The house is made of wood has a high heatcharacteristics and attractive appearance. In order to create a cozy atmosphere, you need to carefully handle the seams between the crowns of the framework. During construction, used tow or moss. Approximately one year after shrinkage can be masked by insulating material by a line. This type of finish looks best when used for the construction of the house logs.
Types of rope for decoration
you must determine before buying rope,what kind is best suited for the external appearance of the house and the diameter of the rims. To avoid mistakes, buy a meter on the material of various types and try them. Important as the cost of linen and hemp material is the most expensive. In stores you can find the following types of rope:
• nylon (polyamide) is very elastic,durable, resistant to shock, jerk, abrasion, alkalis, rotting, but the load is stretched by 20-25% and can not tolerate exposure to solvents and acids;
• Polypropylene is resistant to solvents, alkalis, acids, but does not tolerate the sun's rays;
• polypropylene "Multitex" has a high resistance to aggressive chemicals and abrasion, but does not tolerate ultraviolet rays;
• Hemp environmentally friendly (made from hemp stalks), resistant to ultraviolet rays, but the moisture accumulates, and the tears easily and acquires a tendency to decay;
• soaked hemp hemp fiber impregnated with E-1 (anti-corrosion grease) in order to increase the durability and service life;
• Sisal environmentally friendly, resistant to UV rays, moisture and rotting processes; lighter weight than hemp;
• Cotton is made of ropey, lightweight, flexible, soft, but not very strong and rot;
• Manila is made from natural material, solid and resistant enough to decay;
• Jute is made from environmentally friendly material (plant called jute), resistant to ultraviolet rays;
• Linen is resistant to UV rays, abrasion, but the accumulation of moisture becomes a tendency to rot.
The process of decorating
Rope set for finishing seamsbetween crowns. This can be done before the final painting varnish. Fitted with hot melt glue and finishing nails, which are driven in 15-20 cm (the material should not be any slack, not to puff up). Then the wall and finishing with lacquer or paint.
Wiring must be carried out on the bottomcrown and corners and carefully mask. After installation tug room gets additional insulation and acquires original appearance. This stacking process is time-consuming, but beautiful warm walls wooden frame other materials is practically impossible.