Warming of the wooden floors
Warming of the wooden floors is necessary forincrease the comfort of living in the house. This is especially true for the residents of the first floor apartment houses, the owners of lodges and other low-rise buildings. After such flooring border, usually with cold cellars or the ground, and if the floor is not properly warmed, then after it will always leave the heat. To learn how to do it, what materials to use - it will go further.
- General principles for thermal insulation
- The properties of thermal insulation materials
- Insulated wooden floor in a private house
- Technology insulation wooden house
- Insulated wooden floor in apartment
General principles for thermal insulation
General technology of warming of the wooden floors, the so-called backbone, which can optionally be supplemented with something else, includes 5 components:
- Removing the old floor;
- Installation of the subfloor;
- Cover subfloor with an insulating material;
- Covering steam insulating material;
- Installation of the finished floor.
The properties of thermal insulation materials
Before moving on to the practical part and to consider technology insulation of the wooden floor in more detail, we list the basic materials used for this, their characteristics and properties.
Insulating materials must meet the requirements listed below:
- be resistant to compression,
- have low thermal conductivity;
- a long period of saving thermal parameters;
- be comfortable to work, easy to installation;
- It is easy to cut.
Types of insulating materials used for thermal insulation of the floor most often:
1. Water-repellent mineral wool. It has a high sound and thermal insulation, fire resistance, good resistance to mechanical stress. Insulation for floors made of it in the form of:
- a flexible mat. It is non-flammable, with one side covered with perforated paper layer (this side should face down when installing).
- hard tiles. One side of it has a greater hardness (it is marked with a blue stripe) and for laying facing up. Typically, these plates are used in a single-layer insulation wood floor at home, standing on the ground.
2. Extruded polystyrene foam. It has a low thermal conductivity, lowvapor permeability, durability, high strength, good waterproofing properties, not biodegradable. It is not necessary to align in the stacking, so with him insulation works can be carried out in any weather. However, it is less fire-resistant than mineral wool, also can be damaged by moles, mice and other rodents. Its definitely need to strengthen the foam sealant (handle joints).
Expanded polystyrene, mineral wool mainly fromIt differs in that the latter is more prone to water absorption. If polystyrene is sometimes stacked directly on the concrete slab, since it is not required to do more, and a moisture barrier for it, when laying a wadding layer may be required and how paroizoliruyuschaya layer.
An important parameter of any insulation is its thickness. For the holiday summer houses enough 50 mm. If you plan to stay in the winter, up to 200 mm.
As a vapor barrier material can beapply the normal polyethylene, polypropylene fabric, vapor barrier membrane. They protect the insulation from moisture, which is in contact can reduce its insulating ability. Wooden floors with a vapor barrier will serve you longer. Well-proven such as the paroizolyator penofol. It is a foil polyethylene foam. It is very flexible and thin material, it is moisture, promotes heat detained in the house, serves as an excellent soundproofing. Stela it must foil inside the premises.
Insulated wooden floor in a private house
In private homes with wooden floor as ceilings, wooden joists are used (horizontal bars). Such a floor it is necessary to insulate, heat through it very quickly goes away.
For its insulation you will need:
- board 20 mm thick (much as possible);
- a piece of wood needed for attaching the vapor barrier;
- directly insulation;
Technology insulation wooden house
- Deleted flooring.
- On the outer side (i.e., lower) the entire length of the auxiliary boards mounted.
- Laghi set an exemplary step of 0.6 m or 1 m. For added protection, they are covered with antiseptic compositions to prevent rotting wood.
- On board is placed between the joists insulation. In the application of solid insulation such as polystyrene, all joints processed with foam so that there are no gaps.
- Then, on top of the insulation is laid paroizolyator, which is attached to the joists using the bar (20x30 or 30x30). For better vapor barrier joints have to glue a metallic tape.
- It lays the main floor.
There are insulation technologies of the wooden floor,which uses improvised grid consisting of a solid scaffold. It is attached to the nails driven into the beams and used instead of the sub-floor. On the one hand, so you can save money on building materials, on the other - there is a high probability that the line will stretch under the weight of the insulator with time. Therefore, this method is not reliable.
Sometimes insulated wooden floor PrivateHouse (ground floor) on the ground or on the subfield arrange on logs that are stacked on brick columns. Logs are stacked on a wooden lining extending over a layer of waterproofing. In the gaps between the logs placed a heater plate and protect it with waterproofing coating.
It is worth noting one more time. Sometimes, for thermal insulation of the wooden floor below lay waterproofing layer, it is up to the sub-floor. But it is quite costly approach. When using, for example, the need for waterproofing polystyrene disappears.
Insulated wooden floor in apartment
The apartment has wooden floors and warm is easier than in a private home. You need:
- Remove the layer of flooring.
- On the slab to place logs.
- Between the beams to place a heater
- Close all joints, formed between the insulation and joists (if using mineral wool, then do not need to).
- Place the vapor barrier.
- Attach flooring.
As can be seen in insulation and wooden floor in a private houseAnd in the apartment there is nothing fundamentally complex. To master this technology is capable of even a novice in the construction and repair. The main thing - to carry out his plan, strictly observing the instructions.