such a powerful thermal barrier is not required.
Types of thermal insulation materials
There are insulation materials 2 types: classic and modern.
Classic heaters - a proven way
This type of insulation, in turn, is divided into:
- polymer resulting from the extrusion finishing polymers;
- mineral produced during melting of basalt;
- fiberglass, which arise after the processing of broken glass.
The classic of heaters include:
1. Mineral wool. This material characterized by excellent technical characteristics, but it does not tolerate moisture, so when you use it take care of the steam and water proofing.
2. Glass wool is not only afraid of the liquid, but also fire, and therefore requires special attention in use.
3. Foam. It refers to polymers that are not afraid of moisture, fungi and microbes. However, the material is flammable, which indicates a thorough compliance with fire safety standards.
This need to know! It is recommended to use foam stamps PBS-C fire retardant, - promoting agent self-extinguishing in case of fire.
Benefits of progressive insulation
This new generation of materials which have improved characteristics.
1. Penoizol - foam in liquid form, which does not ignite and boasts a service life of more than 40 years. By the way, penoizol cost 1.5 times lower than the cost of conventional foam.
2. Astratek - one more representative of the family of liquid insulation that is applied like paint. A layer of 1 mm to 50 mm mineral wool replaces. Insulator with a flat surface is consumed at the rate of 0.5 l / 1m2.
3. Polyurethane demand for the application of the special equipment. Even layer forms a crust that will serve as a reliable protector of not less than 70 years.
This need to know! The most expensive is a classic mineral wool insulation, and modern insulators fork make the polyurethane foam.
How to insulate a metal garage: Stages
Warming of garages - a multi-stage process, which in the presence of a minimum of theoretical knowledge it is possible to carry out on their own. Walls metal garage you need not only warm, but also to protect against condensation (unnecessary moisture). If you plan to use mineral wool, do not forget to prepare the film for coating the protective layer.
It is important! To get a really high-quality insulation, mineral wool and film must be covered with a hard surface of fiberboard, gypsum fiber board or chipboard.
Less troublesome option - with the help of insulationfoam. Designated intended application of the adhesive composition is carefully cleaned and degreased. As the glue is allowed to use bitumen mastic or liquid nails. If you apply paste on the wall, it is possible to achieve good protection against moisture. The only drawback - an unpleasant smell, which can be felt in poor grouting. For hot weather foam sheets are not peeled off, the joints between them must be treated with silicone sealant. The foam can not be used!
How to insulate a garage, if the walls are very thin? Do not panic! Just have to insulate on both sides. Exclusively internal insulation leads to a shift of the dew point and condensation appearance. As a result, we get the opposite effect. To create the ideal conditions for cars, insulate all the surfaces have the structure: floors, walls, roof.
Create a warm floor
The initial phase of work, for which the finetimpleks suitable temperature resistance from -50 to +75 degrees. Timpleks easily compressed and bent, taking any shape, and strength values are quite high.
It is important! Do not forget to top timpleksa perform screed.
Thermal insulation of the walls of the garage
It is best done with the help of foam. The walls are cleaned of old plaster and degreased. Cracks found in the work, it is necessary to improve the adhesion of glue, caulk or primed. Glue is applied by "blots", after which the sheet is pressed with a force.
It is important! Clay is best applied with a notched trowel - so the risk of gaps between the surface and the foam is significantly reduced.
Gluing the sheets should be from the bottom up, with the mostthe first row is placed on the start bar, attached to the surface of the wall plugs. Above the foam is bonded mesh fabric. A layer of glue is applied to a 5 mm heat-insulating material and utaplivajut grid. After drying, the wall should be plastered.
It is important! Facade plaster preferable in this situation, because the more resistant to dirt and have improved physical and chemical properties.
Outside insulation is carried out in a similar way, only a layer of foam should not be less than 30 mm.
Eliminate heat loss through the roof
If a set of system - rafter, thenpreferably roll heaters, which are fixed on the basis of the design features. insulation scheme should look like this: gidrobarer - insulation - vapor barrier.
If the role of insulation foam is selected, theholes for the bars is not necessary to drill - the adhesive is more than enough. When using the mineral wool, it is necessary to attach to the roof sheathing evenly. If a set is composed of reinforced concrete slabs, it is necessary to insulate well from the outside, which will fit the foam sheets with plaster screed on top.
It is important! Take the time to build between the foam and the outer plaster roofing felt or underlay film.
Insulation of garage door
To protect the metallic structure attachedlathing. Then, any existing insulation filled the gaps. Make sure that there are no gaps. The joints can be treated with self-adhesive ozolonom. To give the aesthetic appearance of the gate veneered paneling.
What and how to perform insulation cellar?
For warming basement walls the best assistantwill styrofoam. It is important to achieve the greatest level surface of the walls. Antiseptic and antifungal impregnation also have handy. Use PSB-S-25 (not less than 50 mm thick). This will help create a stable temperature in the cellar mode. Carefully check the joints, it will help to avoid cold bridges.
Now you know how warm the cellar and garage"House car" as a whole and, therefore, you will be able not only to protect the machine from corrosion and wear ahead of time, but also to inspect and repair the severe time of year, if necessary.