How best to insulate the house from the inside
Insulation will provide not only a warm winter, butand cool in summer. In addition, most modern insulation has good sound insulation properties that allow you to feel comfortable, even if far from your home is the vibrant freeway or next-door neighbors started a large-scale construction. It only remains to decide how to insulate the house - inside or outside. The vast majority of experts believe it is more effective external thermal insulation. But sometimes, when the external finish of the building has already been completed, and interior finishing work is just beginning, it is better to lay the insulation from the premises.
- The main task - insulation of walls
- Criteria for the choice of material
- Warming of vapor-permeable material
- Thermal insulation for brick walls
- How to insulate the walls of a wooden house
- The heat will not go through the ceiling!
- Bookmark insulation under the suspension structure
- How to insulate a low ceiling
- Ways floor insulation
- How to insulate wooden floor
- How to insulate a concrete floor
- Thermal - device determining heat loss
The main task - insulation of walls
Criteria for the choice of material
The most important dangers faced by home worker decided warm walls inside a mold. In the offseason, when the room temperature is dramatically reduced, and the heating system is not already on, "dew point" may be between insulation and the wall. This situation will inevitably lead towetting the walls and the appearance of mold. At the same time the wall from the apartments will be completely dry, and the presence of the fungus you will constantly remind the smell of damp.
Warming of vapor-permeable material
In order to avoid this kindtrouble, you need to choose the right insulation. The first step is to evaluate the water vapor transmission rate of your home. If the house is built of wood or adobe - materials with high vapor permeability - it is necessary to pay special attention not only to the choice of insulation material, but also its fastening technology. Such a wall is best to warm mineral wool, so as to ensure it is well ventilated. The technology is simple enough, but each of its items require strict observance of:
- At a distance of 2-3 cm from the existing wall is necessary to build a false wall of the timber. To do this in increments of 60 cm mounted uprights of edged boards.
- Before fastening the insulation on the inside false walls is necessary to fix a nylon mesh or vapor-permeable film.
- Then fill the space between the boards insulation.
- Room side heat insulating layerclose vapor barrier film, the edges of which are attached to the frame with metal clamps and always sizing tape. This is necessary in order to protect the mineral wool from getting wet. This material is very afraid of moisture.
- Now the false wall can sew decorative material - plasterboard and decorative panels.
Important! With insulation of walls from a material with high vapor permeability mineral wool it is very important to ensure good ventilation of the insulation material. To this end, the bottom of the wall at a distance of 1 m from each other to do the hole diameter of 15-25mm. The same hole and make the ceiling. It is necessary that the total area of the holes at the top was greater than the total area of the lower openings.
Thermal insulation for brick walls
If the walls of the house built of high qualitybrick or stone, ie material with relatively low levels of water vapor permeability, they can be warm as well as wooden. But in order to save, you can dispense with ventilated gap and wooden false wall.
Simply build a partition of the drywall at a distance equal to the thickness of the wall insulation. Before installing plasterboard sheets laid under the profiles of the insulation.
Important! Metal profiles can play the role of "cold bridges". So what better framework for GCR to build a wooden bars.
How to insulate the walls of a wooden house
If your house is made of laminated veneer lumber orlogs, its insulation is primarily dependent on the quality of caulking. When erecting a new home is worth considering the use of modern materials for laying in mezhventsovogo space. As a rule, between the logs lay needle-punched felt, and after a further shrinkage of the house caulk cracks. In recent years, the market has a natural insulation material on the basis of flax fibers. Special qualities it acquires as a result of termobondinga technology. This material is sufficiently resilient to shrinkage log to fill all of the voids formed between the logs.
Of course, you can insulate wooden house anddescribed above by using mineral wool technology. But if particularly important ecological insulation for you - use the linen mats. This material has the same heat conductivity as that of rockwool, and provides significantly better acoustic insulation. Moreover, thanks to the treatment with flame retardants, it does not support combustion.
Important! If wall insulation from the inside is crucial to ensure high-quality ventilation of the room. Ideally, you need to provide forced ventilation. But it would be enough, and well-organized natural ventilation. Excellent help to ensure its windows with a vent.
The heat will not go through the ceiling!
A considerable part of heat leaves yourthe house is through the ceiling, and, consequently, it is also necessary to insulate. Typically, this is done on the part of the attic. If for some reason the attic is not available, you can pave the insulation from the room.
Bookmark insulation under the suspension structure
If the ceiling in your house is high enough,a great way to both insulate and align its structure will be suspended. Sheathe it can be plasterboard or plastic panels. In this case, we act as follows:
- Putting it on the ceiling construction from metal profiles.
- Under profile laying mineral wool.
- Between the plasterboard and insulation necessarily pave the moisture vapor barrier layer of the film, which glue the joints with duct tape.
- Sheathe plasterboard ceiling.
How to insulate a low ceiling
If the lowering of the ceiling is not desirable, it is better to do without the suspended structures. We can only paste insulation directly on the ceiling. Of course, the use of mineral wool andlinen mats in this case it does not, but the foam or aerated concrete slabs should be fine. mount technology is quite simple - you just need to paste them.
Let's get started:
- The first step is to clean the ceiling ofold finishing materials: remove the wallpaper or paint, wash whitewash. If the paint can not be completely removed, to scratch the surface is strong enough.
- Treat ceiling primer deep penetration containing antifungal agents. Wait until it dries.
- I came insulation. And the foam and aerated concrete is light enough to attach them to the glue. When working with polystyrene slabs adhesive need not be applied to the entire surface, but only along the edges and in the center. A small curvature of the ceiling can be corrected by adjusting the layer of glue.
Important! When choosing a plastic foam insulation for the ceiling, pay special attention to the extruded polystyrene. This material has low thermal conductivity and, most importantly, a dense surface, which is perfectly suited for further processing putty.
- If you chose the aerated concrete slabs, purchase a spatula with serrated edge and with the help of glue is applied to the entire surface of the plate. Place the heater in the "checkerboard" manner.
- When pasted the entire ceiling, aerated concrete slabs should be primed. The foam does not need to be primed.
- Now stretch the masking grid and shpaklyuem ceiling.
Ways floor insulation
Another portion of the heat loss is probable floor. The easiest way would be to reduce their purchase of a dense insulated linoleum or carpet.
This, of course, a temporary measure, and completely solve the problem, it is not. The choice of floor insulation depends on its design.
How to insulate wooden floor
Prior to wood floor insulation, ensure its durability. Tear several boards and check the safety of supporting beams. If everything is OK, you can begin to work.
- To ensure waterproofing insulation cover the floor with roofing material or film "gidrobarer".
- Across the floor surface at a distance of 1 m from each other, lay pieces of wood about 50-70mm thick.
- The gaps between the bars tightly packed insulation so that the gap between the sheets as small as possible.
- When using mineral wool must be moisture vapor barrier film to protect it from moisture from the room.
- Now you only have to lay the finishing floor. The material for it can serve as an edged board, particle board or USB-cooker.
How to insulate a concrete floor
Insulate the concrete floor can be the same way as wood, and it is possible to apply the technology of "floating floor".
It is enough:
- Clear the old coating of dust and debris.
- To lay asphalt or roofing material.
- Lay a layer of insulating material.
Important! Applying the method of "floating floor" specialists give preference to the use of foam or extruded polystyrene. This material is more resistant to moisture and can withstand high static loads.
- Again, a layer of waterproofing
- Now you need to pour the concrete floor layer about 60mm.
Thermal - device determining heat loss
If you are unable to determine,which way the heat is leaving your home, consult an expert. Using a thermal imager to find the source of the leak will not be difficult. This research will help you significantly save on insulation useless and so is well insulated home areas. The device operates in the infrared spectrum, which allows him to "see" the warmest and the coldest areas of the house.
On the resulting thermal image you clearlyYou see poorly insulated locations. To conduct such a study is in the cold time of the year, preliminary carefully to heat the room. The difference between the ambient temperature and the room temperature of more than 15 degrees.
Now that you know how to make your home warm andcozy. Given the cost of energy, tepoizolyatsiya homes become more and enough profitable event. Once investing in insulation of the house, you will not only ensure a comfortable life for their loved ones, but also be able to save on a monthly basis "round" sum for payment of utilities. In addition, poorly insulated walls are often the cause of moisture, which in turn stimulates the growth of fungi. And this is not only a very unpleasant smell, but also a real threat to the health of your loved ones.