Wiring in the bath
Wiring in the bath has a number of features. And this is connected mainly with high temperature and humidity in the room, which adversely affect the condition of the wires, as well as the specifics of flammable wood material from which the walls are made of pair. Correctly carry out the cable to the bath and install wiring inside - is vital.
- Summing up the power cable to the building baths
- "Ground" way of laying
- Cabling "air" method
- Wiring in the bath: the main stages
- Terms of installation of a switch
- The layout of the electric cable from the guard
- Installation and connection of luminaires
- Connecting sockets
- Norms electric connection
Summing up the power cable to the building baths
The ideal option would be if the bath will be able toconduct electricity from the main electrical panel through specially selected for this power supply line. Get the power cord, take it directly to the bath can be 2 ways: "earth", when the wire is laid under the ground, and "air" when he carried through the air. Ways have to be provided by the project baths themselves.
"Ground" way of laying
This is the most reliable way, but it is not suitablealways. Previously on the plot should end all agricultural work and confirm the fact that the wire does not have to lead through the territory of a neighbor. Beneath the ground lay the so-called "cable with armor" brand VBbShv with 4 copper conductors, cross-section of which is 10 square millimeters This cable is quite expensive, costs about 200 rubles. / Rm. But it is extremely reliable and durable thanks to a steel braided, laid between its plastic shell. Accordingly, it will not be able to cut moles, mice and other rodents. Cables are not afraid of earthen shrinkage.
It is not recommended to use for laying cablemetal pipes, as they are - condensate collections, which reduces the service life of the wire. They may be used only in areas where the cable is on a post or on a wall. This pipe is used in height is not <1.8 meters.
Procedure when installing underground cable is as follows:
1. Rummages trench depth is not <0.7 meters, the bottom of which poured sand layer of about 10 cm. Top backfilled wire in the same layer of sand.
2. Makes the cable entry into the building through a steel sleeve. It is necessary to protect the wires with progress and complete shrinkage of the wooden wall. Wiring in the bath should be done very carefully and cautiously.
3. The cable is freed from his "armor" immediately before starting the panel. Only after that the leads are connected to the machine, making the grounding and lightning protection.
Important! When installing underground cable exclude the probability of dangerous tension, mechanical damage in the case of soil displacement: create a reserve, by placing the cable in a trench in waves.
Cabling "air" method
If you choose a more economical way, deciding to hold the cable in the air, then consider the following:
1. If the distance to the bath is more than 25 meters, it is necessary to put support between intervals. Air laying wire by means of a so-called stretch marks, or else on the porcelain insulators.
2. The cable must be located in a specific, regulated height. Above the roadway he can not be placed lower than 6 meters above the ground level above the footpath - 3.5 m (at least). It is mounted on the wire bath height of 2.75 m above the ground.
3. Typically used SIP - self-supporting insulated wire. Its warranty period is 25 years. Cable SIP (SIP-4, STS-3, STS-2A) have a special polyethylene weatherproof coating and special bearing elements are resistant to overloads. Its cross section should not be <16 square meters. mm capacity - up to 63 amps. If a single-phase connection, the power will be equal to 14 kW, and if the three-phase - 42 kW. The main disadvantage is their SIP problematic start-breaker of the low ductility, they are difficult to bend.
4. SIP is introduced into the bath room (but not in the steam room itself, as there can not be placed aluminum wires) through the metal sleeve. And the steam room are introduced very different wires - NYM, NY, or VVG. Has proven VVGng-LS cable section 3x1.5 (it is used for connecting lighting), VVGng-LS section 3h2,5 (used to connect the outlets). Insulation VVG does not support combustion, smoke level in the case of corruption is very low. To move, use sealed connectors such as "copper-aluminum", CIP have to be mounted on the anchor clamps, so-called tensioners.
Wiring in the bath: the main stages
During wiring directly in the room bath allocate such steps as:
1. Installation of guard;
2. The layout of the panel;
3. Connection of fixtures;
4. Connecting sockets;
5. Connect the electric furnace.
Terms of installation of a switch
From the electrical panel will be powered energy system bath. It is important to choose the best place to install it, subject to the following requirements:
1. visor access should be free;
2. The place should be well ventilated;
3. Shield prohibited positioning in the steam room and other fire facilities;
4. Good room lighting with a shield.
Usually plate set in the break room. It consists of a protective device, induction and exhaust machines. Its upper part is to be 1.4 m - 1.8 m above the floor, not less.
If the wiring in wooden bathsingle phase in the supply cable must be present for at least 3 wires. In accordance with the new Standard color phase conductors should be gray, but can get wires from old stocks with white or brown residential phase. This core is placed on the upper terminal of the induction machine. With lower terminal phase conductor using a jumper is moved to the upper part of the flue terminal machines or diluted through the distribution booths in the machines. Zero vein (blue color) is placed on the zero block, protective conductor (yellow-green) - on the protective pad, or else on the welded shield bolt. Phase conductor cables extending to the load, is connected to the lower contact machines. The exhaust and inlet cables fit into the panel very carefully, and then output from the panel through the corrugated pipe. RCD and controls must be installed taking into account the level of load on the cable.
We expect the load on the cable, select the required cross-section
Knowing the load necessary to choose the rightcable cross-section. There are special table selection section wires, where it is calculated depending on the intended power devices. On appliances usually indicate their power consumption, so it is worth paying special attention.
1. If the bath is supposed to place only lighting fixtures, total capacity will be around 1-2 kW.
2. If you do not use the electric oven, the total capacity will be around 5-6 kW.
It is advisable to take into account the 20% power reserve. For example, if the total power of 5 kW in the bath, then the wiring expect better value 6kW. With this power cable suitable VVGng-LS section of 3x4, that is 4 mm square. Cables extending the coverage, it is desirable to choose a section of 1.5 square. mm (3x1.5), at the outlet - with a cross section 2.5 sq. mm (3h2,5).
Select the input breaker
To do this, you need to know the total power. Then, the current count by dividing the total load on the voltage. For example, 6000/220 received 27 A. But the machine should be selected with the reserve - about 32 A. The choice of the waste is carried out by groups of machines based on the same principles. It is desirable to sign in each panel machine, indicating for which group he answers appliances.
Also next to the shield should be schematicwiring baths. Do not forget to connect the residual current device, which cut off the power supply in case of contact with water. This will help save lives in case of emergency. Fire protection with the cut-off current of the RCD. Make sure the wires in the terminals terminals have been well documented to avoid the area of heating due to loose grip.
The layout of the electric cable from the guard
Must be initially circuit diagram is drawn in a bath. In preparing the plan and further the practical implementation of the wiring plan, consider the following:
1. cabling extending from the panel, it is recommended to make one piece.
2. If the bath wooden walls, the wiring can be open, conducted over the wooden walls. It is forbidden to place the wires in PVC pipes.
3. If the brick walls - for baths wiring is hidden, hidden behind a layer of plaster.
4. All cables should be installed in a strictly vertical and horizontal position. Inflection and linking should not be, as indicated in the latest edition of the SAE instructions. From raspaechnyh boxes lay wires is permitted only at a right angle.
5. Try to place the wires in the least visible locations. They should not be positioned opposite the door, at least 50 cm from the metal tubes and batteries.
6. Switches, sockets, as well as the mounting of the box may not be used in areas other than high levels of temperature and humidity. Over time the moisture accumulated therein, inevitably follow and short-circuiting. This applies, above all, the steam room. Therefore, they should be placed in a waiting room or lounge.
7. Joining conductor wires should be welded or soldered.
8. Use protective protective earth and neutral.
9. Do not install wires above the oven.
10. The wires may not display in the metal shell and tube.
Installation and connection of luminaires
protection class fixtures for the bath It must not be 75 watts. Plafonds to use only the glass, and the case - a metal that is connected to the protective conductor of the wire. Plastic housing may become deformed. should not be placed on the ceiling lights, but only on the walls, as the ceiling temperature is usually the highest. The steam is usually used low voltage (12V). For this purpose, handy step-down transformers that are placed outside the steam room. Also, in the steam room should not be installed fluorescent lights.
Outlets can be installed only on the walls in the dressing room or the restroom at a height of 90 cm. Their protection class should be at <IP-44. It is advisable to use sockets with covers.
Norms electric connection
To connect electric, needwire capable of withstanding the high temperature (approximately 170 g) and high power consumption, which is an average of 4 kW). For this purpose, suitable wiring in the cable channel with single wires ADCP brands PMTK, PRKS or RKGM. Copper cable cross-section 3 * 2.5 mm can withstand a load of 5 kW. Acceptable types PMTK stretch the wire to the mounting box, which is located outside the zone of high temperature and humidity, and from the box to the panel to conduct a regular cable (VVG 3h2,5).
When installing electrical wiring remember thatwire routing in the bath - this is your guarantee of a comfortable and safe stay in this room. Before installing, read the PUE (Rules for Electrical Installation) in the latest edition - desktop "Bible" electrician. Try to approach the issue responsibly by mounting wiring your own hands, or refer to specialists.