- General trends of design 2017
- Trends in the design of various facilities
- Kitchen Design
- living room design
- Bedroom design
- Design bathroom and toilet
- The specifics of registration of various apartments
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedroom
- Trendy color schemes for design apartments
- Bright hues
- Dark tones
- Natural colors
- Modern ideas for decoration
- Choosing lighting
- Pick up a fashionable furniture
- Cushioned furniture
- cabinet furniture
- The most popular styles in 2017
- Scandinavian style
General trends of design 2017
As among the fashion trends in the worldInterior everyone can find something for themselves. On the whole variability of fashion design at the premises expressed in the presence of trends that set the tone of the general trends in the development of modern and fashionable interiors.
So, let's understand, what are the key trends in 2017?
1. Individualism, functionality and environmental friendliness. Right now, in 2017, more than ever become popular individual approach in everything, including in housing design. Today, according to the steel products are not valued consumer, punched in the millions, and uniqueness, brightness, originality and singularity of each person. When the focus is not on frills and extravagance, but directly to the functionality and usefulness for every single person. Interiors 2017 require designers not only fancy, but also analytical thinking that, in the end, the apartment design entirely consistent with even the slightest needs of the customer. And one of such needs is undoubtedly human health. Therefore, designers insist on the necessity to refuse in registration of premises from artificial materials "dirty" production in favor of environmentally friendly, natural, natural.
2. The popularity of Scandinavian style. Scandinavian style, as an embodiment of functionality and environmental friendliness, naturally became one of the leading trends in 2017. In spite of all its "severity" (largely, perhaps imaginary), this style combines convenience and comfort, convenience and practicality.
For Scandinavian style characterized by monotonous walls that are painted pastel almost imperceptible shades.
wood light shades - natural materials, mainly used for the creation of furniture and decor.
A feature of the Scandinavian style isthat, due to natural conditions and a very limited amount of sun throughout the year, the windows almost completely absent any decor. If more room for the curtain may be present in all other areas, especially in the kitchen, they are not provided.
See also: Design of curtains for the hall - photos of new products in 2017
When placing an apartment in the Scandinavian style are not used parts and accessories of bright, saturated colors.
For furniture in a Scandinavian style characterized by a plurality of drawers, shelves and containers for storing all sorts of things.
3. 50 shades of white. The color palette - the cornerstone of any design. That is how properly selected colors in the interior, it depends on the overall perception. The white color blends perfectly with all the other colors of the rainbow. Furthermore, if the white acts as a base color in the interior, it is possible to achieve a plurality of visual effects, the most important of which - visual expansion space and the room lighting. However, not in every apartment a pure white color fits perfectly. In particular, it will look grayish in the darkroom. Therefore, one of the trends in 2017 was the use of all sorts of variations on the theme of white.
Experts recommend using as a base the warm shades of white in a dark room in the northern part of the building and cool shades of white for design of small rooms in the southern part.
Shades of white
|Warm shades of white||Cool shades of white|
4. Black and white. An alternative to the use of pure white can be a combination of black and white. This combination of colors fit perfectly into any style room:
- High tech
- Art Deco
It does not matter how it will manifest itself, "Black and white" in the interior - in the form of a geometrically perfect checkerboard or asymmetric patterns and smooth.
To the presence of black in the interior does notpsychosomatic effect on your condition, it is important to adhere to the golden rule of balance - black and white should balance each other out. To dilute the severity of black and white will help impregnation bright accents and details.
It is important to remember that the bold combination of these two colors does not accept the "mixing" of styles. Interior in such schemes must be strictly maintained in the same style.
5. Tips nature. If you're not a supporter of white or a combination of white and black, and your soul thirsts for brightness, freshness, richness, this trend of 2017 - what you need! The main idea of it is there that nature itself has created incredible masterpieces riot of colors, which only need to move into your home. Simply put - using a combination of those colors that are found in nature:
- Red and yellow, both at the strawberry patch
- Green and Orange, in an orange grove
- Violet and pistachio, in a flowerpot with violets
- Turquoise and white, both on sea wave crest
- Terracotta and gold, as in the autumn park
Look, for all that is beautiful is already around you! And what exactly will be your keynote, and will inspire you - decide for yourself.
6. ornate folklore. With the help of which create comfort in the house and a fairy tale, but with the help of ornate patterns and floral designs that are inherent in many nations, especially the Slavs and Gypsies. The monotony and dullness cities depressing, therefore, at least in his own home, is to plunge into the atmosphere of saturated colors. The main leitmotifs in the interior should be flora and fauna.
As in any other interior design here would fit charming trinkets brought from different corners of the world, as well as handmade crafts, called buzzword "hendmeyd" today.
7. Industrial technicality. Elegant solution for creative and a little bit lazy natures - industrial style. Established at the beginning of the last century, today this area has received a new round of development. Its basic idea - freedom and technicality. As part of this style is not necessarily hide the various communications of your home, on the contrary, all the pieces of iron, pipes, masonry, counters can be bright and unusual addition that sets the tone for the entire space.
Industrial style minimizes the use of accessories. But each of the parts used to be impressive, especially, disturbing imagination.
8. Second Wind. The world has lost its value due to the fact that things got too much. As interior designers offer in 2017? Look back and ... give a second life to things of past ages! This is not just a trend in building interiors, in the long run it is almost formed a lifestyle, a conceptually new way of thinking. Sometimes gray and ugly thing can shine with new colors and completely transform the bedroom design. Even the old Soviet furniture you inherited from her grandmother, can be turned into a real masterpiece and the object of envy of all your friends and acquaintances. Eventually, updated kitchen units you can do less than his custom.
9. Transparent Lightness of Being. Or to put it simply, the use for the manufacture of furniture transparent materials. It does not have to be a fragile glass, modern furniture manufacturers offer many models of interior items made of transparent plastic or acrylic. These structures make it much easier to visually interior and make it less cumbersome.
10. Inscriptions in the interior. Previously graffiti considered mauvais ton, but today it is a fashionable trend. You can write anything you want and how everything from quotes to poetry, from the traditional to the Russian alphabet characters and Arabic script.
Not only stylish, but also unusual is to create"Talking walls": paint one wall or part of the so-called slate paint. It is possible to write with chalk or carbon (depending on the color). Because of this you will be able to leave messages on the charming morning for its second half.
Trends in the design of various facilities
To make a stylish kitchen, experts recommend in 2017:
- Not afraid of bold colors.
- Choose high-quality general lighting and be sure to complement its small local fixtures in different functional areas.
- To make out the kitchen in the "industrial" style: Loft, industrial, techno.
- Creating a modern design kitchen, choose only high-tech, high-quality and functional furniture made from natural materials.
- Use vertical drawers.
- Highlight the "island" in the layout of the kitchen, not only withfunctional in terms of their load, but also in terms of aesthetics. At least one island in your kitchen should perform a purely contemplative function.
- Give preference to ceramic tile for wall and for flooring.
- Use brass utensils, which will serve not only the tools of cooking, but also a stylish kitchen decoration.
- Buy smart modern kitchen with many functions and tasks (for example, search for recipes on the Internet and displays them on the display).
Read more: Kitchen Design: fresh ideas 2017
living room design
2017 saw the design for the living room such trends:
- Bright colors in the interior
- As accents used "basic" colors - green, blue, yellow, red.
- Avoiding congestion details in favor of practicality and convenience.
- Using as leitmotivs of shapes, colors, textures borrowed from nature.
- The desire to make the living room is not only visual but also tactile pleasant and comfortable.
More interesting ideas in our article on fashion trends in 2017 in the design of the living room, as a whole, and curtains for the living room, in particular.
Related article: Living room furniture in a modern style
Modern ideas for decorating bedrooms are as follows:
Pastel colors in the interior, the use of all shades of white combined with gray and natural wood color.
- Domination loft style in the design of the bedrooms. Decorating the walls of masonry, and for bedrooms more sensible natures - soft panels.
- Bright, eye-catching, three-dimensional decorations on the walls.
- Using all sorts of screens and partitions for bedrooms zoning.
- The wealth of textiles and textile products abundance.
Read more about the trends in the design of the bedroom for 2017
Design bathroom and toilet
New products in 2017 for the decoration of bathrooms and toilets, presented at the international exhibitions, gave rise to such trends in the world of interiors:
- Copper elements instead of traditional cast iron and porcelain.
- Brass fittings.
- "Free reception", which is not just a technical bathroom and a full toilet with typical living room or bedroom furniture and decor.
- Individual approach in the design of the bathroom design that meets the specific tastes and meet even the most extraordinary interest of the owners.
- Maximum comfort created with the help of a home spa.
- The use of non-standard and atypical bathroom materials such as wood.
- Open area for storage.
- Postpaid and prominence of vertical surfaces.
More fashion trends bath design in the style of 2017 - in our article.
Read about how to choose tiles for the bathroom!
The specifics of registration of various apartments
Fashion trend in 2017 was the decorationone-bedroom apartments as the studio apartments, by combining rooms and kitchens. Design hallway in this case can be a sort of "guide" to the overall atmosphere of the studio-style and be a separate island, made in a completely different style or color.
The presence of two rooms - a necessary minimum notOnly for couples with children (to one of the rooms served as a child), but in principle for any of the family, which is home to more than one person. After all, one way or another, everyone needs an island of comfort and tranquility, private space to relations brought joy to each other and not escalated because of any trifle. Although the panel house walls usually quite thin with poor sound insulation, to solve this problem will help additional layer of drywall. And the wall for painting or wallpapering do not have to align.
Repair of apartments, a 2-bedroom, and3-room, generally has a fairly common. Remember that if you have no interior doors and the room can be seen from the next, it would be better if the interiors of the rooms are combined with each other and in harmony. The apartment interior doors every room you can create a custom design project.
A tiny apartment in the Khrushchev require particularlyscrupulous approach to interior design. After all, any wrong-chosen item will not only interfere with the visual, but also physically. Design of houses in the private sector, where one room can be 25 m or 27 m gives room for imagination. In hrushevke as all the rooms tiny and often poorly lit, so it is important to consider these aspects.
Design a small kitchen in Khrushchev, especially its functionality depends on the correctness of the chosen kitchen units.
We have described the main trends in 2017 in interior design. But rather than read a hundred times, it is better to see once in the photo. What you can see below in person.
Trendy color schemes for design apartments
Bright colors in the interior - the main trend in 2017.
But for fans of dark colors designers have prepared a number of interesting decisions.
Sustainability as a principle can be manifested not only in the materials used, but also in the color palette.
Modern ideas for decoration
Fashionable design of the walls in 2017 is different monotony, linen tones and vividness.
High ceilings adorned with stunning chandeliers were always in fashion. This trend has not changed today.
Strength and wear resistance of flooring - the main landmark in 2017 in the design of floors.
If you are unable to place in his house a rich and beautiful chandelier, you can easily replace it with a simple and practical downlights.
Pick up a fashionable furniture
Trendy furniture differs streamlined silhouette and unusual frame materials (such as glass or plastic).
this year, cabinet furniture certainly can not be called boring! Unusual materials and forms of proof.
The most popular styles in 2017
Cold severity - that can be described as the most popular style in the design of apartments in 2017.
The combination of incongruous speaks for itself: stylish, extraordinary, impressive.
Nothing superfluous, only stringent functionality, practicality and utilitarianism.