Concreting of the floor in the garage - one of the mainstages of creating a reliable "camper", who can be safely trusted with his faithful friend and companion permanent iron. Some motorists are convinced that Floor arrangement in the garage enough to pay a minimum of time, givingfocus walling. This is quite a misconception because the floors are required to meet a number of requirements. Only in this case it is advisable to talk about creating the right conditions for the storage of cars. So the floor in the garage should be durable, resistant to abrasion and shock resistance, hygienic, economical and have a minimum sound conduction. But for concrete screed meet all the stated requirements, you must have an idea about the features of its device.
- Pros and cons of concrete
- What you should know first and foremost?
- How to make the concrete floor in the garage: Stages
- Filling gravel and sand
- Waterproofing - an important point
- Reinforcement and pouring concrete solution
- How to make insulation
- Responsible final tie
- Features concrete work
- Specificity of potting mix
- The last step: grout
Pros and cons of concrete
Concrete - one of the most popular building materials,and after the appearance of the XX century in the metal reinforcement, he did become the undisputed favorite, used in construction everywhere. This material has many advantages: durability, corrosion resistance, UV, chemical resistance, moisture. The main criterion to determine the leadership - the compressive strength.
But, unfortunately, the concrete, in addition, a plurality of advantages,It has disadvantages. Low levels of flexural strength, a long period of curing, the need for compliance with the humidity conditions - factors involving in the process of building respect for certain rules.
Thus, the concrete need to protect and enhance thevia reinforcement rods or polymeric strands. You also need to take into account that 80% of the strength of concrete solution is gaining within 7 days and completely cured within a month. Among other things, the first few days after filling it is important to carry out the hydration process.
What you should know first and foremost?
There are three reasons for converting the concrete floor in the garage in the pipe dream when its arrangement becomes impossible:
- Chance of reheating the garage;
- high water table;
- strong inclination of the construction site.
In this case, the only option - overlap with basement garage in the basement part.
Under favorable conditions, a platform in the center of the "box" free of loose soil to form a bedding of gravel and sand.
The rigidity of the concrete structure provides a multi-layer structure consisting of:
- reinforced concrete layer ( "rough sex");
- + + waterproofing insulation film (if the floor is not insulated, it acts as a layer of cement "milk";
- finish reinforced screed.
How to make the concrete floor in the garage: Stages
Once the theoretical foundations derived, you can begin to practice, namely, arrangement of concrete floors.
Filling gravel and sand
First of all, you need to align the bottom of the pit,ram, lubricate the surface for waterproofing liquid clay. At the "box" to mark the future of the garage floor and stretch indicative cord. Then poured gravel (0.8 mm), which hammered into the ground wooden bars in increments of 1 meter, indicating the height of the backfill.
It is important!
The concrete floor requires careful compaction layer of "pie". Gravel is compressed, remove sharp and large rocks.
Then poured sand (layer thickness 10 mm). According to the standards SNP filtering layer should be as smooth. Allowable horizontal displacement - 20 mm (one side or the other).
Waterproofing - an important point
Before the installation of "rough sex" need to think aboutwaterproofing. On the role of waterproofing perfectly cope polyethylene film (300 microns), which is necessary to lay a foundation for future concrete floor. The bands are stacked overlap (at least 15 cm) and glued together tape from PVC. The film was carefully flattened and folded at the corners. Make sure that the edges of it came on the wall above the floor level. Instead, you can buy special film membrane.
Reinforcement and pouring concrete solution
For reinforcement is most often usedmetal mesh 100x100 mm (the diameter of the rod 5 mm). Concreting bands performed after installing rails, the height of which must coincide with the "rough sex" level. In the intervals formed poured concrete grade M-300, the layer must be slightly higher racks. The mixture should be compacted.
It is important!
In no case do not bundle the coating'Box' garage, otherwise it will shrink, and the design will be damaged. Gaps should be along the pipes and walls, installed in a slit strip of elastic heat insulator.
After pouring the "rough sex" should rest at least 4 weeks. During this period, it moisturize daily.
How to make insulation
Before the screed floor should be warm. The best option - using polystyrene PSB-S-35 (thickness 10 mm), designed for floor coverings. The heat insulator is placed on the waterproofing layer. Sheet form of polystyrene somewhat difficult to process.
If you want to insulate the floor quickly, you can use the roll Isocost, which will save time and effort. Insulation covered with foil.
Responsible final tie
So, our floor is almost ready. Getting to the final stage. Spreads on the floor surface of the metal mesh. Clearly establish the level of beacons. The poured concrete is leveled by means of rail-rule, which not only removes the excess, but also tamps solution. To smooth the need of the steel trowel.
If there is no insulation between the role of a binding element "rough" and the final floor will play cement "milk" (a plasticizer, water, cement). They daubed each sector of the concrete floor.
It is important!
The thickness of the floor in the garage - 130-150 mm. Be aware of the small slope of the final ties to the exit for the water flow.
Features concrete work
- laying a concrete floor is allowed to produceboth on the ground, to prepare in advance rubble-mound of sand, and in reinforced concrete slabs. Flatness and performance will depend on the quality of laying the foundations;
- when pouring the concrete base floor is not permitted height differences of more than 10% of the plate thickness;
- design elements, perceiving differentload to avoid cracking, it is necessary to divide the sedimentary seams. To do this in areas adjoining the surface of the plate to the columns or walls, stacked layer of sheet waterproofing materials;
- method of reinforcement shall be elected on the basis offeatures of the project, if you plan to impact loads amplified, it is best used in conjunction with mesh reinforced reinforcement cage. There were also more improved reinforcement method - using polymer fibers as strengthening special fibers occurs around the perimeter.
Specificity of potting mix
pouring concrete procedure - the most important step in the floor unit in the garage.
Of great importance is the quality of the solution - its strength, mobility, water-cement ratio, the amount of air entrainment, the presence of foreign matter.
Compaction and leveling of concrete is carried out by various methods:
2. deep and surface vibrators.
3. Rules for the "liquid beacons."
In using vibrating rails, which can be used as a guiding beacon (and simultaneously formwork).
Laying of concrete has features that you need to know:
- shuttering line, experts advise to combine with expansion joints, in most cases, this is the place svezheulozhennogo docking solution;
- Use of general construction, the so-called "heavy" concrete having a density of 1800 / 2500kg / m3, the mobility of P-2, which is equal to the cone shrinkage of about 10 cm;
- Sometimes you can use concrete with other indicators, it all depends on the method of laying a floor designation, sealing intensity;
- if the solution is purchased, the concrete mixer can unload the mixture directly onto the substrate;
- vibration rail need to move along the rail,under the influence of vibration mixture sags and simultaneously leveled. Where concrete sags below the level of vibration machine, the mixture should be added shovel;
- use screed should be cautious, avoiding delamination solution. To prevent stratification using superplasticizer.
The last step: grout
After the work has been completed, remainsperform grouting. The procedure is done in 8 hours using a compact rotor assemblies with blades 60 cm. If the garage area is very large, it will take betonozaglazhivayuschaya machine, called in professional circles "helicopter".
Do not forget that the entrance to the garage is also desirable to concrete. For some time, of course, serve and wood flooring, but it will have to be changed frequently and repaired.
That's all. Now the quality of the concrete floor in your garage is not in doubt, and therefore, can be safely trusted with such a reliable "motorhome" the most precious - a favorite car.