The graphics in the interior - interior fashion trend that enables the virtuoso art facilities to radically change the perception of the surrounding environment.
The graphics in the interior is able to turn a trivial image of the house in the picturesque art spaceDecorated with black and white colors and patterns withinteresting subjects. Using the illustrations in the interior creates an expressive visual focal point and modifies the structure of the living space.
- The role of graphic art in the interior
- Variations graphic compositions
Graphic drawings for centuries adorned the dwellingman giving his appearance unique features. Many artists to paint on canvas paintings and illustrations on the walls actively used carbon rods and slate pencils.
Scenic art objects encountered in the interior, magnetic way attract eyes of others, admiring the subtlety of execution and tries to unravel the story painted compositions. therefore Pictures shown on accent walls, ceilings, furniture and other details of the situation- A popular way to highlight the central components of the interior paintings, effective method of combining functional areas and space together.
Important! Graphics is interpreted as a type of fine art, which uses a monochrome palette of colors: black, white and Grey Colour. The process of creating drawings using straight lines, images of different geometric shapes, strokes, shapes, tonal contrast of light and dark tones.
In terms of design, the graphics on the walls in the interior, decorated with achromatic colors, perfect for decoration of offices, home offices. libraries and other parts of the house, where should prevailfurnishings, is located to the workflow or holding intellectual leisure. The neutral color palette promotes creativity and engage in productive activities, as calm color palette does not irritate and does not distract attention from the performance of certain tasks.
Despite the limited choice of colors fordrawing, according to A. Ber, "the schedule - is a special world of expressive possibilities, where black, white and gray colors interact with each other in an infinite number of options." With the German artist is difficult to disagree, because the black-and-white drawings can make a note of originality in interior painting, to solve many design problems:
- form the center of the visual interior composition;
- to erase the boundary between functional zones in the studio apartment of the sample;
- simulate asymmetric configuration residentialfacilities - visually increase the height of the ceiling at the decoration of the wall vertical image, passing on the ceiling, to reduce the length of the high wall at the expense of the image of several parallel horizontal black and white lines, traced in the middle of the wall around the perimeter of the room;
- shade expressive line between the elements black and white bathroom decoration, Kitchen or other premises;
- to create a unique design of the furniture by applying monochrome images on sofa upholstery or facade wardrobe;
- emphasize the characteristic features of modern design trends - hi-tech and Art Nouveau;
- diluted with a bright palette of colors of the interior, executed in a manner Pop Art. Boho or kitsch;
- transform the appearance of the interior parts, or create a unique decor - paint on the wall dial with flowery patterns or strict geometric outline, to decorate flower pots or vases ornaments harmoniously resonates with prints, used in the interior.
The art of creating beautiful compositionsusing achromatic colors have artists-giperrealista units, thorough knowledge of the rules of the game of light and shadow. Among them are the names of the world-famous masters of pictorial art: Stefan de Crook, Mattias Adolfsson, Sandra Jawad Diego Fazio, George Nova, Caesar Del Val, Linda Huber. Reproductions of the paintings depicted a slate pencil, often used for auto-tuning, the wall decoration of public institutions and homes, where as primary color palette of interior design perform monochrome tones.
Portraits, animals, philosophical imagestorylines that tell about the global problems of mankind, black and white stripes of life, abstraction, demanding clues ideas of the artist, clearly will be the main attractions at home, underlining respect the masters of fine arts in graphic design.
Tip! Limitless potential has 3D-graphics. The interior can find hand-made features, if personally establish in the graphical editor, the thumbnail image to the scene, advertised concept chosen stylistic direction, hobbies or household objects about which they dream.
Sketch black and white drawing can be used as a template to create photowall design, Decor mirrored facades, suspended ceilings. panels made of ceramic tile or modular paintings.
To avoid creating a dull atmosphere in the room, which is dominated by black and white composition, you need to choose wisely place to post pictures. The graphics in the interior looks presentable on a neutral background caused by snow-white finish, pastel light blue. beige or a pearl tone. By selecting such an original way to decorate the inner housing shell, it is worth remembering the rules on graphic compositions:
- The spacious rooms advantageous looksvolume chart in the interior, a photo of which is chosen in the design process of the project. With the help of 3D-visualization of the interior can be visually assess the many nuances of the selection of graphic illustrations: to evaluate the proportionality and a balanced combination of colorsin their grades, choose the right dominant color, binding together all the other colors, decrease or increase the tonal richness, stop the choice on the optimal scale paintings.
- AT small rooms organically look black and white ornaments, patternsand ethnic motifs. For example, in the interior of the mandala graphics capable fill the atmosphere with hints of mystery and sacred magic. The most suitable for the interior, decorated with geometric patterns graphic components, will schematic ornament Sri Yantra with a frame made up of rectangular elements.
- The representative areas of the house should be usedto decorate the walls illustrate the dynamic nature of creating the illusion of movement: chart depicting going at high speed of the car, breaking through the space rocket, ship or plane. This will create an energetic emotional atmosphere is charged drayvovym mood of others during the long-awaited meeting with the guests.
- The lounge area is necessary to decorate the staticblack-and-white drawings without bordering acute-angled and curved lines. Graphics with streamlined outline and gradual transitions of tones sets the mental calm and measured rest.
- Accent walls should be submitted symmetrical compositions that allow fully examine each piece of graphic design.
- To highlight the scenic composition is complete it LED backlight or spot directed to the main dominant picture of the interior.
- For a vivid illustration, decorated sharply contrasting black and white tones, organically look at the background of the interior with a neutral palette, it should be combined with mirrored panels or chromed metal wall panels, able to reflect the graphic drawing.
- With the help of graphic compositions can be placedon the walls of the house objects of admiration, acting as a liaison between the parts of space, reflecting the canons of various genres of interior. For example, to combine colorful Provence with aesthetics Mediterranean style using black and white specks depicting natural motifs and diluted with a bright palette of colors.
Tip! The interior design is no strict rules for decorating the living space.
So you can confidently trust personalaesthetic taste in the process of transformation of the surrounding environment, with the confidence to paint the walls of the house, not being afraid to put a blot in a prominent place as a modern design direction Welcomes man-made, simple and imperfect form in any manifestation.
The graphics in the interior can be represented in different images:
- In the form of a bright pattern, executed in the techniqueairbrushing. With an airbrush master can apply any image to the metal, glass, wood panel or perfectly smooth plastered walls. By skilful combination of black and white paint professionals create amazingly beautiful graphic designs, with which it is difficult to translate a look at another part of the situation. Therefore, to the surrounding interior items not faded against the background of a dynamic image, it is necessary to supplement the composition chords in a red-and-white or yellow-black upholstery seats. curtains of green or blueUnwittingly distracting attention from flawless performance charts on the wall.
- In the form of paintings or frescoesDecorated achromatic colors. The unique technology of drawing black and white images on the wall, covered with a thick layer of gesso (ground base). This material was used painters. It emits a subtle glow from the inside, a fascinating reflection. This original form of the graphics will look spectacular in the interiors filled with antiques and attractive notes of genuine luxury: in homes, where the vintage aesthetics prevails, classics. Deco. Gothic.
- In the form of various inscriptions that reflect fundamentalslettering (the art of making pictures by means of letters written calligraphy). Slogans with a positive sense, life motto or quotes idols naturally look on the walls, painted a solid color. The great advantage of using this type of graphics in the interior - the ability to easily modify wall decor trim.