Profiled c8 - widely used modernmaterial, production of which is rolled galvanized steel sheets. This is analogous to well-known iron roofs, but today is used in its manufacture good-quality steel, which has excellent performance. But what has significant advantages profile and how it is installed, you will learn by reading the publication.
- A few words about the application of a professional flooring and production process
- The list of advantages of modern roofing material
- Secrets installation, the recommendations of experts
A few words about the application of a professional flooring and production process
First, it should be noted that the profiled sheetssuccessfully used not only as a roofing material, but also in other areas: the production of partitions, walls, fences, false ceilings. The particular brand of corrugated defined operating conditions. For example, this article discusses the equilateral sheet profile with a good vividness. In addition, modern manufacturers offer customers and other brands:
- c13 - galvanized sheet steel, used for walls, roofs. This has excellent coverage area, the original design of the shelves;
- C18 - roofing material, the mainfeatures which are ample shelves, reinforced by small ribs. Such corrugated board has the following dimensions: the effective width - 1150 mm, height - 18 mm;
- C18 (wave) - an interesting feature of this material is considered wavy surface, a large radius sgibki.
corrugated board production today is automated, and the lines for the manufacture of materials composed of the following elements:
- decoiler - a specific device, the mainobjective is unreeling steel strip, feeding it into a rolling mill. Unwinder equipped with self-centering system, roll, electric, maintenance loop system;
- mill - equipment used for sequential bending metal to the desired shape;
It is important to know: the mill performance varies eight linear meters per minute.
- guillotines - they are intended for cutting artistic cut at the end;
- a receiving device - the resulting material is placed in the stack.
Production of corrugated board is made simpleaccordance with international standards. In addition, well-known companies use high-precision equipment that ensures dimensional stability.
It is important to know: the sales volume of corrugated c8 substantially exceed the sales of other brands. The reason is that the dimensions of profiled sheet for roofing is the most convenient.
The list of advantages of modern roofing material
Today's manufacturers offer buyerscountless options for lining the roof. For this reason, each person can choose the appropriate material, focusing on the external aesthetics, cost, performance characteristics. With regard to the sheeting, it has good performance and can compete with Ondulin, Metal tiles. To help you understand their essence, is devoted to the basic advantages of corrugated board:
- durability - optimum rigidity, strength,resistance to negative external factors. Because of these properties profiled it operated a long period and is multi-pronged application in construction. It should be emphasized that there is profiled galvanized and polymer. The latter option is more durable because the polymer coating serves not only as an excellent decorative element, but also serves as additional protection;
Worth noting: the polymer and galvanized sheets can withstand strong ultraviolet radiation, extreme temperatures, the pressure of the masses of snow.
- easy transportation, installation - comfortablecorrugated shape, lightweight corrugated board are important indicators by which it is not necessary to involve a large number of workers to mount. As regards transport, the sheets are stacked on a firm level surface, also provides protection from product movement and mechanical impact. In the process of unloading the sheets are transported in an upright position, but always without strong inflection;
- practicality - there are several important nuances: firstly, corrugated roofing convenient size, and secondly, in the production of stainless steel is used, and thirdly, the material does not need to be painted;
- low cost - favorably profiledother materials acceptable price. The cost varies depending on the type of material, the height of the profile, but on the average per square meter of sheeting will give about 200 rubles;
- aesthetic appearance - on the role ofhighly profiled material is not intended, but he still can compete with more expensive materials. Plus, color corrugated board on the market today presented a variety of: green, red, brown.
It is important to know: color corrugated roof can be chosen according to personal wishes. polymer coatings versatile palette, for example, ultramarine, oxide red, ruby red, chrome green.
Special attention should be paid to the technical parameters. Characterize profiled: m2 weight - 4.5 kg, sheet width - 1200 mm, profile height - 8 mm, length - 12 m, thickness - 0.7 mm.
Secrets installation, the recommendations of experts
According to the SNIP roof of corrugated c8, installation of the material is possible only on the buildings, not subjected to heavy snow, wind loads. But he only plank on a continuous sheathing.
It is important to know: trapezoidal sheet roofing sizes is the most economical in the use of the usable area of the material.
A few words must be said about the arrangement of crates, because it is an important step. Thus, for such work should follow a few rules:
- batten frame is attached to the rafters;
- bars must be sized 50 × 50 mm;
- near the flue, ventilated pipe settling additional crate;
- furring strip on which are located along the eaves must be thicker than the core.
During installation of corrugated board, the intricacies of the process you need to know. In particular, there are such points in mind:
- Prices rise to the top one - for example, a good option is considered to be lifting sheets using the log, installed on the roof to the ends of the earth;
- attached to the base profile in a snug fit places, that is, between the waves;
- by screws screwed into the edges of the roof at each interval. Compliance with this regulation is very important because it affects the reliability of the fixing of the coating;
- to maximize the adjacent sheets abut each other in abutting waves fastening points are shifted by 5 mm;
- to connect the outer shelves are used combined rivets;
- profiled sheets must be fastened with special screws having a sealing washer;
- it is best to use corrugated board on roofs with a slope equaling twenty degrees;
- lathing step depends directly on the slope of the roof;
- when cutting the profile used Reciprocating saws, shears grooved, wheels with carbide teeth. For cutting the sheet along can be used on metal scissors;
- during installation you need to remember about safety;
It is important to know: high-speed abrasive tools categorically can not be used, because in the process of cutting is a strong heat. It leads to the destruction of the polymer layer, damage to the zinc coating.
- installation work should be carried out in soft shoes;
- after the completion of laying the roof is cleared of debris, chips and small scratches on the surface of the sheet necessarily podkrashivayutsya.
It is important to know: profiled roof has different sizes, but the most ergonomic performance has sheet with 9-10 waves.
Special attention should be paid to the arrangementroofing pie under the decking. This design includes a primary coating insulating layer, the isolation membrane. Properly assembled roofing pie eliminates heat loss, condensation, frost, and increases insulating properties.
Observance of the above rules allowto build a strong, secure roof, which will be long enough. Decking - good roofing material, so it is popular!