Stoves for baths with their own hands
Bath For Russian folk - a mother and her ovengood warm heart. Without the healing and cleansing the body heat of steam created through the work of bath furnace, the traditional hygiene procedures are not feasible. Furnace - the central organ of any of the Scandinavian baths, Roman, Russian, Turkish type. Just to buy the main component of the bath facilities aficionados vigorous couple does not always have too high a price. But the furnace for a bath with his hands to make quite able to anyone who knows how to handle a purely masculine tools and remember their purpose.
- About metal bath furnace
- Basic design components
- The pipe as a blank for the manufacture of furnace
- The sequence of works on manufacturing
- Technical requirements for installation
- Literate assembly chimney
Home-made and made in the factorystoves perform two important functions simultaneously. Their task - to heat the air in the washing areas and water for the bath treatment. The principle of operation in industrial and made with his own hands the equipment is the same, similar constructions. However, home-made stove for baths is not equipped with so many technological "bells and whistles" and significantly loses in design. But the work of his carefully made homemade will perform flawlessly and did not disappoint the home side.
About metal bath furnace
For the construction of bath furnace is typically usedbrick or metal. The latter option is preferred because of the ease of implementation of the entire spectrum of work and production speed. An important argument in favor of a simple metal furnaces is the availability of the material prices and sometimes even free of charge inherited a piece of durable rolled metal sheet or a drum.
Advantages of secreting homemade metal furnace for a bath in the background analogues:
- heat resistance;
- operational durability;
- the ability to heat the bath as soon as possible, varying between 40-45 minutes to 1.5 hours (the duration of the heating period depends on the climatic season and atmospheric temperature);
- an extensive range of designs heating systems with different heat capacity, so you can equip as small family bathhouse and a large building;
- the ability to use any kind of solid fuel stove and sink in the period for taking bath procedures.
Relatively light metal self-madethe furnace for a bath is easy to install, does not require the device is too powerful support base. However, they also have disadvantages. Metal heating units fairly quickly cool down, what helps to combat the possibility of lighting the stove for the entire time spent in the bath and the masonry around the equipment. The heat from the metal of the system is distributed unevenly, which is not particularly concerned about the owners of small baths. But the large-sized bath can be fitted with a number of homemade products, located at a distance dictated by technical requirements, and fire safety regulations.
Basic design components
Favored by the Russians "heater" constructivelyIt is divided into functional components of the body. Who wishes to do good for a bath with his hands oven should know that the basic elements of a standard heating equipment are:
- open or located inside the housing container for bath stones;
- ash tray, ash pit;
Between the furnace, stones and podduvalomset-grate grille. Hot-water tank may be part of the body or placed on special supports over capacity with bath stones. It can be set separately in the changing room and a heat exchanger connected through metal tubes or rubber hoses. Equipment necessarily equipped with a flue pipe leading out beyond the bath products of fuel combustion. In order to prevent rapid cooling of a metal around the furnace or furnace is performed only around a refractory brick masonry.
The pipe as a blank for the manufacture of furnace
Those who wish to make of the heating equipmentmetal quickly and help reduce the amount of work a kind of preparation, which is a steel pipe with a diameter of half a meter, or otherwise. Homemade oven for baths can be made on the basis of a vertical or horizontal direction of the pipe section of the wide tubular steel. For manufacturing equipment required significantly less welding work than the manufacture of sheet metal stove. It is important to initially test the reliability of the workpiece and detect the presence of corrosion damage if the metal product for a long time lay in the street. All problem areas better to strengthen specific welded "patches" or cut at this point functional furnace openings.
The sequence of works on manufacturing
To make simple the furnace to the bath with his hands need to rolling half meter tube with a diameter of 50 cm with a wall thickness of not less than 10 mm. The tube is cut into two unequal parts:
- in the first part, the length of which is 90 cm, will be equipped with heater and furnace;
- in the second part with a length of 60 cm is arranged water-heating boiler.
To work for the production of bath furnace is required to come up with maximum thoroughness. Slight defects may result in disastrous consequences.
The best homemade metal stove for a bath just will not function at full capacity or will leak into the furnace. The worst option could be carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Let's start with the blower. It needs to be cut on the underside of the greater part of the future stove, that is created at the base of the unit. The width of the hole is not more than 20 cm, length of approximately 6 cm. To install the grate in the pipe will need to cut the slot, and the rack-grate equipped with robust fastening devices such as welded steel lugs.
- Carved a niche for heating. Its dimensions are 30 cm horizontally, vertically 25 cm. Carefully cut a piece of metal will subsequently firebox door. To it is necessary to attach the handle and latch hooks, loops which are welded to the body of the stove in the appropriate places. The window has a furnace at a level comfortable for the wearer. After all, focus on the personal physical parameters of one of the advantages that different homemade furnace to the bath.
- The heater is equipped with directly above the furnace. Required for its production pipe with a diameter of 30 or 35 cm. Paste made from this tube device in the form of a scoop tube walls need perpendicularly-stove. One end of the heater-scoop needed for laying the stones, closed the door, the opposite end is tightly welded to the metal wall of the furnace. From the upper layer of the heater to place the future position of the tank with water to be at least 10 cm.
- The upper part of the stove is equipped with a steel sleeve, it will become a subsidiary fasteners for installation of the boiler.
- The bottom of the water tank is made of steel sheet,8-10 cm thick. It will be a circle in which to do a through hole for the installation of the chimney. Chimneys should be firmly welded to the edges of the hole. If the docking is leaking, the furnace will leak water, it will fill in the flames. Performs the function of removing the products of combustion will flow through a pipe with the water tank, heating it.
- Represents a water tank readystructure set up on the portion including a furnace heater. Two pieces of bath furnace welded. Top heating equipment is still open, it is necessary to fill the water tank. To the water container can be closed, with the need to make the lid handle.
- At the bottom of the tank water heating installed valve with a valve for intake of hot water.
- By the chimney at a distance of about 35cm above the upper edge of the tank welded steel square plate with sides measuring 30 cm. It is necessary to carry out the brickwork around the chimney passes through the ceiling, the attic and the roof of the bath.
Technical requirements for installation
Regardless of whether the furnace had been made for bathswith his own hands or purchased in a specialty store, equipment installation to be performed in strict compliance with the listed fire safety rules.
- In the baths, internal lining of the wood oven can be placed at a distance greater than 1 m from any wall.
- The distance between the heating unit and the chimney should be minimal.
- The distance between the stove and the wall can be reduced to a minimum of 20 cm, if the wall is lined with a metal sheet, covered with refractory brick or stucco.
In order to optimize the air flow circulationthe oven is set to a specific foundation height of 20 cm from the floor. It is made of brick, foam concrete slabs or other non-combustible material. fuel loading zone, it is desirable to secure, putting it in front of the furnace metal sheet size 50? 70 cm. The doors of the furnace should be positioned towards the doorway, the door to the opposite side of the heater.
Literate assembly chimney
Those who make the furnace for a bath with his hands,required to comply with technical advice. You need to know that the metal chimney is recommended to be equipped with thermal insulation of mineral wool, expanded clay or other non-combustible materials. The thickness of the insulating layer, eliminates condensate ranges from 8 cm to 12 cm. Chimneys are placed in any convenient priority for the safe operation of the site within the structure of the bath. To prevent mass pressure the flue pipe on the stove it is necessary to fix the inside overlap.
Chimney on construction requirementsshould rise above the ridge of the roof and chimney of a flat roof should be raised by at least half a meter. The length of the chimney passes through an attic space or attic, must not have openings for cleaning, valves and additional vyushek. According to the technical requirements in the chimney must not be horizontally directed segments longer than 1 m.
The least expensive heating option - self-madethe furnace for a bath photo collection may not be present as an aesthetically pleasing element presentable bathhouse building. The dominating their advantage in the budgetary cost of raw materials and the opportunity to make a functional unit independently. Also it does not need a long time to collect the necessary for the purchase of a costly installation of a heating amount endlessly postponing the beginning of the operation of the bath on the boundless future.