How to organize the interior of the hall? The main thing to dispose of the available space efficiently. Divide the amount of space into functional areas and levels.
Divide the hall on the mental level of the ceiling to the floor:
• The lower level is located at a distance of 0-50 cm from the floor. It is usually used for the placement of the shoe.
• The average level is at the height of 50-180 cm. You can put the robe on that level. On the same level is usually hang a mirror.
• The top level is at a distance of 180-210 cm. At this level, store hats. Here is lighting above the mirror. If it will be below, will dazzle the eye.
• mezzanine level is at the height of210 cm. It is created in order to place a seasonal thing. The design usually closed. It can be equipped with sliding or hinged doors. But sometimes there are open mezzanine. In this case, items in the cleaned containers and boxes.
Interior corridor and the hall can be divided into zones, which carry different functional load. Zoning is carried out horizontally, based on the shape of the room:
• Long and narrow hallway should be broken up into the hallway and entrance area.
• The spacious hall can be divided into two parts - the lobby and hallway.
• A small foyer, the vestibule is not zoned separately. But it can be combined with the living quarters. But this tandem is already possible to differentiate.
The walls, floor coverings and ceiling in differentparts of the hallway to help highlight the functional areas. So, in the interior of the hallway you can put parquet corridor and entrance area tiled. It is important that border was, and on the walls. For this purpose, decoration materials, which are similar in texture and color. Level difference is repeated in the decoration of the ceiling.
As a tool for zoning space, you can use pieces of furniture. In the hall you can use low objects or through racks. Suit and tables, and dressers.
The interior of the hall and the hall can beto organize a kind of a light wall that visually divides the room into several parts. To do this, you need to mount spotlights in the ceiling, sending them straight down.
This tool is used in the casehall combined with living area. The structure may be stationary or mobile. As a moving structures can be identified, portable screens and sliding doors. Among stationary designs isolated arches, columns, decorative elements of plasterboard, windows and glass blocks. Some stationary partitions can be up to the ceiling, and others - can have a small height. The reception, the bar is similar to isolate the hallway area.