Calculation of radiators (batteries) heating
Radiators - is the most common deviceheating, used in residential, industrial and public premises. They are hollow elements are heated permanently filled with water. The important technical characteristics, which should pay attention to when buying a radiator is its operating capacity and pressure. Before installing the heating equipment should carefully consider every last detail: the planned material for the radiator, its design and budget work. Next payment radiators It should be to identify the number of radiators and their sections and the required power for heating.
- Calculation - the basis for selection of competent
- Calculation of battery power
- The coefficients of the power adjustment
- How many sections you need for heating
Calculation - the basis for selection of competent
In today's market there are a huge number of radiators with different specifications.
After selecting the most suitable equipment for the design space and its own requirements, you can start the calculation of radiators. You will need:
In addition you need to get acquainted with the properties of the selected heat source and find out the power of a radiator section.
Before you calculate the number of sections of the radiators, must calculate the required power for heating.
Calculation of battery power
To begin with we define the area of the room. To do this, simply multiply the width of the space on its length. For ease of calculation of all the measurements carried out in meters. After measuring the height of the ceiling is necessary to count the number of doors and windows, identify the material from which they are made, to find out the location of the apartment and the lowest outdoor temperature during winter. In addition the calculation power radiator requires knowledge of the coolant temperature.
According to "snip" to heat each squaremeter of living space requires 100 watts heater. Therefore, in order to calculate the required power must be total area of the room multiplied by 100 watts and adjust the value obtained with the help of special factors increasing and decreasing power.
The coefficients of the power adjustment
First, consider derating factors
- If the room is installed plastic windows, the value should be reduced by 20%.
- With a ceiling height of three meters at the powerdecreases by a factor which is calculated as the ratio of the height to the actual laid on standard (in this case - 3 meters). That is, if the ceiling height is 4 meters, the lower the ratio is equal to 4/3 = 1.33
- When the temperature of the heating boiler above the norm, every 10 "extra" degrees lead to a reduction in capacity by 15%.
Odds increase in capacity
- When the ceilings above three meters capacity should be increased by a factor, the calculation is made similarly to the calculation for ceiling heights less than three meters.
- If the apartment has a corner location, power is increased by a factor of 1.8.
- If the premises are more than two windows, power also increases by a factor of 1.8.
- At the bottom connection radiators multiplying factor is introduced, equal to 8%.
- For every 10 degrees lower than the standard coolant capacity increased by 17%.
- At very low temperatures of winter power should be increased by 2 times.
Tip: when calculating consider the possibility of different random factors, the value for this required power should be increased by another 20%.
How many sections you need for heating
There are several ways to carry out calculation of the heating radiator in the room:
- Calculation sections radiators, ordinarymethod. After calculating the required power for heating the resulting value is divided by the power of one section (this is indicated in the specifications). For example, the radiator power is 200 watts, and the required power for heating rooms - 2400 watts. Then you must install the 2400 W / 200 W = 12 sections.
- Calculation of the volume radiators. If you know how many cubic meters is capable to heat one section of your heater, the number of radiators can be calculated as follows: the volume of the room (remember that in order to find this quantity to be multiplied values of length, width and height of the room) is divided by the number of cubes, heated section of concrete batteries.
- An exemplary calculation method. As a rule, all sectional batteries have a standard size, the small difference does not play almost any role. Experienced people have long pointed out that, with a ceiling height of 2.7 meters, a section enough to heat 1.8 sq.m. room. That is, if the floor area is 25 sqm, it is necessary (25 / 1.8 = 13.9) 14 battery sections.
Of course, using our methodscalculation, you will be able to achieve the necessary level of heat in your home, but do not forget that all the details are able to take into account only the real professionals. Even a small error in the calculation or neglect at least one influencing factor able to get tenants in the winter suffer from painful cold.