Which floor is better in the kitchen
The ideal flooring for the kitchen ... What ismean? First, the floor must be easy to wash, and secondly, should not be afraid of no water, no scratches, no mechanical shock (sudden drop pan, because it happens sometimes). Sure, it's all clear, but how to choose a good floor covering, if the current range is so vast, and what other options should be guided when buying? This issue is devoted to the publication.
- A few tips
- Self-leveling floor - a modern and original
- Ceramic tiles - apart from the competition
- The floors of linoleum
A few tips
What is the kitchen? This is not just confined space where food is prepared. It is safe to say that this is a place of spiritual unity of all people living in the house. Therefore, care must be taken not only on practicality, but think about the comfort, comfort.
When it comes time to repair, manIt is in a very difficult position, because it can not decide what to give preference: aesthetics or functionality. The answer is simple - all should feel the harmony, so that the material has served for a long time, and the interior pleased.
Generally, the basic requirements to the kitchen floor by the majority of consumers is almost identical:
- long service life - the cost of packingand the purchase of materials to be analyzed in advance. Naturally, everyone wants to floor served for a long time, it is necessary to buy only high-quality materials;
- antibacterial properties;
- easy to clean - the kitchen is a special room, so this aspect is very relevant;
- beautiful appearance - it is desirable that the floor was not out of balance with the overall interior design.
Also, even during the preparatoryworks need to decide whether the installed heating system, consider the placement of furniture, appliances. If they installed "warm floor" should be purchased only materials recommended by the manufacturer for this design.
But as for the design, there is possible a wide flight of fancy, for example, a combination of: laying laminate flooring in the dining area, ceramic tiles - in the work area.
Self-leveling floor - a modern and original
Polymer floors have a very attractive appearance, and compares favorably to the other wide range of flooring designs, and the most daring and unexpected.
Note: the color of the floor surface can be selected from the existing shades, then adding 3D cover images, pebbles, metal or plastic inserts.
self-leveling floor obtained by coating the surfaceliquid polyurethane. This coating has high moisture resistance, is characterized by good resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage and it is unpretentious in care.
Kitchen self-leveling floors are great, but we must remember that they have an increased adhesion: the dismantling rather problematic.
Ceramic tiles - apart from the competition
This statement is not unfounded, but enoughReasoned: most housewives have the same answer to the question of which floor is better in the kitchen. We are talking about ceramic tiles. Why does this happen? Of course, the reason is the advantages. Ceramic tiles are relatively inexpensive, it is convenient, practical, and a variety of textures, drawings allows the design of the floor in any style.
Pottery - a natural material that is completelyecologicaly clean. Moreover, the tiles are absolutely not afraid of exposure to ultraviolet light, aggressive chemicals. It is very difficult to damage, if the room is moving furniture, appliances installed.
Note: even though this material and cold, can be equipped with a floor heating system.
Another important point - the floor tiles can be placed in several ways, for example, diagonally, in Extension, combining different types of decor.
We should also mention the granite, he alsoIt has excellent characteristics. Generally, granite is large, so from this material, you can create beautiful decorative patterns. This is considered an additional floor decoration.
The floors of linoleum
Enough practical solution - laying linoleum in the kitchen: a synthetic or natural. With regard to PVC coating, it has the following advantages:
- reasonable price - an artificial material is not too expensive, besides, you can save on installation, consumables;
- easy to clean - easy to wash, from the surface of the water is removed, the fat without any problems;
- durability - current synthetic linoleum is not less than 10 years, he is a reliable, durable, has good insulation;
- design - production of various colors, patterns, textures.
Important: You should pay attention to the quality of the material, do not buy too cheap linoleum. Low price indicates bad parameters that relate to health and safety.
Marmoleum - a great choice, itrationality is explained by different characteristics, which can boast of natural linoleum. First of all, it must be said about the presence in the composition of this material is only natural components: jute base, gum trees, flour cork, linseed oil, lime. This fact makes marmoleum purely environmentally friendly coating.
But the data are not useful to an end:
- bactericidal - linseed oil gives Linoleum wonderful disinfecting properties;
Important: doctors recommend marmoleum laid in the house, where there are people with all kinds of allergies. For this reason, it is widespread in children's institutions, hospitals.
- durability - a floor covering can be installed in areas with high traffic, and, of course, in the kitchen. Marmoleum practically not damaged pet claws, heels;
- fire safety - this quality can be calledmost decisive, as natural linoleum does not notice the fallen on the floor lit cigarettes, matches, hot oil and other troubles. This means that the appearance is not reflected;
- strength - even if there was Marmoleumdent, it is easily removed using an ordinary grinding. Plus, after such drawing action is not damaged, because it is throughout the thickness of the linoleum.
Although this material is not known to all consumers,but he has already won the trust of many people. This flooring is made from the bark of cork oak: it is cut with a growing tree every few years.
The advantages of cork:
- decrease the load on the spine when walking;
- a feeling of heat, the coating has excellent soundproofing;
- non-slip floor;
- cork - a natural anti-static, ideal for asthmatics, allergy sufferers;
- unique bioenergetic characteristics - scientists believe that cork has good effects on the human body.
If the cork floor is covered with a special varnish, it can be safely used as a dining area in the kitchen.
As shown, floor coverings suitable foruse of the kitchen, a lot, but if you take into account the reliability, durability, first place on the podium takes marmoleum, the second - a stopper, and the third - a ceramic tile.