- Specifics, pros and cons of Ikea kitchens
- Choose plan kitchen
- The island
- Choosing a color scheme
- Classical white
- Bright accents
- Natural motifs (wooden furniture)
- On the choice of kitchen fronts and cabinets
- The doors
- Front panel
- Wall cabinets
- Cabinets for built-in appliances
- Base cabinets
- The wealth of interior fittings
- Shelves and drawers
- Dividers for drawers
- New Catalogue 2017
IKEA International Group - one of the leading companiesfor the production of not only furniture, but a wide range of products for the home and office. The company was founded in Sweden, but today its main office is in the Netherlands, Delft. Ikea - a well-known brand in the five continents, which is the standard among the furniture industry.
Specifics, pros and cons of Ikea kitchens
Kitchen furniture from Ikea is represented by four lines:
- Youth style
- Modern style
- Scandinavian style
Ikea design characteristic inherent in each subjectAll four lines, but they are united only by this. And for interiors and furniture specialists, and ordinary shoppers, note the following distinctive features ikeevskoy furniture:
- Frameless technology for creating facadeskitchen furniture of high and high-quality medium density fiberboard (known as a finely-dispersed fraction or MDF). The facades are fixed with special valves and plugs, which allows to create the most reliable design modules.
- MDF covered with veneer quality, color and texture which depends on a collection of the presented model.
- Tandemboksom Blum - a rich assortment of fasteningfor drawers that are made exclusively for Ikea. This makes the boxes easy extension, possible with just a single movement, and production quality guarantees a long service life.
- In the production of the majority of kitchen unitsIkea apply stylish and sturdy legs made of plastic. These legs are able to withstand the weight of up to one hundred and twenty kilograms each, so the total weight that can withstand the Dutch furniture firm - up to half a ton.
- Ikea furniture - mostly standard sizes. The width of the cabinets and other kitchen modules is sixty centimeters.
Above we have listed the key features of the furniture company Ikea production in general and in particular cuisine, but now talk more directly about its benefits:
- Ikea is known for the quality of all materials used for the production of furniture. All of them are certified and meet the international standards of the furniture industry.
- Accessories, which is used in itsIkea production, not just made of certified materials and designed so that it lasts more than one decade. Moreover, even if you yourself collect your kitchen, selecting it in the directory previously, you will not encounter the problem of mismatch of available parts and the holes designed for them.
- Stylish and modern design furniture ikeevskoyperfectly with the household appliances, which is especially important for kitchens. Even if you do not use appliances Ikea (which the Dutch company also produces) and its analogues from other manufacturers are quite organically fit into the interior of your kitchen.
- If you are strapped for cash or pricessomething you do not like, you can easily pick up the individual parts and even modules from other manufacturers. Standardness ikeevskoy furniture greatly simplifies the process.
- Special corporate planner Kitchen titled «Do It Yourself» enables online design your dream kitchen. All you need - Internet, PC and ... imagination!
- Ikea Kitchen is incredibly easy to install andassembly, to cope with it even a beginner, so while the service call to the Ikea furniture collectors is provided, you can easily do on their own, especially because the instruction necessarily attached.
Kitchen furniture assembly can be converted intoan interesting and fun game fun with the children. To collect and design will appeal not only boys but also girls. A simple and easy way to make this process as not to strain.
However, as every coin has two sides, have Ikea kitchen units, unfortunately, there are also disadvantages:
- Ikea kitchens are created in the style of minimalism thatlike not every buyer. Despite all the functionality and ease of cleaning of this style, some very creative personalities want something more romantic figure, unusual. As can be seen from the photo, the data to satisfy the wishes are unlikely to succeed.
- Kitchens Ikea have a typical "recognizability". To some extent this can be "corrected" because of the huge selection of all kinds of accessories.
- Standard sizes of cabinets Ikea complicateikeevskoy furniture fit for a specific room. Particularly relevant this nuance in the interior of a small kitchen, where often there are many protruding tubes and so forth.
- There are no special mounting wall panels.
- The connecting strap tops in Ikea replace end.
- Edge, which is glued to the ends of the tables andKitchen chairs from Ikea thinner than a standard double. Because of this, it is more natural, however, considerably more fragile. Especially it is necessary to protect it from direct contact with water.
- Specificity of fixing the furniture is Ikeathat it is installed "tightly". On the one hand, this makes the assembly of kitchen furniture more secure, you will not worry that at any moment she will move up and collapse. However, on the other hand - arranging kitchen furniture one day, will make a permutation and move it very problematic.
- Installation of furniture from Ikea suggests that it is directly in contact with the wall without any gap. Therefore, all the sockets, niches, ledges, pipes (which is very important for kitchens), should be hidden.
- Mass production of kitchen ikeevskih modules make use of the kitchen with their common and similar to each other, so it is unlikely you will be able to boast a unique interior.
- Kitchens economy class, according to the people who bought them, are only a few years.
- Sustainability Kitchen - another controversial issue. The specifics of the processing of the Dutch company materials give rise to it (environmental) doubt.
Choose plan kitchen
Corner layout in the kitchen allows you to organizemost ample workspace in the smallest space. It is very convenient in terms of cleanliness - the angular placement of sinks, stoves and table for cooking significantly reduces the amount of contaminating surfaces. This option is ideally fit into the small kitchen.
Read more about the benefits Kitchen corner!
The linear layout of the kitchen - the mostcommon method of arrangement of furniture. It allows you to work simultaneously to several people in the kitchen, completely with each other without interfering. This is a great option for narrow elongated kitchens.
The parallel layout of the kitchen spaceIt suggests that working areas are located opposite each other in parallel (that's obvious from the name). It is the safest location of furniture in the kitchen, because only in this case, the likelihood that splashes while washing dishes suddenly fall on the burner and its zatushat (resulting in a gas leak) - is excluded. It will work on this kitchen two people at the same time - depending on the width of the room. Usually, kitchen table with parallel placement of furniture is not provided in the interior.
It is a compromise that combines thethe dignity of the angular and parallel placement of furniture in the kitchen. Most often it is used on a large enough rooms, but is allowed to use such an arrangement in the small kitchen.
The name of this comes from the kitchen layoutthe word "island" and involves the formation of furniture separate zones, each independent from the other islands. How to select and place the island - you decide for yourself. The main and only criterion that should guide you - convenience and comfort. To safely move around the kitchen with an island layout space should be a lot, so this option is best to give preference in the studio apartment or a kitchen combined with the living room.
Choosing a color scheme
White kitchen from Ikea - the trend in 2017. They look incredibly stylish and individual ikeevsky style makes them comfortable, elegant, perfect. Despite the light soiled surfaces, furniture brand Ikea materials are easy to clean.
Work zones white kitchen can be done darker.
Youth line ikeevskih kitchens suggeststhe use of bright and saturated colors. To kitchen not look garish, in the interior used a rich color that is combined with a neutral.
Natural motifs (wooden furniture)
Kitchen furniture of natural wood colors - perfect for lovers of classical and country. Its unobtrusive shades remain relevant for years to come.
Despite the fact that the "natural" woodfurniture, at first glance may seem boring and uninteresting, you can be sure that it will not bother you for a few weeks and its purchase - a long-term investment.
The ultra-modern metal furniture will haveplease fans of science fiction and space adventure. It is very functional, and the shimmering reflections of light on its surface give it a stunning look.
On the choice of kitchen fronts and cabinets
locker doors can be opened vertically or horizontally. In appearance they may be made of solid wood or glass inserts.
Transparent door furniture visually make Bole easy, but remember that all of them can be seen, therefore, in lockers must constantly be perfect order.
The smaller pieces and decorations on the front panel, the easier it is to look after them, and the less they are visually cluttering up the kitchen room.
For the convenience of wall units must be placedat eye level. The hanging lockers gated everything will be hidden from prying eyes. But the open shelves allow to take everything you need in one motion, without further opening-closing.
Cabinets for built-in appliances
Cabinets for built-in appliances do kitchen interier uniform and unobtrusive ensemble. First, however, you will have to buy all the equipment and then pick up her closets. Otherwise, it may be so, that you like the functional refrigerator does not fit in the closet.
Change one model to the other appliances whenstock cabinets under it can subsequently be highly problematic: either have a new item to select the size of the cabinet, or in addition to buying more equipment and a wardrobe to him.
Even in the tiny kitchen, a floor cabinet will place the maximum number of all the necessary items - from dishes of dry products.
The wealth of interior fittings
Shelves and drawers
Drawers and shelves in the kitchen units from Ikea - topperfection! This is not just knocked together boards of several pieces of furniture, it is truly the ideal storage space for all the necessary utensils in the kitchen. Common kitchen drawer in Ikea is a cutting-edge organizer for forks, spoons, knives, and even spices. Leaves stand for jars with spices (for bar type) will be a real boon for each family. Multilevel shelves for storing utensils help to find in seconds any necessary thing.
Dividers for drawers
Thanks to special separators from Ikea, even the most simple box you can arrange just as you need it.
Stylish and fashion accessories for cookingfood from Ikea turn into a creative process, even the most simple recipe. In addition, the Ikea brand - this quality assurance. Of course, you can easily use the ladle grandmother, but tried once utensils from high-quality materials of the Dutch brand - you will not be able to stop. The simplicity and reasonableness, convenience and safety of their use - a pledge many years of popular accessories from Ikea.
New Catalogue 2017
In mid-spring 2016, a series of kitchen furniturefrom Ikea framing system called Factum officially ceased to exist (read: production). In place of it in 2016 brought the kitchen with the system scaffolds method. This system is more mobile scaffolds and significantly increases the number of assembly options. The lines remained unchanged against the policy models, but the old line were replaced by alternative.
Read also about the trends 2017 kitchen design.
Alternative lines kitchen from IkeaFaktum Method
(- Hitarp in Russian)
Related article: Ikea Furniture