Children's room - a small world for a child,promoting active knowledge of the environment, creative development and formation of personality. Therefore, special attention should be given to its design. In addition, repair is necessary to use only environmentally friendly materials. These points are of particular importance when choosing a ceiling covering. Stretch ceiling in the children's room is the best solution, combining practicality, safety and the beautiful, original appearance.
- The benefits of suspended ceilings
- Focus on the child's age
- Features choice colorful palette
- Specificity ceiling in the children's room
- Disadvantages stretch ceiling in the children
The benefits of suspended ceilings
The popularity of the use of suspended ceilings in the nursery due to a number of advantages:
- security - In the production of fabric usedonly environmentally friendly materials that do not emit hazardous, harmful substances and do not have an unpleasant odor. The surface of the ceiling has an antistatic effect which prevents dust accumulation and, consequently, reduce the risk of the emergence and development of a child's allergic reactions;
- practicality - Painting is characterized by reliability,strength, elasticity, thus tossed up toy or ball will not damage the surface. Stretch ceilings are not affected by the formation of mold, if necessary, can be easily removed and replaced, do not absorb condensation, easily cleaned of any dirt with a damp cloth and a conventional cleaning agents;
- beautiful appearance - A variety of colors, textures and designs allow you to create an original ceiling, which will love the child;
- high heat and sound insulation characteristics - Essential properties for a child's room.
Focus on the child's age
The original design of suspended ceilings in the nurserythe room must be appropriate to the age of the child. The room is a place for kid games, aimed at the development and training. Therefore, design of the room should stimulate to the knowledge of the world, call the desire for research and study. For preschool age children will be the ideal option ceilings with photo printing, depicting favorite characters from cartoons, characters from fairy tales and children's books and other colorful, cheerful and fun prints.
the true Children of primary school will appreciate paintings with images of animals, planets, maps, abstract patterns or bright pictures of wildlife.
For high school students fit the more classic, discreet options. Visualize ceilings pictures in the children's room, which allow you to choose the most suitable design.
Universal option that is suitable for any age, is a suspended ceiling, depicting the starry sky.
Thousands of stars forming the constellation of amazing,enable young dreamers to travel in their fantasies on the expanses of space galaxy. This ceiling includes a built-in fiber optic lighting system, in which the stars twinkling effect is achieved by applying various filters to the light source.
Features choice colorful palette
When making the stretch ceiling, regardless of the child's age and the chosen design must take into account a number of important recommendations that relate to the colors paintings:
- for hyperactive, emotional children the best option would be painting a pale pink or purple, which has a calming effect;
- as the pitch should not choose bright, "flashy", aggressive color (eg, red, orange), they have a negative impact on the mental and emotional state of the child;
- when selecting the base color scheme should follow a neutral, light colors: beige, white, milky, light green, etc .;
- for the working area, intended for training or study, a good option would be the use of yellow, which stimulates brain activity.
Stretch ceilings in the children's room can bematte, glossy, satin texture. Satin fabric creates a slightly rough surface, visually resembling plaster. Gloss is used to create a mirror effect and satin surface is a balance between matte and glossy ceiling.
With texture can effectively work with the color palette, for example, mute the bright hues by matte paintings or make the brightness of a nondescript tone using gloss.
Specificity ceiling in the children's room
The main point that should be considered whendevice suspended ceilings, provide a competent lighting. Light sources should not only cover the well space where a child is involved, playing, doing lessons, but also to create a soft, diffused light in a recreation area. On the good side proven lighting with adjustable brightness levels.
The use of multi-level ceilings allows you to divide the room into several zones, taking into account the child's age:
- sitting area;
- area of study;
- play area.
Disadvantages stretch ceiling in the children
The main drawback of stretch ceilings isthe existing possibility of damaging the fabric cutting or piercing objects. If the child likes active games with a sword, you should be ready to cuts and punctures. Damaged ceiling painting can be repaired even in difficult cases, with the mounting kit.
Inability to self-installation of suspended ceilings becomes another disadvantage. This type of work should be performed by a qualified technician.
Stretch ceilings are able to give the children's roomcomfort features, comfort, contributing to the harmonious development of the child. Thanks to modern technology there is a unique opportunity to translate into reality, even the most unusual childhood dreams and fantasies.