How warm the house foam
Insulation of the house - an important stage in the construction andrepair of literacy implementation of which depends comfortable environment during the winter frosts. As a heat insulator used different materials: glass wool, rock wool, extruded polipenouretan, but the leader in popularity is polystyrene. So if you reflect on the issue of how to insulate the building foam, the following recommendations will fall at an opportune moment.
Insulated home can be like on the inside and on the outside. Technologies from each other do not differ.
- Required tools and materials
- A simple preparatory stage
- How to insulate the house from the outside foam
- Bonding foam sheets
- Installation of reinforced mesh
- The final stage - finishing
Required tools and materials
To warming process went smoothly, better to worry about the presence of the following tools and materials:
- Hammer (can substitute a strong impact drills);
- wallpaper knife (it is allowed to use any other, as long as the blade is sharp);
- set of spatulas;
- a hammer.
- Sheets of foam. Select samples tightly. The best option - the foam density of 25 minutes (40 mm);
- Fasteners. For mounting need plastic dowel with a big hat, in which will be hammered nails. The length of the nails and anchors defined by the thickness of the foam. You can make fixing of screws and dowels, and under the cap enclose the metal insert;
Important! Dowel should go into the wall not less than 50 mm.
- Mounting Adhesive. If there is none, it is quite possible to replace it with adhesive cement for ceramics. When calculating the adhesive solution, keep in mind that it will have to be applied not only on the sheets, but also to the valve;
- Reinforced mesh. A preferred mesh with a mesh of 5 mm, which is available in rolls of one meter. Grid will need to cover the entire surface of the foam unit built;
- Caulking. For the exterior finish, use any finish or decorative plaster;
- Primer deep penetration.
A simple preparatory stage
Before you begin any of the main tasks under the code name "how to properly insulate foam house" should be to make the arrangements.
It is necessary to clean the walls of the old materials: lime, paint, tiles, plaster. Pay attention to the surface: perfectly smooth wall is not necessary, but obvious depressions and protrusions should not be, because This may not only interfere with the operation, but also damage the final result. For better adhesion to the adhesive surface of the walls soak deep penetration ground.
How to insulate the house from the outside foam
Mounting foam complexity is not. All you need to - it's a bit of patience and a minimum of theoretical knowledge.
Bonding foam sheets
Spread the glue with water and apply it on the wall with a notched trowel. The adhesive must not be too thick, but the wall and drain it, too, should not.
It is important! Apply glue to the entire surface is not necessary - just a square under the first sheet. Otherwise, the glue is dry before you have time to process the area of the construction works.
Then attach to the wall and the foam sheetcarefully press it. Fix the sheet at the corners and center of the dowels. The second sheet is mounted in a similar manner. The joints between the sheets need to glue. For greater reliability fix inserts iron sheets.
If necessary, cut a piece of foam, it is done with the help of a flat strap and a pointed knife. Power tools for cutting are not necessary.
Installation of reinforced mesh
The mesh should be attached to the same adhesive. Its customary knife cut along the length of the wall strips, and each strip then bonded separately.
It is important! Screed and adhesive trowel grid so that it is not jammed.
In order to avoid the formation of cracks, glue the overlapping grid. For better adhesion of the mesh reinforced foam sheets primed.
After drying, the surface furtheraligned glue that will yield a durable reinforcing layer reliably protects the foam from atmospheric and mechanical action. Next impose another layer of primer.
The final stage - finishing
After the final drying primercomposition, the final finishing layer is applied in the form of a plaster. The layer thickness of approximately 1.5-3.5 mm. After application, the plaster is overwritten, and the surface is dried.
That's all! The house is insulated, and therefore, neither cold wind nor sleet will not hurt your home, which will be cozy and warm.