When ordering the installation of new plastic windows, you cansave on finishing work. Run slopes of plasterboard with their hands the power of any man who knows how to handle the simplest tools. This method of decoration is incredibly simple and easy. And all the work takes a bit of time, the loss of which, of course, vary from novice and professional. Previously window slopes plaster trimmed, when applied where the master had difficulties working with corners. Before ideal has always been far away. In addition, dried up and plastering a few days depending on the thickness of the layer. Plastic slopes many did not like for aesthetic reasons, because such a finish reminiscent of the office window. Therefore, the most common building material, which is the drywall, allows to achieve the desired result without much effort and material costs.
- Methods of finishing window slopes
- Mounting with a metal profile
- Sticking on the slopes of the mounting foam
- Fasten slopes on putty or glue
- Slopes of plasterboard: video instruction
- Installation of door slopes of plasterboard
- Myths and misconceptions
Methods of finishing window slopes
There are several ways of finishing slopesblanks made of plasterboard. Some masters use them to mount a metal profile that is used for finishing walls and ceilings. Others prefer to stick to the foam drywall, and sometimes even on the putty. Individual craftsmen manage to combine the above methods, given the characteristics of the design of the window opening. With either approach, the quality of finish will be achieved one hundred percent, it is only necessary to adhere to the proper conduct of the work technology. Let us consider each option finishes.
Mounting with a metal profile
This method of fixing the slopes, a cut ofsheet of drywall, fits well in finishing this material walls of the room. In this case, a single frame, which is complemented by a number of elements needed to secure the slopes. Mounted slopes of plasterboard on metal profile just as on the walls. At the same time maintained the following procedure:
1. Expose the profiles in the horizontal and vertical levels;
2. measure the slope and cut from a sheet of drywall construction with a knife;
3. The stacked layer of mineral wool as insulation;
4. fasten drywall screws using screwdrivers;
5. The joints between sheets of drywall are sealed serpyanku;
6. top serpyanku then applied plaster;
7. The angle formed by the wall and the slope is closed perforated area, which can be fastened by a stapler. Some masters glue area on the plaster.
8. Further the entire surface slopes puttied, after curing the skins to perfectly smooth condition and the final stage is subjected to color.
Sometimes used as a heater assembly foam, while taking into account its unique ability to expand.
For small gaps, it is the only option. Mounting profile and foam insulation is a good example of combining methods slopes of plasterboard installation.
- quick and relatively "clean" installation method.
- reduction of the window opening;
- the need to fill the "vacuum" heater.
Sticking on the slopes of the mounting foam
This method of installation is used in the window slopeswhen other options are unacceptable. For example, not enough space for mounting the metal profile or a porous wall structure does not hold plugs. Caulking is not grasped with the wall surface. This problem is familiar to owners of old private houses, which have wooden window boxes. Therefore, foam is the only material capable of securely gypsum slopes by their adhesion to the wall surface. To align the slope, experts advise to fix them on the polymerization time of the foam with screws having a long bonnet. After some time, the foam hardens and screws can be turned out as unnecessary.
- works with any surfaces;
- foam and glues, and warms.
- it is difficult to align the surface of the gypsum slope as foam expands and promotes the "bulging" of the finishing material.
Fasten slopes on putty or glue
This method is the most common because of the ease of implementation of the technology. Work carried out by the following algorithm:
1. At the first stage is carried out cutting of foam used in the installation window. Thoroughly clean the surface of the slopes of the old finish: plaster, paint, wallpaper.
2. Further, the course is a primer, which is treated with a surface that dedicated to the slopes. And the owners of the apartments, located on the first floor, experts advise to carry out further processing of antifungal primer.
3. For gluing a cut strips of drywall fits any plaster. Most often in the construction of shops consultants advice sounds mounting adhesive stamps "Perlfiks", which is ideal for this purpose.
4. In the presence on the surface of a wall of deep cracks and potholes performed work on their seals, which uses a plaster or putty. For small lesions, this step is skipped, because the plaster applied to the sheet of drywall, still fills all irregularities and roughness.
5. In accordance with the measurements of the web moisture resistant plasterboard blanks cut slope. At the same time building an incision knife upper paper drywall shell, further material is pressed lightly, and it breaks down exactly on a given line. Then a knife carefully cut the lower cardboard shell.
6. Begin the installation of drywall slopes from the top panel. On the die cut blank with a spatula or putty is applied a layer of adhesive mounting "Perlfiks" on the side adjacent to the window. In the rest of the mixture is applied to the surface of the dot, keeping the distance between the places of application, equal to 30 cm.
7. The blank is applied to the top panel, while inserting into a previously prepared foam layer in cm groove.
8. If necessary, fix the glued sheet of drywall screws or use a prop.
9. Allow time to dry mounting adhesive (filler), about the size of which can be found by reading the instructions.
10. Getting Started Securing perforated corners, using a stapler or putty.
11. serpyanku close up and putty joints.
12. In preparing the slopes to the coloring process, the putty is carried out in three layers. This last layer dub small trowel brush. To detect defects putty layer direct the light bulb or lamp on a tangent to the slope.
13. The voids formed between the wall and the sill, blow out with foam, which is surplus after drying carefully cut with a knife. Carry out the seam filler.
Note: foam in the polymerization process is subjected to strong expansion, so the dose carefully its application.
14. Staining is performed with acrylic or oil paints. You can also decorate the slopes with wallpaper or ceramic tiles.
15. At the final stage of the process the experts recommend an acrylic sealant seam between the escarpment and the window frame. Before the frame is removed from this protective film. sealant Easy cleanup with a damp cloth. The sealant putty fix, and not give her a peeled for a long time.
Installation of door slopes of plasterboard
Plasterboard is used for the door trimslopes. At the same time the most commonly used methods of bonding material with a foam or putty. The technology works a little different. Let's consider one of the options.
- Before you make the slopes of plasterboard on doorway, It is necessary to prepare the surface. Thus it is necessary to pay attention to the plane of the future of the slope, making sure that it will not protrude beyond the door frame.
- The work begins with the installation of the side doorslope, cutting it out of the drywall on the measurements made. Moreover, the width of the workpiece is increased by 10 mm to the distance on the insert sheet in the groove made in advance in the mounting foam that fills the space between the opening and the door frame. During the height of the slope take the eponymous figure of the door frame.
- Further, the groove done in the foam, drywall plant leaf and measure the desired angle, which can be both direct and blunt. In this case we say that the slopes are on the "Dawn".
- Now, without taking out of the groove edges of the sheet is removedit slightly to the side and applied with a gun assembly foam. If a slope, the foam is applied to the central part of the slope throughout its entire length.
- The slope is pressed against the wall, maintaining a predetermined angle, and the opposite end secured to drywall using masking tape. Existing gaps are filled with foam.
- Similarly, the work carried out and the installation of the second side of the slope.
- Then proceed to the installation of the door of the upper slope.
- Thus also the foam layer makes the groove, so when cutting is added to the slope of one centimeter width. In length vymeryat so that the sheet lay rib side slopes.
- Install the slope edge of the groove, check the accuracy of the angle, which should form the slope and the plane of the door frame. Also with a pistol entered polyurethane foam and is pressed against the slope.
- A day to start finishing glued slopes: luting angles and the entire surface as a whole, painting or wallpapering.
Myths and misconceptions
1. Under the surface of the slope of plasterboard fungus multiplies.
If the technology of the installation workslopes observed, no fungus their livelihoods there will not start. Do not forget to treat the surface of the wall primer with anti-fungal additives. Are pressed tightly against the wall of plasterboard sheet to the layer of putty or adhesive mounting.
2. Slopes, made of gypsum board, easily broken as a result of mechanical action.
Of course, if hit with a hammer the whole force will break not only the drywall, and other finishing materials: plastic, plaster, and so on..
3. Plaster easier.
Well done "lighthouse" plaster takestoo much time. Moreover, the cost of it exceeds the costs involved in plasterboard and related consumables. It is impossible to work with plaster classified as "clean" work.
4. Slopes of plasterboard waterproof enough.
Plasterboard produced different species, amongwhich has moisture-proof material. It is this and you have to buy. And do not forget that this decoration material is used only indoors. After quality spackling and painting drywall can withstand high humidity.
As you can see, to make their slopes of plasterboardhands is not difficult. You just have to buy the necessary materials from the storage area to get the right tools, read this article again and to start the process of creativity.