The interiors of the Maharajas - interior design in oriental and ethnic style that never goes out of fashion. Read more about how to properly equip
The interiors of the Maharajas - the collective name Oriental style in the interiorIt is actually a synonym for luxury. However, Maharaja Maharaja strife, in fact, he may not only Raja, but also the Arab sheik, Chinese or Japanese emperor, and it is a different East. Each interior is dramatically different from each other with their unique features.
- The many East
- Oriental subtleties in the interior
- Kitchen interior in oriental style
- Ethnic home furnishings
In general, the oriental style in the interior is divided into five areas.
The interiors of the East:
- Arabic style - The general name of the rich interiors of Islamiccountries, where even the scenery go hand in hand with religion, and all the movements led by the Koran. For example, in this sacred book there are clear lists of prohibited images of animals and even humans, and because driving member - neutral colors and geometry. Since the Arab countries are of very hot climates, as partitions used air fluttering curtains. On the one hand, they are intended to concealfemale beauty from prying prying eyes, on the other hand - allow the air to circulate freely. The Arabs decided to emphasize the high social status, and therefore the decor there is very much gold. The interiors are characterized by an abundance of pillows. carpet. cloth and so forth. Once the tree here was not particularly accessible and valued just as gold because of it produced carved walls, decorative objects, but it is very rarely used as a material for furniture, just sorry.
- Moroccan style - This is a great "diplomat" who has managed to combine the Arabic religious chic and light romantic elements Mediterranean directionsI. On the Arab side is rich and bright fabrics, the abundance of textiles in the scenery, zoning curtains, Crates made of wood, carved furniture and so on. Mediterranean can be seen in the colors - blue and white plus terracotta tiled floor, lancet windows with wrought-iron grilles. In all this splendor is equally harmoniously coexist peaceful silver sets of dishes and stern steel weapons on the walls.
- Japanese style - Lots of light and a minimum of things, strict and bright minimalismWhere the primacy given to the functionality, rather thanbeauty and luxury. This sliding screens, doors, hinged or built-in furniture, every detail thought out and is most severely in the right place. All parts are perfectly underlines the overall restrained color palette rooms.
- Chinese style similar to the Japanese focus on simplicity and functionality, but restraint has given way to the love of brilliance, the main color of the room - red or blue with gold. Without these shades China is not China! A further hallmark considered geometric images or drawings with your favorite scenes from the court life of the ruling dynasties. It plots paradise gardens, strange birds and animals, creatures of Chinese folk myths. All unnecessary or necessary, but not particularly nice looking objects cleverly hidden behind the shining screens and wardrobes.
- About India! Indians - adherents of regular life and yoga, meditate, and they are constantly striving to improve their karma. Native Indian style would require ivory, carved stone, massive columns Or at least wooden carved walls. Modern India is more democratic: there are enough panels with imitation of natural material and natural sex. The color scheme should be sustained in warm colors - pinkish, nice red eyes, yellowish. brown and so forth. Sometimes there is a clear design in gold and black style, dark blue and olive shades. Rooms are traditionally filled with handmade carpets, they are also used as panels and covers. All the furniture is low and is decorated with paintings or carvings, doors resemble shutters. Instead chests of drawers practiced, is often used rattan furniture.
Tip! If you want to draw a clear Indian music, in a place of rest must be placed not ordinary, and oblong decorative pillows - This detail vividly embodies the Indian interior!
Whatever the differences, it combines these stylesone - with the unique flavor of mystery. Exotics, which wants to try forever, but in the end be sure to "see through" all the nuts-puzzles - that's what the interior in oriental style. Photos of rooms at first sight striking to note breathtaking and forever remain in the memory, drawing its dissimilarity to the usual European view apartments.
Interior of a room in oriental style does not involve strict separation in the bedroom. living room. nursery ., Etc. In fact, in any of the areas of greater use zoning: Arabic interior blinds, Japanese and Chinese - screens, Moroccan - textiles and carved walls.
Colour and light
Since the East East strife to get intothe goal for sure, is in any case adhere to a common intersection - warm colors and harmonious combination. The same drawings - like geometry everywhere, let it be abstract patterns. In addition to the typical warm colors can be used a combination of yellow from turquoiseFrom this room will be brighter and more colorful.
As for the lighting of the interior of any kindEast implies space and large windows with curtains and black-out curtains on the sides. In the morning working principle of "light does not happen much," and the time of rest irritating rays per second mute heavy curtains with gold embroidery, fringes and tassels, which, by the way, as an element of decoration are also found in every room.
Typical zoning in any of the species of the eastern interior - is a place for relaxing, cooking and eating. The first center of the universe is considered to be a huge sofa with bright bedspread and a ton of pillows, and under it there is a secret! There are hiding a hookah and a small table for him.
For a special meal, the space allotted, it must be located a small low table and cushions are the same or mini puffs. Yes, in the East, do not eat at the high table, keeping your back straight and sitting on a chair. Here the priority convenience meal is almost reclining.
Tip! If you are not accustomed to the cushions on the floor, you can use an ordinary table with chairs, a table should be round shape, and the furniture is sew blankets with oriental ornaments.
The third zone - a place for cooking, it isas if an invisible room, which is generally not considered a functional location, rather it is a job, which go only servants and cooks. But we do not live in the ancient East, and in the modern world, and because we can not throw the meter. The designers found a way out and showed that, given our time and the level of development of the modern kitchen of the Maharaja and Sheikh to be!
As our apartments are rarely differ vast area, from the kitchen, we will also do oriental fairy tale.
- Smooth walls as hinged panels are rarely used, and mostly practiced decorative plaster or themed wallpaper.
- Background must be colorful and high quality, the East does not like hypocrisy and imperfections, and the best-painted wall. Very nice look emphasize the natural wooden beams.
- Instead of wallpaper, you can use thick washablefabric with thematic patterns, and better, if it is an ornament or flowers: agree, very strange would look on the kitchen walls a herd of elephants, philosophically leaving in the sunset.
- The floor can be wood or tile, linoleum we say a categorical "no."
- Ceiling - no wallpaper or foamed boards, only a good plaster or carved hinged wooden beds.
- Windows and doors - only wood or its imitation, unfortunately, from the convenience of white plastic have decisively abandoned. We use simple or carved wooden shutters and the same sliding doors.
And what to do? East is a delicate matter.
Finished understood, we proceed to the selection of furniture.
If you want to set, he should also bewooden, but the carved or simple - depends on the choice of the direction of oriental flavor. The Chinese emperor loves simplicity and brevity without the "bells and whistles", but the Maharaja and Sheikh serve monogram.
The table must be clearly circular or ovalInstead of chairs ideally better usechair or even a half-chair. Japanese-style all there should be on the floor, but adjusted for the present, you can just beat the furniture in the strictest forms and beige and black tones.
No open shelves - oriental interiorfilled with luxury and mystery. All that needs to be emphasized splendor advance open display, but the lockers with daily should be closed.
Stove and oven. This kind of focus, energy hearthome, and because the course is a maximum of jewelry - a tiled mosaic, mirrors, pictures of food, kitchen utensils of polished silver and copper, exposed to the plate as a symbol of prosperity. On the table you can put collectible knives, it's like even the Japanese are reserved. In general, the heart of the house should be "rich" and clean.
Ethnic East is diverse, but there are common elements.
What is the oriental flavor:
- If you bet on chandeliers and other fixtures, you can not get to the pointlooking. In all Eastern cultures actively used carved base, beaded twining, inlaying stones and chasing. Also equally revered carved furniture.
- Carpets They are different, but the choice of the right motives become clear even to the beginner. We all watched and read a fairy tale, and therefore unlikely to buy Chinese silk carpet in the Arabian palace.
- Paw pads and pads again! They are everywhere, except in Japan and China. In the Arab countries, Morocco is a square and round pillows, India - elongated oblong cushion-like giant candy.
- Hookah. It is not obligatory to use but if you have in mind the style of the Arab sheik, he must have at least as a decoration. By the way, it is useful and in the palace of the Maharaja.
- Dishes. Copper. porcelain and silver with unobtrusive images and carved vegetable "lace".
- And again about India. Ethnic this country has a distinctive flavor - should be present everywhere statues of the gods, most of the "European of the Hindus", we can see the Buddha, Shiva and Ganesha. All of them are friendly and bring happiness and luck. In addition to the statues and images of deities throughout the elephants are present, because this animal - almost a symbol of India itself, its honor, and preserve for many centuries, and therefore used in the decoration of the house.
Tip! In the East, there is no detail, any small detail is of paramount importance, so watch carefully to ensure that the design is not wormed extra thing.
Oriental style interior design instantlysensitive soul conquers its alluring beauty and apparent softness. Many people take it as an idea for the realization of his dreams, which remained in the memory from the time of reading the unusual oriental fairy tales and myths. Leave the room if a "Pearl of the Orient" or make a full interior of the apartment in oriental style, to solve only the owners - allIt depends on the scale of their love for the oriental motifs. But, having been engaged in the design yourself, remember that the East - a really fine, and the outer softness hiding strict rules: it does not tolerate awkwardness and bustle.