It is difficult to imagine how you ever managed withoutkitchen hood. Imagination draws sooty walls, considerably darkened ceiling above the stove, housewife, from time to time scurrying around the kitchen and waved a wet towel. The childhood memories pops acute headache and the acrid smell of burnt food. All this undermined backhand invention extracts, and finally allowed to forget their production. Now it suffices to establish this useful machine, finding out before they purchase, how to choose a hood in the kitchen, what criteria need to consider and what to focus.
- To rely on when choosing?
- Structural differences of kitchen hoods
- A method of operating, the differences
- Performance - significant characteristic
- Optimum noise
- How to choose a hood on dimensions
- Management as a selection criterion
To rely on when choosing?
Structural differences of kitchen hoods
Those who wish to equip the kitchen hood proposed "flat" suspension devices, embedded products, dome, or "chimney", she angled wall and exhaust equipment.
- Flat suspension devices are mounted onhob. Above the equipment may be located a safe, as there is no need to connect a flat hood with a vent. They are mostly installed simplest acrylic filters, absorbent only fat. In order not to change the acrylic filter every 4 months, can be put in a metal hood that you just need to periodically wash. Flat hood - the least powerful technique is considered obsolete.
- Embedded equipment installed inSpecific hanging cabinets so that their presence can be determined only by the presence of the working surface above the stove exhaust. Most versions have a slide-out panel, by which it is possible to increase the area of the intake of contaminated air mass. It is more productive equipment with metallic filter.
- Dome extraction technique reminiscent of thefireplace chimney. Among the latter, there are options for modifications, decorated glass, natural wood. Do I need a hood in the kitchen with a similar design, defines the interior, although pick up in the proposed range of equipment with a suitable design is absolutely simple. True have demanded dome equipment quite a lot of differences in the specifications, in the ground and causing a choice.
These are the most common types of hoods forkitchen but they still are desktop models, intended to provide additional cooking modules. They are usually placed between the grill and stove, the proximity of the installation ensures the quality of cleaning.
Of the types described above maximum popularityuse compact embedded options with fans, because organically fit into any design picture and does not clutter the space.
A method of operating, the differences
Solving the problem of what the hood for the kitchen to choose, it is necessary to pay attention to fundamental differences in operation of technical systems. These devices can perform:
- cleaning, i.e. recirculation of contaminated air mass flowing through the filter of the incoming stream and returning it back;
- air retraction without filtering impurities from the subsequent withdrawal of his ventilation system.
Most of the latest models and performs drainage,and circulation, so the owner can choose the foreground for him. If the connection to the central ventilation is not feasible because of the remoteness of the duct, because the process is too cumbersome and unaesthetic results summarizing acquired unit will be great to perform only filtering. However, we should not forget that cleaning without a carbon filter does not eliminate the odor, and the influence it has weaker than pulling into the ventilation.
It is believed that the best drawing for the kitchen equipreusable aluminum filters. Acrylic options recognized as the most impractical, because after the contamination they must be disposed of. Carbon filters that eliminate unpleasant for others scent, available separately.
Performance - significant characteristic
Different models can be pumped from 200 to 1200 m? / Hr. However, the rating is headed hood for a decent quality of food is not the most powerful equipment, and devices with a capacity of 500 m³ / hour.
To calculate the required performancemultiplied by the amount of space by 10 (for SES standard value of air). The result should be multiplied by 1.3 for the stock. A certain reserve capacity provides excellent cleaning without the use of the maximum mode, so that the equipment will last for life, and at the same time will be reduced and the noise level.
Note. In the data sheet instruments carrying and removal, and reclamation, power work in extraction mode will be available. Purification is carried out by 40% due to less power loss testing them through a filter.
To everyone's regret not depressing monotone"Buzzing" Hood does not exist. You can only select the optimal modification that combines sufficient capacity with the lowest sound negative. The quietest range hood for the kitchen is equipped with a motor, placed in a sound-proof plastic housing, not in contact with the main body of the equipment due to the presence of special gaskets. In the data sheet "quiet" appliances will bear the value of 36 dB.
Reduce the level of the sound waves can be at the expense of functional powerful fan running at low speed.
How to choose a hood on dimensions
The area of the working surface of the hood should bePlate equal area can not be smaller than it, can be slightly larger. If the size of the selected "nedotyagivaet" device, it is desirable to choose a recessed version with additional pull-out panel, or more dimensional equipment.
Management as a selection criterion
Another question: how to pick up the hood for the kitchen with a perfectly functioning control?
- Slide type or slider located at the bottom of the equipment, which is not very attractive for decorative aspects and uncomfortable. Also often salted.
- Button kind of traditional buttons.
- Touch the type of comfortable, but typical domestic mains voltage surges can cause damage to expensive equipment.
- "And feather" option recognizes the most efficient, as it Mikrikov well protected from clogging.
Of course, sellers of household appliances, prompt,what you need to look for when choosing. The truth should not be forgotten that the opinion they are often adjusted or desire to sell the unsold goods brings more profit.
Information about the types and differences between instruments, thatwhat are the hoods for the kitchen, will help you choose the most suitable model, relying on their own sense of priorities. The shop is better to go armed with information about the advantages, disadvantages and characteristics.