Today to introduce the steam room with no poolcool water, which after a hot air invigorates, refreshes and gives a powerful charge of positive energy, is practically impossible. Of course, in financial terms fun is not cheap, but there is always a viable option to achieve the desired, for example, build a swimming pool in the bath alone.
- Swimming pools in the bath: species
- Stationary tanks for cooling
- Mobile collapsible bowls
- Pool Spa - massage and relaxation
- Swimming pool with their hands for a bath
- Where to begin?
- What bath project?
- Construction of the pool in the bath
Swimming pools in the bath: species
The first step on the way to the goal is to define the type of pool. Pools for swimming pools are of three types.
Stationary tanks for cooling
This type is considered the most reliable and durable. In the role of foundations in favor concrete bowl installed on the foundation of pre-dug pit. Stationary pools may be of any size and depth.
Mobile collapsible bowls
This kind of swimming pools for the bath is also called the time: Mobility allows at any time to dismantle the font and to move where you want.
The base is usually performed in PVC, however, such strength plastic pools for baths fixed slightly inferior, but the ease, speed of installation and low cost - benefits that led to the incredible popularity of model kits.
Pool Spa - massage and relaxation
A special feature is the hot tubscompact size, because they are not designed for swimming and relaxation, toning and relaxation. These mini-pools for the bath are sold ready-made, and therefore do not require special installation and mounting.
It is interesting!
Many spa pools mistakenly called a Jacuzzi,although this word has two meanings. The first - name of the person who invented the whirlpool, and the second - the name of the most popular company that produces such reservoirs.
Swimming pool with their hands for a bath
The construction of the pool in the steam room - not an easy task, which will require taking into account many nuances.
Where to begin?
Before taking over the construction of the pool,should answer a lot of questions: where it will be located (on the street or in the steam room), who will swim in it (adults, children or elderly people). This will help to find the optimal settings.
Also think about the size and shape of the bowl of the futurepond, as these characteristics have a direct impact on construction costs. The more complex configuration and more size, the higher the price index of costs.
Note that although the construction of the cuprectangular shape can be saved, because the consumption of materials obtained less rounded shape more attractive and in perfect harmony with the design and the surrounding landscape.
What bath project?
Among other things, you need technicaldocumentation, which can be found on numerous websites devoted to construction. If you do not have existing projects liked, a set of drawings can be ordered with all the explanations and hydraulic installation diagrams online. Drawings greatly simplify the installation and construction of the works.
It is important!
When ordering online project do not be lazy to outline a rough plan of the construction - it will be much easier to work with.
Properly compiled project will:
- calculate the reservoir cup to the static and dynamic loads, which is very important in planning of wooden baths with swimming pool;
- know the impact loads on structural components of the bath and on the ground;
- to place and pick up the equipment and utilities;
- properly mount fitting pieces;
- ensure the construction of a bath with pool electricity;
- take into account all the necessary conditions for the safe and comfortable operation of the facility;
- calculate the amount of materials and determine the cost of the construction process.
Properly drawn bath with a swimming pool project includes a set of drawings with calculations and explanatory writing.
It should indicate the installed equipment, reagents, water treatment methods and other subtleties of construction and operation.
In general, the design - it is the most important stage, which consists of several items:
1. Architectural binding, providing equipment pool selected accessories - slides, springboard, waterfall, etc.
2. Design elements bowls (individually).
3. Statistical calculation of load-bearing structures.
Construction of the pool in the bath
So when all the organizational issues and resolved at hand has everything you need, you can start making monolithic concrete bowl.
It is important!
The coefficient of water absorption of concrete must be quite high. The best option - the concrete class W-8.
Now under the pool to the sauna is necessary to dig a pit and foundation reinforcement, which will serve as the bottom and the walls. The cup is filled with concrete.
The cup should be poured in one go. This is extremely important, because it will reduce the reliability of the multi-stage filling the pool several times. Without waiting for the setting of concrete, it is necessary "to oust" vibrating hammer any air bubbles.
Next, you need to align the surface of the cup andleave it for a month, do not forget from time to time to moisturize, to avoid cracking. To plaster kept well, it is recommended to use special solutions for repair with the addition of latex. Such a plaster will not only become more elastic, but also gain additional water-repellent properties.
The next step - waterproofing. The quickest and cheapest option - Flooring PVC film.
Pool bath is almost ready, it remains only the final stage of construction - lining. Species facing a huge amount of material, but the most popular are:
1. Tile. For pools produced special porcelain tile that absorbs water much less ceramic.
Buying tile notewater absorption coefficient. It should not be more than 3%. Ceramic tile for facing the pool - not good, because due to the porosity, it can become a breeding ground for mold and bacteria.
2. Mosaic. Best category covering materials - tiles, cast glass, which is different density, water resistance and durability. mosaic advantage is that small size tiles allows you to create unusual composition, putting into practice any designer's ideas.
3. PVC film. This is the cheapest material for the cladding, having, by the way, a lot of pluses. The film is easy to clean, resistant to natural and chemical influences.
That's all. Now that you know how to build a pool in the bath and to create excellent conditions for recreation and health of all members of your family. Health, good spirits and good mood guaranteed!