Wooden floor - one of the most environmentally friendly andhealthy gender arrangement options. In winter, this floor is not too cool, as it is quite comfortable to walk barefoot. Moreover, it can be placed under the heating system "warm floor". Construction of a wooden floor can be performed on a solid foundation of concrete or wood, as well as in soft earthen basis - on the ground. Most often, this floor is laid on logs that are frame-crate from the boards, but sometimes there is mounting on plywood or chipboard sheets. Wooden Flooring - the last stage arrangement such floors. Matter how well boards are stacked, will depend on the durability and aesthetics of the floor.
- Quality wood flooring
- Flooring from solid wood
- Stages sequence
- floor unit with a massive floorboard
- Features styling tips
- Wooden flooring laminated wood flooring
- The algorithm works with laminated board
- Wooden Flooring from boards
Quality wood flooring
Paul is the element of the interior, which is veryoften subjected to mechanical stress. Therefore, the material for its arrangement should be as durable and wear resistant. Suitable softwood - pine, spruce, cedar, larch, fir, and the most durable option would be oak or ash.
Requirements to timber:
- The residual moisture should be approximately 12%. No damp or over-dried wood can not be used. In the operation of wet ssohnetsya and formed cracks and crevices in the floor, and overdried - cracked.
- There should be no visible flaws wood: chips, cracks, resin stains.
- Boards must be treated with flame retardants to reduce their flammability.
- Mandatory antifungal treatment of wood. dwelling microclimate conditions are most suitable for the life of fungi and other pathogens. It is therefore necessary to process all the pads and logs wooden floor and directly floorboard enough to handle the bottom only.
- If you intend to open the floor varnish, it is necessary to choose a bright and strong board with a beautiful pattern.
There are several options for wood flooring: boards made of solid wood, flooring solid wood, plywood flooring,planed boards and parquet. They differ greatly in size and characteristics. From what material you choose will depend on the technology, how to make a wooden floor with their hands.
Flooring from solid wood
Flooring made of wood remainsmost prestigious, natural, natural and environmentally friendly material for the floor. The use of solid wood goes on for many centuries in the depths of history. To date, treatment of such boards improved: it appeared tongue and a groove, which greatly facilitates installation.
Characteristics of solid wood: length - 2.6 m, thickness - 20-60 mm or more, has a tongue and groove on both sides.
1. Skid solid boards in the room. They should be placed in a heated room for at least three days prior to their placement, "getting used" to the internal microclimate.
2. Indoor humidity should be about 40-60% and the air temperature - + 20 ° C.
3. After preparing the base for flooring define the pivot line of the room. Measure the width of the room, divide in half and outline the line cord.
4. Lay off an equal distance from the center line to the wall, which will start to lay the floor. Not reaching 15-20 mm from the wall, we envisage another line. On it we will begin to lay the floorboards. The gap between the wall and the line is inserted wooden pads.
5. We put the first row of boards on a clear line of spine to the wall. Aligns boards and screwing screws or screws from the side wall so that in the future head screws concealed plinth.
Important! The length of the screws or screws have to be more than the board thickness of 2-2.5 times. For them, the pre-drilled holes.
6. On the opposite side of the wall board is screwed to the sleepers obliquely into the groove at an angle of 45 °.
7. The next row of boards inserted into the slots of the first row of boards. On the other hand anchoring screws into the groove. If the board is shorter than the length of the room, then start to lay not with the whole board, and a piece of 500-1000 mm, the joints to the ends of adjacent rows do not coincide.
Important! Alternating the annual rings. Next adjacent boards must be with oppositely directed lines yearly. Laying boards "vrazbezhku" is necessary in the event that the board is shorter than the length of the room.
We put all the other rows of planks "vrazbezhku" by the algorithm.
Important! Boards presses close to each other. For this pad can be used. Fasten the board to each lag.
9. The last row of anchoring screws from the side wall in such a way to hide the mounting plinth. The screws are screwed into the front part of the board and recessed 3-4 mm.
10. Give to dry for 7-15 days. Then grind and varnished in several layers.
floor unit with a massive floorboard
In principle, laying the floor of the floorboard technology does not differ from placement of the array. The main difference from the array of wood flooring is that it is shorter.
Features wood flooring, solid wood boards: length - 0.5-2 m, thickness - 18-25 mm, has spikes and grooves on the four sides.
Features styling tips
- Hooking screws can only be from the stud.
- It is imperative to carry out stacking "vrazbezhku" to the ends of the joints of the boards did not coincide in adjacent rows.
- If you use a base made of plywood,it is advisable to stick to it parquet boards. To do this, use mastic or adhesive and additionally fixed with screws, as in the case of solid board. Must be taped over the entire area, without voids.
- In addition to traditional forms of direct placement, you can use the diagonal. Especially in a spacious room looks elegant styling at an angle of 45 ° to the wall with a doorway.
Wooden flooring laminated wood flooring
Flooring with his hands glued parquetboard carried by the "floating floor" or use the brackets. The principle of the method of "floating floor" is that the boards are not attached to the unfinished floor and only glued together on four ends. fastening method is by means of brackets that are fastened to the parquet boards the unfinished floor brackets which are hammered into the bottom "cheek" the tongue.
Features laminated wood flooring: length - 0.5-2 m, thickness - 20-60 mm or more, glued of three layers, the top layer is most often made of precious wood - is 4-5 mm, the bottom two layers of the less valuable species. Spikes and has grooves on the four sides.
Laminated flooring is different from parquetsolid boards that is glued together of three layers, whereby almost does not change its dimensions during temperature variations. But while this type of plaque less environmentally friendly since it uses glue joints.
The algorithm works with laminated board
Stages are not much different from installing the floor solid wood planks:
1. Please unpack the boards and enter them into the room a few days before the start of work.
2. Nelitsevuyu side boards treat varnish or other protective lacquer coating. This is necessary to protect the wood from waterlogging.
3. We determine the center-line of the room, outline the line, which will start laying planks. This retreat by 15 mm from the wall or other obstacles: doorways, heating pipes or sewers.
4. The first lamella parquet laid with the groove against the wall, the rest of the panel is applied without gluing.
5. The last panel in a series of cut off of 8 mm to the wall.
6. Each row start is not with the whole board, and a piece that remained after the previous row.
7. After laying the first two rows is required to check its flatness with a cord. Now you can start gluing.
8. sizing end and a longitudinal tenon wood flooring panel. We connect the panel very carefully with a hammer and gaskets. Tighten the straps.
Important! When churning out panels along the joints must act glue. Remove it with a spatula and wipe with a cloth.
9. The latest panel series presses tie.
10. stowed and secured to the baseboard, pressing the floorboard.
11. After drying for 7-10 days, can be applied to the surface of the painting material.
12. If after laying parquet boards and drying were "overhangs", the board thickness variations, they should be removed with the abrasive cloth. Size of abrasive particles skins must be 0.15 mm. By the way, it is allowed to drop to 0.1 mm thickness. Necessarily grind along the grain.
13. If after laying found mechanical damage, they need to putty. To do this, we use the putty to fill the defect using a large amount of mastic, what forms the defect itself, since its composition after drying compressed. Deep defect was filled with several layers.
Wooden Flooring from boards
To run in a garage or utility roomflooring wooden floor with their hands, not necessarily to buy expensive solid wood or parquet. It is enough to get the usual board from 20 to 60 mm thick. They do not have a system of "thorn-groove", significantly facilitates stacking, so it is necessary to provide a tight seal edges.
Features of the flooring planks:
1. Puts and nailed the first board.
2. Puts the second board side. We are trying to drive staples in a log at a distance of 100-150 mm from the board. We put the pad to the board. Between it and drive a wedge clamp.
Important! Staples trying to drive in the first lag, following by 2 m. The usual staples split logs, so we use the squeezing-bracket with three ends. The wedges clogs up until the second board is not firmly pressed against the first.
3. nailed the second board, utaplivaja hats nails or screws for 3-4 mm.
Important! The gap between the boards can not be more than 1 mm.
4. stowed and secured almost all the board in this algorithm. We leave only those that can not be sealed using logs.
5. The last plank laid freely. Last board near the wall should create a gap of 12-15 mm. If necessary, Cut down too much.
6. If the wall is wooden, between her and the board to drive a wedge. We press boards and fasten them with nails or screws.
7. If the walls are plastered against the wall put plywood, plaster has saved thus from mechanical damage. We put the last board with a hammer and recessed between its fixed boards and plywood. If the gap is too big between the plywood board and install wedges. Clog wedges, thicken the board, then fasten with nails.
Important! Hammer blows is not applied at the board and a wooden lining, which are stacked on top so as not to leave a dent on the front side of the board. You can also use a rubber mallet or hammer, so as not to deform the board.
Construction of wood flooring requires specialcare in the performance of work. It is necessary for some time to recheck the accuracy of the placement and the absence of cracks. And, nevertheless, this type of work is quite capable to perform independently.