Over the past decade, metalIt has acquired a well-deserved popularity because it has a long life and looks very nice. Today, this material offers a wide range, which means that a person who does not know the subtleties of the construction, it is difficult to make a choice. For this reason, we consider the publication types of metal, highlighting this issue as informative as possible.
- Basic material - an important aspect of
- Geometry Profile
- Variety of products - what to choose?
Basic material - an important aspect of
As for the basics, it can be aluminumor steel. Speaking about the first version, I must say that it is a lightweight material, covered with a protective sheath and is not amenable to corrosion. The second option, ie steel plate, it is considered the most popular: it is covered by a protective sheath or aluzinc, significantly increases the resistance to the external environment.
It is worth paying attention to: Belgian manufacturer Metrotile produces stamped metal roofing from copper sheets. This resistant material, eventually acquiring a green patina. It gives the roof a noble appearance and serves as protection.
The shape of the profile and depth of the step metal is classified into several types. Let's talk about each in more detail.
"Monterrey" "- a modern roofing material,appeared in Russia in the nineties of the last century. It is made of galvanized steel and has a relief, imitating natural tile. Choosing this type of metalolocherepitsy person gets great stuff and a technical and economic point of view. A few words must be said about its advantages:
- resistance to temperature changes capricious - the material is not terrible nor cold, nor snow, nor hail. But in the summer it protects the house from the sun and heat;
- quick installation - all work on laying the sheets take a little time;
- durability - metal service life is more than 50 years;
- usually considered the size of the sheet metal has the following: width - 1180 mm, height - 39 mm, the wave pitch - 350 mm;
- environmentally friendly - safe, non-toxic ingredients used in the manufacture of high quality metal;
- relatively low prices - important advantage;
- the variety of colors - customers canchoose the most suitable options, ranging from dark bordeaux houses for strict English classics and ending with bright shades for a memorable modern. In short, this metal has a different color, and this is a significant plus.
By the way, ceramic tile weighs 38-40 kg, the metal: the weight of 1 m2 - 4-5 kg. The difference weighty, so the ease of the material is always appreciated.
Metal tile "Monterrey" produced by many companies, for example, Ruukki's concern, offering customers a good choice:
- "Monterrey Standard" - a great solution for projects with high demands in terms of durability, strength of the roof;
- «Monterrey Plus» - the material has the exclusivePurex coating and made from Finnish steel. It is ideal for harsh climatic conditions and fully meets the requirements for building materials;
- "Monterrey Premium» - coating Pural matt profitablecharacterized structured matte surface and enhanced resistance to environment. Metal has an elegant look and choose when you need perfect roof.
Metal "Cascade" - a well-known profilegeometric shapes reminiscent of a chocolate bar. But due to the very large installation widths, it is considered a cost-effective material. Buildings with such roofs have clear contours and the classic straight proportional appearance. Not to mention the advantages of the material:
- the accuracy of the joint geometry;
- excellent options - considered metal has the following dimensions: Height - 25 mm, thickness of metal - 1 mm, the width of the sheet - 1000-1500 mm;
- the ability to implement bold architectural solutions;
- a beautiful choice of colors - fans traditionsThey may prefer the red and brown colors, or copper-green tint, and connoisseurs of contemporary trends can stay on metallic shades;
- double capillary groove provides protection against the ingress of moisture.
In general, this metal has excellent characteristics, so it is widely used.
"Andalusia" - the material has not yet been receivedpopularity, but has significant advantages. It is made of high-tech equipment of the west, through which metal is made with hidden fastening. such indicators are among the advantages of this material:
- the main feature of metal - horizontal installation, providing the freedom and convenience of actions during installation of the roof;
- tight fit of the sheets to each other;
- stealth portion engages;
- noble appearance, imitating the Romanesque style of the roof;
- metal weight - 5.15 kg / m2;
- two-step modules have figured Cornice edge.
In addition to the above types of profiles, it is necessary to name a few types of metal:
- "Modern" - the main difference of this type of metal "Monterey" is the presence of angular edges, rather than a semicircular shape;
- Joker "- profile with classical geometry: the right wave with rounded contours crest, soles;
- "Banga" - a new kind, which appeared not so long ago. It is characterized by several features: the bizarre geometry of the profile, a large wave height, unique appearance. But because of the large convex shapes obtained a three-dimensional visual effect. This metal also has the technical characteristics of a good and ideal for large buildings with high ceilings;
- "Shanghai" - a fresh decision, which came to Russia from China.
Variety of products - what to choose?
Metal is not only adorns the building, but alsoIt performs a very important function of protecting the roof from the adverse effects of atmospheric phenomena. This time the modern manufacturers are increasingly focusing on offering several types of coatings:
- Polyester - coated with a glossy surface,having a high degree of flexibility. This coating is well behaved at low temperatures and is used in different climatic zones. Sheets coated with polyester, to endure the impact of organic solvents and can not be affected by mold fungi, and other irritants. Polyester is famous for a good selection of colors, so the roof of a metal is organically fit into any landscape, highlighting the beauty of the facade;
It is worth paying attention to: negative quality polyester is a low mechanical strength - falling branches, slides down the ice, hail result in reduced service life, as the site of injury eventually formed pockets of corrosion.
- matt polyester - the chemical composition itsimilar to the previous version, but there are differences: velvety surface prevents glare and has an attractive texture. Matte polyester is composed of Teflon, which increases the protective properties of the coating;
- pural - coating based on polyurethane, whichabsolutely not afraid of diurnal temperature fluctuations. Plus, pural metal roofing protects against UV radiation, and acrylic particles give coating roughness. with coated roofing material for a long time keeps the original appearance, carries superficial damage and is very long. As for the price, the cost of metal above, but excellent quality;
- plastisol - the thickest cover with embossedsurface. With this thickness metal reliably protected from mechanical damage. Plastisol has an excellent performance, notably the corrosion resistance, durability, resiliency, strength. But there are some drawbacks: high intensity UV light affects the color qualities. Roof with plastisol coating requires periodic maintenance - this fact is explained by the fact that the porous surface absorbs dirt, dust.
From the above it can be concluded that the metal is represented by a rich assortment, which means that there are plenty to choose.