Like the better plaster walls
Today, the situation when the apartment buildingmeets the bare walls without any finishing and plaster, is the norm. Faced with this, the owners are deploying large-scale repair of the whole apartment. And one of the priority cases a plaster walls. To perform this type of work you need to know how to plaster walls, and be able to use the tool.
- Rules applying plaster
- Preparation: To ensure adhesion
- applying the solution technique
- How to plaster beacons
- How to plaster soffits
- The better to plaster walls
First of all, you need to stock up the required tools.
- Steel brush come in handy for cleaning the surface. The brushes may be different in size and hardness.
- Bouchard, Trojan Women, zubchatki will be used for the application of notches. Bouchard - a heavy hammer on the ends with teeth.
- Scraper plastering.
- Falcon is used for convenience, it imposes a single batch of plaster, which would then be imposed on the wall.
- Plastering shovel mixed solution is applied to the surface of the wall and pounded.
- Poluterkom flatten convenient solution on the surface.
- Grater need for grouting plaster.
- Rule - to control the evenness of the surface.
- Level or plumb required to control the horizontal direction.
- Plaster mixture. About what is best to plaster the walls tell later.
Rules applying plaster
Preparation: To ensure adhesion
1. The surface is cleaned from dust, dirt, sagging.
2. wet the surface with water. It is very convenient to do it from a garden sprayer, but if this is not possible, you can use a broom.
3. If a brick wall, the seams between the bricks deepening about 1 cm. This is essential for best coupling with the surface of the solution.
4. If the wall is concrete, and is a smooth surface, it is done on a rack-wheel and hammer notches 15 mm in length, 3 mm in depth. Each m2 should account for about 250 notches. Then clear the wall brush and moistened with water.
5. If the wall is wooden, nadkalyvaem board fills and top shingles. It is possible to use plywood scrap 15 mm wide and 4 mm thick and fill diagonally. As a result, should get a diagonal sheathing on the wall.
Important! Instead of shingles, you can use a grid - netting. Stuffed it must be on plywood planks, not directly on the wall, the gap between the wall and the stack should be about 3 mm.
applying the solution technique
1. We collect a portion of the plaster in the Falcon.
2. Plastering shovel pick up the solution from the falcon, and sprinkles on a wall. The preferred solution is to pick the angle of the blade, moving away from you to the middle of the falcon. Spreads a movement is carried out only with the hand, not the whole hand. Wag do not too strong, otherwise the solution can be sprayed.
Important! There is another way of drawing - smearing. Puts a falcon on the wall, pick up the shovel portion of the solution and spread on the wall. But remember, the solution provides better throwing by coupling with the surface!
obryzga - The first layer of plaster consistency of liquid sour cream. Need for wooden walls and is 10 mm. For concrete and brick walls, this layer is not necessary.
Priming - A second layer of dough-like consistency - smoothes irregularities. Thickness of 20 mm or more, even if the layer is applied in several stages, the maximum limit.
nakryvki - A third layer of creamy solution againconsistency. Only this time, to its preparation must be approached more carefully. Thickness of 2.5 mm. Nakryvki smoothes "on finishing," all the remaining soil flaws.
Important! For concrete and brick walls enough plaster thickness of 5 mm, for wooden layer must be 25 mm or more to completely gloss over the shingles or the mesh.
3. leveled plaster trowel mortar. We drive it in both horizontal and vertical direction. This should be done with each layer separately. The better the leveled ground, the easier and more correct to inflict nakryvku. Obryzga flatten only if him hanging drop solution.
Important! Do not forget the rule to control the evenness of the surface. After leveling the finish coat wait until the solution dries.
4. overwrites the surface float.
To start doing the grout round. Grater pressed tightly against the wall and make a circular motion counterclockwise. All irregularities will cut off the edges grater.
Then perform grouting vrazgon. It is necessary to remove the circular marks left after the grout round. Grater cleaned from the remnants of the solution, pressed to the surface and make sudden movements, flapping, erasing traces.
How to plaster beacons
If the walls have a substantial irregularities, protrusionsor other defects, then it is necessary to carry out the plaster on the beacons, of course, if you want to get a perfectly smooth horizontal and vertical surfaces.
If the walls are made of wood, brick orother material which is easily included in nails, then can be used as beacons wooden battens or metal beacons: aluminum or steel.
If the wall of a durable material, then used as a beacon or gypsum plaster.
1. At a distance of about 15-20 cm from the corner of the room or the wall start doing plummet. At the top of the wall trying to drive a nail to hang it on a rope plummet.
2. Prepare the mortar or plaster, and strictly according to the plumb line pounce on small piles wall solution. It is to them we will strengthen beacons. The vertical position of these piles only three pieces.
3. Take the lighthouse, such as aluminum. Applying it to the solution and gently piles dent so that the outer edge of the wall acted beacon 15-20 mm. Be sure to check the level of evenness of the beacon location.
4. Set the second lighthouse at the edge of another wall. And another midway between them. The technology is the same, but now you need to check the level of their relative position, so that it was the same. To this end, in addition to the vertical plumb line, you can pull the string horizontally.
Important! If the wall is very long, the beacons must be greater. Approximately at a distance of 1 m from each other. Check the level of the location of the beacon.
5. Finally anchoring beacons on the wall, obscuring the edges of the concrete mixture. Wait until the solution has hardened, and beacons will be firmly "sit" on the ground.
6. Apply the plaster in the same manner as already described above. Fill all the cracks and potholes.
Important! A layer of plaster should extend 2-3 mm beyond the edge of the Beacons.
7. screed plaster rule. Applying it to the beacon, and press down, moving from bottom to top on beacons, remove the extra layer of plaster.
8. If the mixture is not enough, throw as far as filling the void. We continue to flatten and throw as far as until the wall will not be smooth. Then wait until the solution has dried. It will take 10-12 days.
When you can hold a "Finish" plastering walls or putty immediately.
How to plaster soffits
The most difficult stage in plaster works - it soffits, window openings and corners.
peelings - The internal angle formed by connecting two walls or ceiling and walls.
Usenok - External angle formed by two walls.
Good help for plastering slopes are beacons. At the junction of the walls to the ceiling set rule and the space underneath throws solution.
Clobbered by a trowel. We correct all defects and check the evenness of the layer rule.
For plastering vertical husk to the lighthouseputs right down near the floor, and the empty space is filled with a solution. Through time we remove a rule it should get a perfectly flat strip solution. Wait until it dries. The same band make up the wall. These bands will serve us horizontal beacons. Then apply the plaster on the empty space and leveling about our lighthouses from the solution. All small defects and irregularities will be overwritten.
In the case of Usenko convenient nail on the nextplastered walls perfectly flat piece of wood and fasten it at the edge so that it is convenient to flatten the solution for it. Apply the plaster mixture on a slope. Leveling solution rule, if the wall is smooth. If we plaster slope of the window opening, then use the corner for leveling tool to observe the right corner near the window frame.
After drying the solution overwrites it float. Check the level of evenness of the plaster. Then, remove the support strap.
The better to plaster walls
For plastering of the inner surfaces betterto choose such mix: lime mortar, lime, clay, lime, clay-plaster solution, lime, plaster or cement-lime mortar. If the walls of wood, you can use the solution with the addition of gypsum. The main thing is to remember that the plaster dries quickly.
For plastering exterior walls using mortar, cement-lime and cement-clay mortar.
For repairing old plaster and trim bumps using cement mortars.
Mortar prepared from 1 part of lime paste and 1-5 parts of sand. Sand is added slowly until the solution becomes homogeneous. The solution is to stick to the trowel slightly and resemble dough.
Lime-clay solution 1 represents a portion of the liquid mixtureclay dough, 1/3 part lime putty and 3-6 parts of sand. Clay and lime putty mix, then gradually start adding sand, continuing to stir.
Cement-lime mortar knead from 1 part cement and 1-3 partslime putty and 6-8 parts of sand. In the dry cement mix and add the sand, add the milk of lime and stir. If the dough is too thick, add a little water and stir.
Lime plaster solution prepared from 1 part of plaster and 3-4 parts of lime. Take container, pour water and pour a thin layer of plaster and quickly knead. It should get a not very dense homogeneous mass. It add a mortar and mix.
grout It is most often used for thick layers of plaster or on the outer walls. 1 part cement and 2-5 parts of sand mix and adding water, kneaded the dough.
If you choose the right solution for plaster walls, implement all the recommendations on the application of technology, it will greatly facilitate further work on finishing.
plaster on foam
Facade, insulated foam can not sheathe clapboard or siding, plaster and trite.