Boilers for bathhouse
What contains in itself the concept of "boilers for the bath?" The boilers are different from sauna stoves, there are two different devices or the same? Can you do bath boiler yourself? Such questions puzzled many users of the Internet, decided to build their own bath. To help fans of the bath, we have prepared detailed answers to these questions. You know what coppers are, how to make pots for a bath with his hands, and much more.
- Boilers for baths: types and features
- What knowledge and skills are needed?
- Make a pot for a bath
Boilers for baths: types and features
With respect to the bath can say thatboilers are exclusively for steam and boilers are - for all bath house heating system. If it is a large multi-baths, where there are washing, waiting room rest rooms, treatment rooms, you can not do without additional heating boilers. They are placed in separate rooms, and steam rooms set in the stove, which can also be in the form of boilers. Thus, in large baths are usually installed two units - boilers for steam and boilers for heating and hot water.
If it is a small, family baths, the heating device there is usually one thing - the stove-heater or boiler for the bath. With the help of a heated room, get steam, water is heated.
Species boilers lot. They may vary, e.g., types of fuel used and to be:
- solid fuel (working with wood, lignite or coal, shale, peat and other solid organic materials);
- liquid fuel (running on kerosene, diesel fuel, fuel oil, furnace fuel distilled);
- operating on gaseous fuel (liquefied and natural gas);
As for materials, then here it is worth notingfeatures. For example, cast iron boiler for a bath is rarely used. He was not used in the steam room. If set, then in a separate room and is used for heating bath rooms, hot water.
Directly in the steam room can be set:
- brick oven;
- Metal boilers;
- metal pots, lined with brick.
It has long been distinguished by a massive Russian saunabrick oven, are made by hand. However, new technologies have emerged, and now factories mainly produce compact metal stove. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to buy this machine. Perhaps someone possessing the relevant skills building, wants to construct a boiler for a bath with his hands. To learn how to do it correctly, it will be discussed further.
What knowledge and skills are needed?
The first thing to consider is the type of fuel you want to use for homemade boiler in the steam room, and a view of the boiler respectively. Gas boilers for a bath as well as electric - not the best optionfor self-installation. If we stopped to them the choice, it is worth to buy a ready set of good quality, because in the event of incorrect assembly and installation of a high risk of accidents.
In addition, a gas boiler for a bath, incorrect installation, on a mandatory basis should check the relevant regulatory authorities. And here solid fuel boilersWorking with wood, and make install will be much easier. For their proper installation, you must:
- Imagine how the diagram looks boilersbath -chertezhi boilers - that's what you need to get everyone diy initially. In these figures, it is desirable to be seen as looking at boiler sectional top and side views, all the parameters have been specified parts separately, made of the most significant design sketches ligaments. It is important to know the "language" of schemes, own specialized terminology, to understand the principles of operation of the boiler.
- Buy supplies for the boiler. Some details can be found in the building supermarkets, but for the components of the furnace have to go to a specialty store.
- Cut metal. From standard steel sheets have to carve out a thick-walled box, which is a metal casing of the boiler. To do this, you must get a pair of scissors for metal good quality (this will depend on the extent to which even turn pattern).
- Cook the steel body of the boiler. You will need the skills of the welder, since cut steel plates have to be welded. Docking seam must be perfect.
- Overlaid boiler brickwork. Brick box is created in order to mitigate the effect of the intense heat coming from the metal furnace. Therefore, building a brick wall-box with ventilation holes extending along the perimeter of the boiler body. To do this, you need to know all the basic rules of masonry brick. The box has to stand on a solid foundation, also need to take care of it.
Make a pot for a bath
We suggest you make a simple metal stove-heater open type, in other words - the boiler, surrounded by a brick.
You will need:
- Steel sheet thickness of 5 mm, from which will be made of the boiler wall;
- Steel sheet thickness of 10 mm to the bottom. Steel is tightly thicker, because the lower part of the boiler is exposed to the highest temperatures.
- reinforcing rods 3 mm in diameter. Of these will need to make a metal mesh on which the stones are placed. These bars will be based on channels, welded at the wall.
- plate 1.5 mm thick and 15 cm in diameter and asbestosto create a chimney. For pipes provided the combined design, tin will be made the lower part of the nozzle. The upper - asbestos. Both parts of the chimney should be connected to each other by special flange connection with mandatory shutter. We propose to use this variant of the flue duct, it is the most fireproof: asbestos part of the chimney is very well protected, it is not afraid of the impact of ultra-high temperatures.
- finished parts factory boilers (water tank, faucet, door, faucet and so on. n).
Connect all of the boiler, as shown in the diagram. If you have the required building skills, it is not difficult to build a simple boilers for baths - photo in this article and diagrams accompanying the text, this will help you. If confidence is not, and you never were making anything like this, it is best to contact the experts. Boiler - Fire-risk device, so as not to risk the health and life of people, should be to design and mount it perfectly.